For boiling in an electric kettle in 80% of cases, tap water is used. It contains chlorine, microparticles of heavy metals, pesticides and other unwanted inclusions. Even after filtering, some fraction of impurities in tap water remains.
While boiling salts of calcium, magnesium, aluminum and other metals are settled on the walls and the kettle spirals. It is impossible to remove this harmful solid flare. The friction of the sponge with the abrasive surface also does not give anything. But perfectly solves the problem of citric acid.
What will be needed for cleaning
To remove scale from the inner surface of the electric kettle, you will need quite a bit:
- dirty teapot;
- Package of food citric acid - 50 g;
- Water is about 1.5 liters.
Lemonic acid can be purchased in any supermarket, in the spice department. For one-time processing of the kettle, one bag is enough.
Canceric acid removal
The descaling process includes a couple of simple actions. Pour water into the kettle - ordinary water supply - to the maximum mark. In some models, this is 1.5 liters, in others - 1.7 liters or more.
The whole 50-gram patch of citric acid pour into this volume of water. Put boiled. If the powder lemonic acid has not been at hand, it is possible to do with fresh lemons. One large fetus is enough.
Do not throw in the kettle large pieces of citrus sides. During boiling, they will hit the wall of the instrument, create unnecessary noise and bursts.
It is better to take advantage of lemon juice. The fruit is cut. Squeeze all the juice into the water from it, and then turn on the kettle to the network. Boil.
After turning off the device, lemon water can be left in it for 10 minutes. While the solution is hot, it continues to actively interact with screaming on the walls of the electric kettle. Then the dirty water must be merged.
Capacity is filled with clean water. Once again boil. In the end, water with lemon acid residues pour. Now the kettle is ready. Its walls are absolutely clean. You can fill fresh water and cook your favorite drink.
Benefits of the method
Lemonic acid is a completely safe tool for cleaning kitchenware and equipment from solid particles of plaque, fat and other contaminants. In small quantities, it is used in cooking, baking. In view of this is not a dangerous person.
During the re-boiling of the kettle, the product residues are fully removed from the tank. They can't distort the taste of drinks that will be prepared in the kettle later.
Another advantage of this purification method is the high efficacy of lemon acid. It is extremely actively interacting with metals salts, carbonate and other connections. Dissolves the toughest, "appeared" in the walls of scale.
How to clean the kettle with vinegar
For the most launched cases, the method of cleaning by vinegar is suitable.
Vinegar is very aggressive. It can only be used if it was formed a very thick, thoroughly lined solid floor layer, with which citric acid does not cope. For other situations, it is desirable to apply the first method.
It will take about 500 ml of water to work. This amount of liquid is enough 120-150 ml of 9% vinegar (slightly less than a glass).
All pour into the kettle and boil. Then drain and repeat the process with clean water without vinegar. During the first and second boiling, keep the window open so that pairs and smell of vinegar are not accumulated in the kitchen.
If the scale did not move away from the walls after the first boiling, but only loosened, acetic solution should be left in the electric kettle for 1 hour. Then dirty water to drain, wear rubber gloves and clean the inner surface of the tank using a rigid sponge.
After removing solid residues, the kettle must be well rinsed, replete with water and boil. After such processing, any scale will be deleted.
Removing scale described methods can be used for any types of electric kettles: metal, glass, plastic. It is important to adhere to the recommendations regarding the type of cleaning agent and the degree of contamination of the capacity.
Each hostess enjoys a kettle. Regardless of the materials of the manufacturer, on the walls of the inner surface, a solid flare is formed over time. It is also called scale, as it is formed when the salts are decomposed in water when boiling. It is almost impossible to wash this flaunt in the usual way, and many prefer chemicals. It is important to know how to brush the kettle with citric acid from scale to not harm health and things. The main rule is to act according to the instructions.
Causes of scale
Salt raid on the walls of the kettle appears if the tap water is pouring into it. Already have long been talking about its low quality and presence of strangers. If boiling microorganisms makes it possible to get rid of, then salt due to high temperatures begin to decay with the formation of a solid precipitate. It is postponed on the walls, and with each time it is becoming more and more.
Remove the scale by conventional means or sponge will not work, as it carses the walls of the dishes. It turns out a very solid raid consisting of salts of metals. For example, a yellowish redhead precipitate indicates an excess of iron salts, and milk-white - calcium or magnesium.
Scatter reduces the thermal conductivity of the device. If this is the usual dishes heated on the gas stove, it is almost unnoticed that the time before water boiling increased. But in the electrical device, scale covers the heating element, which is why it overheats. Increases electricity consumption and risk of device breakdown.
In addition, scale causes the health of people. If you wash the kettle from it does not work, with each boiling, small particles are numbered and remain in water, and from there get into the stomach of man. These solid mineral salts are not digested. They accumulate in organs. Such particles can cause the development of urolithiasis or gouts, often become one of the causes of osteochondrosis. Therefore, it is necessary to get rid of scale in the kettle in a timely manner.
For those who do not want to use chemicals, there are simple and efficient folk methods. Most often it is recommended to clean the kettle from the scale with citric acid. This agent reacts with salts, making them softer. Because of this, they are easily lagging behind the walls.
Such cleaning is safe for the device itself and the health of people. The remedy is suitable for any type of dishes. It is easily washed away, and even if its traces remain, their hit in the human body will not harm. Therefore, cleaning the kettle with citric acid is so popular among the owners.
The equally effective will be a solution of powder or lemon juice. But the use of fruits will be more expensive, because they will need several pieces.
Before proceeding, you should learn how to clean the kettle from scale citric acid correctly. In order not to spoil the dishes and not harm yourself, it is recommended to observe precautions:
- It is advisable to put on the hands of the gloves;
- Be sure to comply with the proportions;
- If acid is used in the powder, it can not be poured into the dishes immediately, water is poured first;
- If the flight does not lag behind, it is forbidden to read it with a knife or metal washcloth, you can use a wooden blade;
- After that, it is necessary to rinse the device and boil it several times, merging the water.
Depending on the material
Teapots make from different materials. In addition, they differ in the method of heating - there are electrical and ordinary. It is believed that at home the easiest to clean them with lemon acid. This tool acts gently and can be used for any type of dishes:
- Metal utensils can be boiled long with citric acid, the surface from this will become more shiny. For such dishes, it is allowed to prepare funds with the addition of vinegar or soda.
- The electrical device from heat-resistant glass is also easily cleaned by this agent. You can boil it with acid, glass will become transparent and brilliant.
- Thermopot is a metal electrical appliance. It is difficult to wash in the usual way. But citric acid can make it cleaner, and also get rid of scale.
Concentrated acid solutions are not recommended for cleaning enamel and plastic surfaces. Such means can damage them. Therefore, you should explore how to clean the electric kettle from scale, if it is made of plastic. This tool can be used, but no more than 2 teaspoons. It is not recommended to boil it - just pour inside and leave for several hours.
There is an effective recipe with lemon acid and vinegar, it removes any, even a thick raid. But it is possible to use it only for ordinary metal teapots:
- Pour water to half of the tank.
- Add half a cup of ordinary vinegar.
- Leave for 20 minutes.
- Pour a tablespoon of acid, stir.
- Boil half an hour.
- Turn off and leave cool.
- After that, wash the usual detergent.
After they cleared the kettle from the scale of citric acid, it is necessary to boil water at least three times, each time merging it.
Depending on the degree of laid
Lemon acid clean the teapot easily, but you should know which concentration to use it. It depends on the thickness of the plaque:
- For prophylaxis, there will be a teaspoon that will be enough;
- If the precipitate is thin, you need to dilute 10 g in the liter of water;
- With a thick layer, scale is needed from 20 to 40 g of powder.
There are two ways to clean: soaking and boiling. The easiest whole lemon acid cleaner the kettle from scale, if the plaque is a bit. It is necessary to dissolve the agent in water, pour and leave for 4-5 hours.
For the preparation of the solution, 1 liter of water and 1-2 acid packets are required. First dissolve the powder, then pour it into the dishes. Leave the tool at least 5 hours, better for the night. Then the solution to pour out, wash the dishes and boil with clean water.
This method has two main advantages: it is gently acting, suitable for any surfaces. But the method is effective only with small pollution. Therefore, if it does not work, you can use in another way.
When a layer of scale is dense and thick, the solution must be boiled. Under the influence of high salts, the salts are destroyed faster. But you need to observe precautions, as the pairs can be toxic. This cleaning method is more complicated, you need to accurately follow all recommendations:
- Wash the device with the usual detergent and soft sponge.
- Pour water at least 2/3, but not to the edges, otherwise, with boiling, it will splash.
- Pour 1-2 powder packaging, stir thoroughly.
- Put heated. It is desirable that the water boils 10-15 minutes. If the kettle is electric, then 2-3 minutes.
- After that, leave the dishes to cool.
- Water pour out, the precipitate to clean the wooden shovel or sponge.
- Peeled kettle washed, boil clean water.
If the sediment is old and boiling did not help, you need to make a paste of soda, lemon and water acid. It is applied to polluted places for the night. In the morning you need to pour water into the device and bring it to a boil.
Any dishes can be cleaned with natural lemon. It is necessary to cut 1-2 fetus with circles, fill with them dishes and pour water. Then boil 10-15 minutes. This method is safer to health. In addition, it is not necessary to boil clean water after it, and the dishes acquire a pleasant lemon fragrance.
Removal of scale from the walls of the kettle must be carried out regularly. This will help to avoid the formation of a thick laid. The frequency of such a procedure depends on the quality of water. If it is tough, you need to do it 2-4 times a month. But you can use simple tips to help keep the device clean:
- Pour the best bottled water into it or skip it through the filter. You can pre-defeat it for several hours, then the salt will fall.
- Before each boiling, pour clean water, rinsing it before. It is not possible to leave already boiled water in it.
- Even if there is no plaque yet, a couple of times a month you need to soak the dishes with an acid solution. This will help prevent salt precipitation.
The easiest and most affordable way of getting rid of scale is citric acid. It helps to keep the dishes clean and prolongs the terms of the electric kett. Perform all actions you need according to the instructions.
Preparation of delicious tea or coffee - art that requires compliance with the technology of brewing and quality of products used, including water. An unpleasant taste and a muddy film on the surface of the drink will say that the water that was used in the cooking process, rigid.
Such a liquid is a threat, both for human health and for an electric kettle, in which it is boiling.
What is the danger?
In the process of using electrical appliances on its heating element and internal parts of the case, solid deposits are formed What happens due to sedimentation on their surfaces of crystals of various salts contained in water.
The chemical composition of insoluble scale depends on the acid-alkaline balance and water rigidity in a specific region.
Direct negative impact on human health solid raid does not . Insoluble precipitates have a porous structure, which is a favorable medium for vital activity of various bacteria and microorganisms, adversely affecting the body.
ATTENTION! In addition, small particles of the plaque, getting into the stomach along with water, gradually can lead to a violation of the work of the kidneys, the liver and the development of urolithiasis.
Speaking about the dangers of tight water for an electrical appliance, it should be noted that the formation of scale contributes not only to the deterioration of the heating element, expressed in increasing the heating time of the fluid and increase the power consumption: salts precipitate leads to damage and deformation of the internal parts of the instrument housing.
As a result of the formation of a significant layer of solid deposits, an excessive heating of the electric kettle helix occurs, as a result of which the exit of the household appliance is possible.
7 ways how to clean the electric kettle from scale and rust, you will find in this article.
ATTENTION! Factor-catalyst for the formation of a plaque on the heating element is the wrong device for the device: washing the kettle with metal sponges or the use of abrasive cleaning agents. The use of such means leads to damage to the surfaces of the housing and spirals. Skip in the smallest scratches accumulate much faster, and it will be difficult to remove it.
Do you often use an electric kettle?
Of course No
Why is citric acid convenient?
Return the initial purity of the electric kettle can be in various ways, including with the help of chemicals.
The technology of using most existing drugs involves multiple washing of the inner surface and boiling clean water in the device after applying special means, since the substances contained in them are dangerous to health.
And on the contrary, cleaning the household appliance using the well-known product - food citric acid - no less effective in removing the plaque, but is completely safe for the human body.
Powder is well washed after the first boiling of the kettle Even if microscopic particles of the substance remain in the instrument, it will not damage it.
Also citric acid perfectly cleales the dishwasher. Try!
REFERENCE! As an additional positive moment, it should be said that this tool will cost much cheaper than the most affordable finished drug.
Ways of Washing
The procedure does not take you a lot of time. To eliminate the skin burns or mucous membranes during boiling, do not bend close close over the kettle.
In front of the direct use of acid, wipe the walls and the helix of the kettle with a rigid sponge and rinse the device with clean water.
The boiling method of the drug will help get rid of the layer of plaque of a significant thickness:
- Fill the device with water by 2/3 of the entire volume of the tank and pour into it 40 g of powder;
- Turn on the electric kettle into the network and boil the liquid 3 minutes. If your device is equipped with a circuit breaker, 1-2 minutes after shutdown, bring the fluid to a boil again.
- Leave a household device filled with hot water for 4-5 hours, after which the contents of the tank and the sponge remove the remaining sediments. If necessary, repeat the cleaning procedure.
Rinse the kettle, fill it with clean water, boil it and pour it. The device is ready for further operation.
Remove minor deposits from the heating element and the walls of the appliance can not using boiling water with citric acid.
"Cold" way is well suited as Preventive measure for regular (1-2 times a month) Purification of the electric kettle:
- Disconnect the device from the power;
- dissolve in a small amount of warm water 50 g of acid;
- Pour the resulting liquid into the device so that it covers the spiral and contaminated inner sections of the case;
- Leave the kettle in this form for 5 hours, you can at night;
- After the time expires, drain the liquid from the device, clean the soft sponge all the remaining softened pollution;
- Fill the tank with clean water, boil it and drain, then you can use the kettle as usual.
IMPORTANT! Without fears, it is possible to use acidic tools to clean the instruments whose housing is made of metal or heat-resistant glass. If you have a plastic kettle - it is possible to use an aqueous solution of acid, but without its boiling.
The advantage of using fresh citrus instead of powder lies in the fact that Lemon is not just wonderful cleans the technique from scale, but after the procedure, the device will pleasantly smell like :
- Cut the fruit with thin circles without cleaning it from the peel;
- Fill out the kettle by a third of the total water, lower the citrus and boil the liquid;
- Wait for the cooling of water, drain it and clean the internal elements of the device from the remaining scheduling parts, rinse it.
ATTENTION! To remove strong clusters of scale in an electric kettle, use not one, but 2-3 fetus.
The acid contained in the table vinegar acts on the scale so very destroyably as lemon:
- Pour 100 ml of vinegar in 1 l of clean water and fill the device with the resulting solution;
- Turn on the device, bring the liquid to the boil;
- A few minutes after turning off the kettle, drain the contents of its reservoir and thoroughly wash it with clean water;
- To eliminate a sharp smell of vinegar, rinse the device several times or wipe it with a lemon sliced wall.
Vinegar can be effectively cleaned not only an electric kettle, but also a microwave.
Soased deposits of sediments can be removed in the following way:
- boil the soda solution in the electric kettle (100 g of powder for 1.5 liters of water);
- Drain the liquid and fill the device tank with acetic solution (in proportion 1 part of the vinegar on 3 parts of the water), boil the kettle again;
- Disconnect the device, remove water from it and clean the sponge loose, softened deposits.
Gained beverages are perfectly coping with a flaw, which includes orthophosphoric acid (for example, Fed, Coca-Cola and others):
- Fill the electric kettle of the drink and leave it for 2-3 hours;
- Drain the liquid and rigid sponge wipe the inner parts of the device.
If the housing of your household appliances is made of light plastic, it is desirable to use colorless products, otherwise a change in the shade of the material is possible.
REFERENCE! To accelerate the process of drinks, you can boil in the device, but at the same time filling the reservoir they do not need to be topped, and approximately half.
Tips and recommendations
For cooking and drinking, it is desirable to use water purified from stiffery salts. You can get a similar fluid at home by several methods:
- By using a special filtering container - are a tank for collecting purified water, separated into two parts by the filter cartridge. This device is convenient in operation and does not require connection to the water supply;
- Application of membrane filters. There are such models of devices that purify water not only from salts compounds, but also coalescent organic molecules, viruses and bacteria.
During the operation of the electric kettle, comply with the rules. :
- Clean the device at least 1 time per month;
- Try to fill in the device only purified (bottled or filtered at home) water.
Allow the risk of formation of scale to a minimum of the following actions:
- Daily rinse the teapot with running water, cleaning the soft sponge accumulated for the day of the fall;
- After boiling water, do not leave the liquid for a long time in the device reservoir, drain it into another container;
- Clearly remove as soon as it started to form, and not when it formed a thick layer of deposits on the walls.
Scale harms not only the electric kettle. Learn how to clean the washing machine from lime deposits. This publication will tell about cleansing the Philips Iron from science.
REFERENCE! The service life of the electrical kettle depends on the frequency of use of the device and the degree of care.
In purification, not only the inner sections and elements of the device are needed, but also the external surfaces: periodically wipe the body with a wet sponge, moistened in clean water or in a soap solution, and your tea party will always be tasty and pleasant.
You can visually familiarize yourself with how to clean the electric kettle from scale citric acid:
Expert in the field of cleaning with 20 years of experience. I tell how to achieve the desired goals in cleaning at home using folk or professional funds.
The role of substance when removing scale
Skip, which accumulates on the walls, the bottom and heating elements of the kettle, is the hardened deposits of salts present in drinking water (magnesium, calcium, iron). The acids included in the finished cleaning agents enter the chemical reaction, soften the raids, translate it into a soluble form. When heated, they destroy solid compounds, change their chemical composition at the molecular level.
Lemonic acid is the most affordable, safe and soft of all possible acids. Thanks to a gentle effect, it does not have a negative effect on metal or plastic, but actively destroys calcium salts, helping to easily wash the kettle from scale. That is why it is used to purify household appliances.
Features when cleaning different types of teapots
Use a citric acid solution to remove scale, especially in combination with additional caustic components, you can not for all kinds of teapots. Some materials do not tolerate interactions with such substances, and electrical appliances fail in time.
For the safe use of citric acid at home, it is necessary to take into account the type of kettle:
- Enameled - remove scale using any acids is prohibited. Such processing leads to the thinning of the enamel, the appearance of cracks and chips, reduce operational terms. To remove scale, you can use soda or other soft abrasives.
- Plastic - Cleansing the inner side of the lemon housing is permissible, but without boiling. Acid negatively affects plastic. From vinegar and coca-cola is also better to refuse.
- Glass - Does not tolerate contact with abrasives, hard sponges, brushes. Preferred teapot cleaning with lemon acid method by boiling. As a result of this processing, it will not only get rid of scale, but also return the glass absolute transparency and radiance.
- Steel Case - withstand contact with any acids. Permissible combination of lemon with vinegar, soda or ammonia.
- Ceramic - You can clean in any way, is not afraid of the effects of acids.
- Case from Aluminum , copper or brass is sensitive to urinates, from contact with lemon juice can change color or darkened. Only proven funds should be applied to clean up.
There is an opinion that in the glass dishes on the walls appears slower than, for example, in enameled. In fact, the rate of formation of scale depends not on the material from which the kettle is made, but from the rigidity of water, the presence of additional impurities in it, as well as the operating conditions of the device.
Before cleaning the electric kettle from scale citric acid, It is worth clarifying which material is made of a heating element. Most often it is a stainless steel that does not react to interaction with caustic substances. In cheap analogues, beans from low-quality alloys can be installed. Lemon juice actually affects them, reducing the service life.
How much need citric acid to clean the kettle
In order to get rid of scale in the kettle, without damaging the metal or plastic, it is important to correctly calculate the amount of citric acid. The proportions of the use of a substance on 1 liter of water depend on the degree of pollution:
- with minor sediments - 50 g (2 art. l.) dry powder;
- with a multi-layer carry - 100 g;
- For the prevention of the appearance of a solid sediment - 1 tbsp. l.
Pour more is not desirable, you can damage the body of the device or the heating element. If the recommended norm is not enough to remove the scale, the cleaning procedure should be re-conducted. In this case, additional cleaning components can be used (vinegar, soda), if allowed for a specific type of material.
To remove scale in the kettle, you can also use fresh lemon:
- A whole fruit cut on the slices - with strong pollution;
- Half - with a small tax and for prevention.
Powder lemon acid (without aromatic culinary additives) is the best option for self-cleaning of the kettle from scale without chemistry. The use of fresh lemon or concentrated juice is permissible, but less efficient and more costly.
How to boil a teapot with lemon acid
The method of long-term boiling can be cleaned by a kettle from the scale of citric acid, if the heating element in the electrical appliance is made in the form of a disc, and the sediment layer is dense (more than 2 mm).
Algorithm of actions:
- Carefully wash the housing using a dishwashing detergent and a sponge with a soft abrasive layer.
- Fill water by 2/3 of the total volume.
- Pull lemon granules from the calculation of 2 tbsp. l. on 1 l of water. For plastic electric kettle, reduce the concentration of the substance 2 times.
- Boil water. An ordinary kettle after boiling to hold on a slow heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Leave for 1-2 hours for cooling.
- Rinse the inner surface and bottom of the device from the scanty sponge.
- Rinse well. Fill clean filtered water, boil again.
- Drain boiling water. Cook seek.
It is impossible to use hard brushes to remove loose raids, rub the precipitate with metal washcloths, score with knife or sharp objects. Otherwise, you can damage the case.
Removal of scale citric acid and soda
Food soda increases the effect of citric acid without boiling, so the method is suitable for all types of teapots and electrical appliances:
- Run granules in cool boiling water (1 tbsp. Per 1 liter).
- Fill out the kettle to the top. Leave for 15 minutes.
- Carefully pour out the soda (1 liter per 1 liter). The reaction will be stormy, put the kettle into the sink or deep pelvis.
- After 20-30 min, drain the solution, well rinse the housing with a soft sponge.
- Boil clean water 2-3 times.
The use of lemon juice with soda can damage the open heating element of the electrical appliance. You should not use the method for cleaning copper or aluminum dishes.
How to remove a fat layer
In the launched cases, you can brush the kettle with citric acid with the addition of food soda and vinegar. Sodium enhances the effect of acid, and vinegar makes the reaction powerful.
Algorithm of actions:
- Pour boiling water in dishes (for 2/3 of the total volume).
- Pour food soda: 2 tbsp. l. on 1 l of water.
- Leave for 30-45 minutes.
- Drain spent water. Do not get it! Part of the soda should remain to engage in the reaction with acidic components.
- Fill the kettle on 2/3 hot water, dissolve the acid (25 g per 1 liter of water).
- After 30 min, squeeze the solution. Wash the inside of the case thoroughly, trying to remove the softening portion of the nour.
- Dilute vinegar (70%) hot water (100 ml per 1 liter).
- After 1 hour, rinse.
After such treatment, the tax becomes soft, pasty. It is easy to remove from the walls by the ordinary sponge.
The kettle after washing should be sure to boil, twice changing water to remove the remnants of cleaning agents and the unpleasant odor from vinegar.
The method is suitable for washing glass teapots. It is also safe for stainless steel and ceramics. But it is not worth using a recipe for the removal of the climb in the electric kettle. A similar combination of cleaning agents may damage the plastic case and the TEN.
The method of cleaning scale lemon in combination with soda and vinegar is not recommended for electric kettles, as well as for enameled or aluminum dishes.
With the help of lemon beam, you can clean the glass or plastic kettle from scale, as well as conduct preventive cleaning of the case.
Algorithm of actions:
- In any dish, prepare the decoction: 1 crude lemon, chopped on the slices, on 2 liters of water. Bring to a boil, tapping 5-7 minutes.
- Without removing the lemon, recover boiling water in the kettle.
- Leave for 2-3 hours, until the fluid cools.
- Clean the housing using a soft sponge. If the tax remains, pour the solution again, having previously drilled it to a boil in another dish.
The method of cleansing the boiled lemon decoction is safe for all types of teapots. The solution gently corrupt the raid, makes it loose, helps wash the body, without resorting to the erathic chemistry or harsh methods.
How to remove scale without heating
To wash the kettle from scale without heating, it will take cold water and 2 bundles of citric acid:
- Fill the dishes with water.
- Purchase the granules, mix thoroughly to complete dissolution.
- Leave a minimum of 5 hours.
In such a gentle way, you can clean any kinds of electrochetics, including with an open heating element.
Lemon Acid - a safe home method for removing scale in kettle. Even if the insignificant part of the product remains on the inner surface of the case and will fall into food - there is no danger to health.
Electric kettles can be expensive and cheap, with a wide variety of filters, but does not save anything from scale, which is regularly formed on the walls and the day of the electrical instrument.
The formation of problems on the most vulnerable place - the heating element begins. Lemonic acid from scale in the kettle will help get rid of the problem quickly and safely.
What is the danger of scale?
Water filters are perfectly coping with the purification of water from heavy metals and chlorine, but it does not concern it, and although the amount of the sediment will be less, it will not get rid of it.
It turns out that the precipitate obtained by boiling is a bad heat sink. When the heating element, which is produced from steel, is ridiculed, it can not give the heat of the fluid - the hulipped particles close the path to it. If it is nowhere to give it away, the element continues to accumulate it, it is strongly overheated and in the end just breaks.
But the process of the appearance of the sediment is dangerous not only for economic reasons. Each water has a certain number of salts. If it is tough, a lot of salts. When boiling, they create a salt flaw, accumulating on the walls and heating element, and fall into our cups.
All this falls into the kidneys, the liver and stomach, creating a lot of problems in the future. That is why it is necessary to know how to remove the scale in the teapot lemon acid.
Why is the cleaning of the kettle from the scale of citric acid convenient and safe?
There are chemicals to remove sediment from an electric kettle, but they are unsafe for health. After using the device for a long time and stubbornly boiled, wash, boiled again. But the metal heat element after the operation of the salts always remains a taught invisible eye with cracks, scratches and chips. In them, the chemical can leave their particles.
Cleaning the kettle from scale citric acid is gently for it and safe for humans. It is securely washed after the first boiling, and does not carry danger to the body, especially in that insignificant quantity, which can remain after the processing of the electrical appliance.
In addition, clean the kettle from the scale of citric acid will be completely cheap, and you can buy a tool at any grocery store, at any time that you want to determine for this work.
How to clean the kettle from the scale of citric acid
There are several cleaning options by boiling and without it, lemon.
Remove scale in teapot lemon acid by boiling. This method is suitable for a large amount of sediment, which has already been tightly pressed. The process is divided into the following steps:
- Before cleaning the kettle from the scale of citric acid, it is pre-wrapped the walls and a heating element from a soft weld. You can make it a rigid cloth, but in no case use hard, and the more metallic, washcloths. After that, it is good to quickly with cold water.
- Depending on the number of plates, use 20-40 grams. Means for one boiling. In ordinary shopping packages, this is 1-2 things. Prepare them.
- An electric kettle is filled with clean water to 2/3 of the capacity, open the prepared packages and pour into the liquid.
- Put the device boils. If it is with a circuit breaker, a few minutes after the shutdown, bring it to a boil again. If there is no machine, boil the water for 2-3 minutes.
- Leave the kettle for several hours. After that, pour water, carefully remove the softened precipitate (without the help of sharp items). In case of incomplete cleansing, repeat the procedure.
- Thoroughly rinse from the sediment, pour clean water, boil it and pour it out. Next, the device is ready to operate.
If an electric kettle is at least once a month (with rigid water twice) undergoing cleaning, you can use softer measures and remove the scale into the kettle with citric acid without boiling. For this, enough:
- In warm water dissolve a lemonic acid package.
- Pour the container with a solution and leave for 4-5 hours, better - for the night.
- Solve the device from the sediment.
- Pour clean water and boil. An electric kettle without precipitate and is ready for operation.
There are small children in the house, and there are doubts about how to wash the kettle from scale with citric acid, while be sure about the safety of the kid? There is a way out, which is a bit more expensive, but ideal in terms of safety for the body of even babies. To do this, clean the kettle from the scale of citric acid of its own manufacture. Powder, of course, do not have to make. Enough to have an ordinary lemon available:
- It is cut by thin circles with skin.
- The electric kettle is poured on 2/3 with water, sliced rings are lowered into it and all this is placed boiled.
- The softened precipitate along with lemon residues are removed from the tank, the device is carefully rushed.
Limonon from scale in the kettle is an excellent idea, although a little more hits the pocket. The method is not simply harmless and fast (no final boiling), but also has another interesting property - boiling container gets a pleasant lemon smell for a while. As for the amount of means, it should be varied depending on pollution.
For regular cleaning, half a lemon is enough, but to clean the electric kettle from the scale of citric acid of naturally origin in the running cases, it will have to be seen 2-3 pieces and score floor capacity with circles.
Removal of scale in the teapot lemonic acid is better to produce often. This will significantly extend the life of the electrical appliance, while maintaining not only its performance, but also your health. No sediment - no sand and kidney stones, there is no infection and liver load.
Knowing how to clean the scale of citric acid in the kettle quickly and carefully, you can always remain healthy and electrical apparent, and its owner.
Read more about how to clean the electric kettle with citric acid (video)
Methods of liquidation scale
Acids react with salts (scale) and solid deposits in a soluble form are translated. This is based on cleaning methods.
Depending on the degree of contamination, the salts determine how much lemonic acid need to clean the kettle:
With minor sediment and for prevention
For one-time use - package 50 g or 2 tbsp. Spoons without a slide.
The price of such a means of scale is about 20 rubles.
With a multilayer sediment
It will take 2 bags of 50 g.
When primary cleaning - 1 pcs., For re-use - 1 pc.
Do not exceed the amount of powder, otherwise risk damageing the inner surface of the dishes.
Method 1: Universal
I propose the most efficient and economical way, how to remove scale in the kettle with citric acid. Suitable for enameled, glass and stainless steel dishes:
Make a citric acid solution:
- Throw the contents of the package (40-50 g per 1 liter of water) into cold water.
- Mix thoroughly to dissolve the granules.
Boil the solution:
- Pour the acidic liquid in the dishes.
- Next you need to boil the kettle for 5 minutes.
- If you clean the electrical device, after it is turned off, turn on after 3 minutes.
Wait for cooling boiling water and pour it.
Inspect the surface: if the flare stayed, delete it with your own hands - do it with a sponge for dishes. So the softened sediment will be deleted.
Careful washing dishes:
- Ride at least three times under running water.
- Pour water into the kettle and re-boil.
- Pour boiling water - and the acidic liquid is completely washed away.
Method 2: Sparing cleaning
The safest option, how to wash the scale in the kettle with a plastic or glass surface - to use lemon. With this fruit with a high content of acid, you can easily get rid of salt and lime plates dishes, give her shine:
Cut the lemon with slices and place it in the cleaned container.
Fill the dishes with water: 1 liter - 1 lemon.
Potato purification containing organic acids will strengthen the effectiveness of this method. You can add them to lemon slices.
Boost water and boil an acidic fruit of 10 minutes. The electric kettle is re-enabled in 5 minutes.
Leave boiling water to cool for 1-2 hours, during this time the lemon softening scale.
Wash the solution under running water. And a loose precipitate will easily be deleted with a sponge.
Method 3: from multilayer sediment
The main active composition of cleansing vocational equipment - acid and sodium carbonate. At home, you can replace these means with vinegar, lemon and food soda:
Determine whether the method is safe:
- It is recommended for stainless steel and enameled dishes, designed for heating on the stove;
- Not suitable for electrical appliances.
Stage 1: Soda Treatment
- Pour water in dishes and pour out soda (2 tbsp. Spoons per liter).
- Boil half an hour.
- Drain soda solution.
Do not get it. Part of soda is false to stay in a precipitate to react with acidic components.
Stage 2: Capacity treatment with citric acid
- Pour the capacity of 2/3 with cold water.
- Pour the granules from the bag (on the liter - art. Spoon) and stir.
- Boil the half an hour.
- Drain the liquid and rinse with running water.
Stage 3: Videos Treatment
- Vinegar dilute with water (100 g per liter).
- Acetic solution should be filled with dishes to the edges.
- Now they put the kettle on the fire and boil half an hour.
Stage 4: Removal
How to launder in the kettle:
- File after processing becomes pasty. It is easily removed with a sponge.
- Metal brushes do not use them, they can damage the surface.
Method 4: for electric kettle from a sediment
Lemonic acid for the kettle is safe, and in combination with soda quickly removes even inserted in plastic.
Determine whether the method is safe.
You can clean the electric kettle from any material with a closed heating element.
Open galvanic coating damages!
Make a citric acid solution (art. Spoon per liter) and pour them half the volume of the container.
In the hot solution, pumped out the soda - h. Spoon per liter. It will enter the chemical reaction with acidic liquid.
The resulting foam destroys from the inside the scale layers.
Wait for the cooled of the fluid, then wash the kettle.
I recommend boiling water in it and merge to remove all the residues of the solution.
Now you know the most effective and cheap ways, how to clean the teapot lemon acid. Read also with useful recommendations in the video in this article, and questions can be asked in the comments.
In this article, you will learn how to clean the kettle from the scale of citric acid and vinegar. When boiling in the kettle appears on the walls. Salts are harmful to the human body, therefore once a month it is necessary to conduct preventive cleaning of the reservoir. Read the article and be able to rinse the kettle on your own.
Cleaning the kettle of lemon acid - harmless way.
How to rinse the kettle from scale citric acid at home
Cleansing at home will require some time and effort. Tell how to wash salt sediments with citric acid.
Scale - these are lime compounds. Magnesium and calcium salts are the main composition of deposits. Neutralize and destroy them can acid composition.
- Wipe inside with a sponge and rinse - so remove the part of the scale.
- Pour the water purified by the filter.
- Put 1 tbsp. l. Lyondons, if not strong pollution.
- With a large - increase the number up to 2 tbsp. l, but no more.
Too high concentration of acids corrosive walls.
- Boil for 15 minutes.
- Leave inside to complete cooling.
- Drain and rinse the tank with running water.
- Fill over again and boil to remove the taste.
- Boiling water pour into the sink.
Table of folk ways to clean the kettle
|Than to clean||Number of water liter||What teapots can be cleaned|
|Soda||100 gr||All species|
|Vinegar 9%||100 ml||Metal emalizedEkeramic|
|Lemon acid||10 - 15 gr||All species|
Cookware is ready to use for the purpose. Look, more.
Tried to fight with folk remedies?
How much time boil in enameled
All types of equipment require maintenance. Enamel containers can clearly take the 2 components: the water + lemon.
- The main thing is to pour clean water to the edge of scale.
- Fall 2 tbsp. l. Lyondons.
- Boil kettle with citric acid no more than 30 minutes.
- Do not drain fluid at once, but leave inside.
- Split salt, remove the hard sponge.
- If not everything cleared, go through the path first.
Learn how to remove vinegar and soda scale in the kettle, if the acid does not help.
The unemployed method of getting rid of kitchenware from scale - pour water vinegar.
Is it possible to clean the glass
Wasten mechanically the glass is dangerous, chips and damage to the walls are possible.
Glass, like enameled can be cleaned with boiling and without thermal exposure.
- Mix 3 tbsp. L lemon and 2 tbsp. l cider vinegar.
- Fill the water 1 liter.
- It is necessary to bring the mixture to boil.
- Boil for 15 minutes.
- Cool down.
- Skip again.
- Welcome and rinse with a sponge.
After treatment with acids, he boosts several times and drain and drain the water.
Is it possible to boil with soda and lemon acid
The method with soda and lemon has its own characteristics. Suitable for highly contaminated tanks.
For processing you will need 50 minutes.
Use components must be used by the rules.
- Fill the filtered driver.
- Add 3 tbsp. l. soda calcined.
- Boil, leave up to cooling.
- Soda softens and destroys scale.
- Drain the driver and wash the sponge.
- Then fill in ¾.
- Add citric acid at the rate of: 100 grams per liter.
- Cap, do not drain the mixture before cooling.
- Drain and boil once again, do not apply boiling water in food.
- At the same time, fall asleep both components can no boiling.
The form of the kettle before and after purification with citric acid and soda.
Boiling soda with vinegar
If after the lemon - soda process, particles of scale on the walls remained.
Spend re-processing with vinegar.
- Take hot water, add vinegar 1 to 10.
- Leave for an hour.
- Drain, rinse.
- Dial again.
- Add 9% vinegar.
- Ratio of water and vinegar: 1 liter to 100 ml of table vinegar.
- Boil 5 to 7 minutes.
- Drain and flush deposits with a brush.
This method is suitable for enamelled and metal objects. It happens that the kettle begins to rust and it is impossible to use it. Learn how to clean the electric kettle from rust inside to extend its service life.
Boiling with citric acid with vinegar
With the help of citric acid, you can rid your chairs from the old scale.
- Put at the bottom of 1 tbsp. L soda.
- Pour the driver.
- Boil 5 min.
- Pour, rinse the vessel.
- Fill another 1, 5 liters. Clean water.
- Add citric acid 2 tbsp. l.
- Win, leave for 30 minutes.
- Remove the solution, rinse.
- For the third time, pour the liter of fresh water from 0, 5 glasses of vinegar.
- Boil 20 min.
- Cool the mixture and rinse from scale balances.
- Fast a couple of times we boil to remove the smell.
The triple cleaning method is suitable for all models of metal teapots.
Clean the teapot lemon acid is simply environmentally friendly.
It is worth noting that the preservative is used in different areas for cleaning household items. For example, not only make things softer, but also prevents the appearance of salts from water.
Other ways to be cleaned
Clean from salt sediments with lemon juice, leather from apples and coca-cola.
The method with Coca-Cola is available to everyone.
Tried to clean the kettle cool?
- Drink fill in the container.
- Pre-remove the gas.
- Boil for 15 minutes.
- Drain into the sink.
- After processing, it is necessary to inside the sponge with the household soap.
- Boil frightened, do not take boiling water for food.
The use of preservative in domestic issues is considered one of the effective methods of cleaning any surfaces. For example, give an excellent result.
Cleaning the kettle of Coca-Koloi from scale: Pour and boil.
Remove salt sediments on the walls of the device can citrus.
- Fresh citrus cut for 5 - 6 parts.
- Pour to ¼ water.
- Boil 25 min.
- It will be right: it's not to pour it right away, leave for 12 hours for the backstage.
- Then rinse and rinse the brush.
- Boil the water and drain into the sink.
The lemon method is suitable for weak pollution.
Clean it possible without heat treatment.
- Fill the water with vinegar in the proportion of 1 to 4.
- Leave the remedy for the night.
- In the morning, drain the composition in the toilet.
- Board and drain without applying food.
Similarly, boiling can be removed in the kettle with citric acid, per liter 100 gr.
What teapots can not be boiled with acid and vinegar
The body of glass and plastic is not recommended to clean with acid connections. Their effects on plastics and glass can cause a destructive reaction. The device will come to unsuitability.
First boiling water after cleaning Do not use it in food.
Photo gallery about vinegar with citric acid against scale
- Acid formulations destroy salt sediments on the walls.
- Soda splits insoluble scale compounds.
- They spent cleansing from scale - twice boil the fatty.
- First boiling water after cleaning - it is impossible to drink.
- Too high concentration of acid compounds Do not pour into the container - walls and heating elements are destroyed.
- Metal brushes clean the inner surface is dangerous, you can damage.
- Strong contamination. Remove the triple method.
Previous Thanks to your advice, I clean the teapot with vinegar and soda. Not harmful and quickly. I forget the prevention for the kettle on time. Triple cleaning saves. Vinegar with soda and lemon creation wonders. So all the technique in the kitchen I clean. I do not drain the first water after cleaning in the sink, sorry. I pour it into the washer and spend so disinfection. I once missed everything and soda and vinegar and cola. Such a boom turned out. Do not do it, foam and no effect. I thought that if together, then faster. Alas. I added myself a hassle of washing the kitchen. I live alone, I drink a lot of coffee. The kettle is quickly dumping, the remaining lemon helps. Boiling tea and immediately the remains of Lemon throw in boiling water. Always pure my device and water cooling can be drunk. The grandmother has an old kettle, a kilogram of scale there is no less. Poured with vinegar and water, held the night. Skipyatil. All screamed from the walls. Class! I love Kolya more more. Filled and ready.
Thanks to your advice, I clean the teapot with vinegar and soda. Not harmful and quickly.
I forget the prevention for the kettle on time. Triple cleaning saves. Vinegar with soda and lemon creation wonders. So all the technique in the kitchen I clean.
I do not drain the first water after cleaning in the sink, sorry. I pour it into the washer and spend so disinfection.
I once missed everything and soda and vinegar and cola. Such a boom turned out. Do not do it, foam and no effect. I thought that if together, then faster. Alas. I added myself a hassle of washing the kitchen.
I live alone, I drink a lot of coffee. The kettle is quickly dumping, the remaining lemon helps. Boiling tea and immediately the remains of Lemon throw in boiling water. Always pure my device and water cooling can be drunk.
The grandmother has an old kettle, a kilogram of scale there is no less. Poured with vinegar and water, held the night. Skipyatil. All screamed from the walls. Class!
I love Kolya more more. Filled and ready.
Vinegar in Bytu. Is it possible to add vinegar to the washerNext
Vinegar in Bytu. How and why water hiddenziness vinegar
I am a mother in the decree with two kids :) I spend almost all the time with them and describe my experience.