Deciding to write about how to draw a butterfly with a pencil stages, I realized that there should be no simple instruction with photos of the master class of other people or their video. In parallel, I will show how together with you will perform recommendations for beginners so that we have the most beautiful of the beautiful, the most winged of the winged, and the most unusual of the original, floral moths! Go!
First step. Draw a cocoon
How to draw a butterfly? Where to begin? It's amazing, but that our picture came out smooth and beautiful, a ruler needs. Knowing herself, I was equipped with a rubber band to wipe what would spoil the picture.
What do we need:
- Colour pencils;
So, we start drawing a butterfly in a phased pencil with a cocoon. It should be a little thinner than an egg, but at the same time why the cocoon is associated, from which to appear to our moth.
Draw a line across our cocoon so that its upper part consisted of a 2/3 cocoon. I took it the simplest example of how to draw a pencil butterfly in stages.
The second step. Making wings
It's time to draw wings. They differ in shape and size. The bottom stretched vertically, the top slightly horizontally.
I surrender the same cut line on the left and to the right of the cocoon. It is here that the upper and lower wings will touch. How to draw bottom wings? They come from one point at the bottom of the cocoon. Top - not in touch at the top.
Their form may not be perfect, but it is advisable to try to be rounded and symmetrical one to another (top to the top, and the bottom wing to the bottom).
Third step. We draw our monarch mustache
Butterfly complement the important detail. In those places where the upper wings are departed from the cocoon, we will have a mustache. We make an at the top of each drawn tolets of the loop.
In the same item, you need to slightly change the cocoon, making it already to the bottom. Now he looks more believable.
An example, how to draw a butterfly in stages, I took from my children's lessons in the midstland. But you can choose more "adult" image of our noble "moth" by making it more similar to the real one.
Fourth step. Let our beauties appear patterns on the wings!
The pattern can be selected arbitrary. But the most traditional is circles and divorces. How to learn to draw patterns? I made them very simple: on every wing there are two mug - one bigger, it will be located closer to the edge of each wing. The second is closer to the cocoon, and I will draw a smaller size.
In this image you need to paint the patterns and "Taurus" a moth. He is across the arcs of several bands. You can learn how to draw a butterfly with amazing patterns, invent or take an idea on the site yourself.
Fifth step. Removal of extra
We will examine our masterpiece. It is not ideal, but it is already seen that the "mole" depicted on it promises to become a beauties. And in this we can help her, if neatly elastic erase all extra details and dashes that helped us draw it. Now they are not needed and we carefully remove them. Then, draw a butterfly, and feed her contours pencil.
Sixth step. Painting with colored pencils pictures
The most pleasant moment has come, you need to give paint to all the details and then our ward should "come." We use color pencils. We drew a butterfly, and it is possible and you need to make a motley, colorful. That is why I paint her to her yellow, I paint the wings with a red pencil, and decorative specks on the wings do blue and orange.
But our monarch (and this is exactly what is it, if you judge the beauty) even more beautiful will look at a bright background. So I draw a leaf. So, as if our adorable creature sits on a leafle and the sun substituted her wings! Beauty!
If it is interesting to learn how to draw a butterfly on a flower, you can use the same technique as with a leaf. Already a ready-made moth we "plant" on chamomile, cornflower or other floral composition.
With your participation, I managed to draw a beautiful butterfly. This is a very simple drawing technique. It is easy to master someone who has never been friends with pencils, and even for children it will not be difficult. Parents who want to spend time with their babies can draw such a moth with them.
Perhaps one day the child will surprise adults when they will give a purchased postcard with the photo, but made them himself. And his handicraft will be decorated with a drawing of an adorable butterfly!
* When copying the material, we may need to specify an active reference to the source http://mirpozitiva.ru/
How to draw a butterfly - Phased instructions for children, learn to draw a butterfly easily and just a pencil
Butterflies are one of the most unusual insects, striking their extraordinary beauty. These fluttering moths are very picturesque and amazing. They meet a wide variety of colors and sizes.
Surely every person who fonds with drawing, seeing the butterfly in the hot season, asked "And how to draw a butterfly easily?"
The butterfly is really easy to draw, but it is necessary to observe some insect proportions. This will be a master class for beginners in which you can find out all the features of the butterfly drawing.
Brief content of the article
Butterfly is just
Butterfly - a universal version for work, suitable for both professionals and beginners, children. This lesson does not require high mastery and will be understood for children.
Children love to draw bright paintings, so they accurately attract this colorful insect, having an unusual color.
With the help of such a step-by-step instruction, suitable for both children, and for adults, you can easily and beautifully draw a butterfly in stages.
Accessories for drawing
When performing such a light pattern, there will be no professional materials, everything will be found at home. For drawing you need:
- Pencil simple
- Color pencils, paint, markers - depending on the drawing will be painted.
If paints are used, then you will also need a glass with water, brush and preferably special paper for paints.
Building an outline
At the beginning of work, it is necessary to make a sketch, it will be easier.
For an outline, a simple pencil is used, the phased construction of a pencil begins:
A conventional circle is drawn just above the middle. It will be a butterfly head. The size is chosen at will.
From the mug down, with the help of the ruler, the auxiliary line is drawn.
- Two curved vertical lines are drawn around this line.
- Must happen oval, within which the line is in the middle.
- This oval will serve the butterfly torso.
- The body must be longer than the head.
Returning a small distance from the middle of the head is indicated by the mustache. These are two curved lines, at the end a bit rounded.
- For the beginning there are auxiliary points on the body for two upper wings.
- The upper wings in size larger than the bottom. They occupy 2/3 torso.
- On the sides, two vertical lines are drawn, the width width is indicated.
- The arcs are connected to the points and with the line, so the upper wings are obtained.
As mentioned earlier, the lower wings are smaller than the top. They occupy 1/3 of the bowl of the butterfly. The auxiliary points and lines are also designated - two lower wings are drawn.
Now you can erase all auxiliary lines and points, they have already performed your function. For 5 simple steps - the sketch of the butterfly is ready. There was information how to draw a butterfly with a simple pencil, and now you can start details, patterns and painting.
Materials for coloring
Painting can be performed by any materials.
To give color, various paints will fit:
- Gouache, etc.
Color pencils, wax crayons and markers can also be used, it will be used as colorfully.
Completion of work
The butterfly can be left a monophonic without adding anything. And you can make it special and spectacular, thanks to additional accents.
- Patterns. What pattern is better? How to choose a pattern? This process can be made absolutely arbitrary, it is worth just to give the will fantasies. It can be mugs, points, wavy lines, stripes and other different figures.
- But there is a major rule - patterns should be the same and symmetrical on both sides, that is, on two wings.
- Torchish, head and mustache pleases to paint dark shades - it can be black or brown. You can leave a small white space, do not paint to get glare.
- For wings, you can use absolutely any colors. In order for the butterfly to be colorful, you should not be afraid of bright colors, you should experiment with non-standard colors.
- With the process of coloring the image, it is worth starting from large spaces, and then proceed to detail.
- If pencils are used for butterfly, it will be easier for a child to make a color circuit first, and then fill in the inner space with color.
- When painting watercolor, you can use the technique - in wet. Use a large amount of water and just give the paint grow off. It turns out a very unusual and unique color. For watercolor it is better to use special watercolor paper.
- The butterfly will especially look good on the background of the sky, colors and other nature. You can also draw another butterflies, so the picture will get more interesting.
It was a simple drawing technique that will help for beginners and children. With this article, the answer to the question "How to simply draw a butterfly", will definitely be found and will get a wonderful picture.
Drawing such an amazing insect perfectly develops a sense of symmetry and eyemeter. Fantasy and desire to experiment will help in creating a beautiful butterfly pattern!
Photo of drawings butterfly
How to draw a butterfly in stages
Butterflies are beautiful insects that are striking with their beauty. In summer, they can often be found on colors and fields. The real painter knows all the secrets of drawing butterflies, and for those who are just starting the creative process, we will tell me how to draw a butterfly with pencils or flomuses.
Children love to draw birds and beautiful insects. How to draw owls, we have already told. Love for drawing butterflies, probably, it appears because these insects have a beautiful and bright color.
In this lesson, we will tell you how to draw a bowl with multi-colored pencils, but you can use the paints, then the drawing will look more spectacular.
The main thing is to observe strict proportions and shapes of the body and wings. Only in this case it will acquire a realistic look.
To work, we will need:
- album sheet;
The instruction was chosen for those who first engaged in drawing such a moth. If you have a good eye, then the first two stages can be skipped.
Butterfly for kids
This example is designed for kids. Prepare multicolored pencils, marker, eraser and ruler. Go to step by step instructions:
- We start with a simple vertical line. It will help proportionate to the butterfly. Stripping from the axis spent, draw an elongated caller, which will consist of a long oval, a circle and semi-brows. Thin lines tend the mustache.
- Add a horizontal axis that will help depict wings. We carry out two arcs, one we rail to the left, the other to the right. To the ends of these arcs add another one. We had the tops of the wings.
- I will shown the lower parts of the wings using semicircles. We carry out axes that will be located under the tilt. Stripping from them, you can add triangles to the ends of the wings, the sides of which decorate the wavy lines.
- We change the shape of the upper wings. We attach them a wavy appearance and create smooth transitions. The result should look neat and beautiful.
- Add a few parts to the body. Dorisuye my eyes and mustache. Combine the contours of this part of the butterfly. We erase all the auxiliary lines and supply the resulting picture with a marker. In some places, the edge can be made a little thicker.
- We decorate the butterfly, add the pattern to each wing to your discretion. You can leave the wings without a pattern, but just paint a bright tint. But, if the pattern is present, it is better to break it with a marker.
- We used green hue for the lower wings, and for the top yellow. For the torso, use brown color.
We got a bright and beautiful butterfly.
Bright butterfly pencils
Drawing the next butterfly we will start with wings. This is the most difficult stage of work. Multicolored pencils, a pencil with hardness HB and eraser will help us. Consider a lesson in stages:
- With the help of a simple pencil, we appline the contour of the wings. The second wing will only look out due to what is in the foreground. Add head and torso to the contours. After that, thin screws take the mustache and foot.
- After receiving the main circuit, the same pencil portrait patterns on the wings. If necessary, wipe the extra details. The sketch of the butterfly can already be considered ready, it remains to give her realism with the help of colors.
- Some details of the pattern of stitching yellow tint. After that, add red and volume with a yellow. All the rest of the space on the wing fill in black. We repeat the work with the wing that is in the background.
- Circle the contours of the torso, mustaches and paws. For the torso, we use a black pencil, leave bright places for the glare.
- While our butterfly is in the air. Correct this by drawing a green leaf at thenime. Spend wavy lines starting from the left side of the sheet. Black pencil repeat the work giving the leaves realism. You can spend several yellow strips.
A picture with a butterfly is made.
- On the sheet blacksmith vertical axis. We divide it into two identical parts.
- Focusing on the marks made, blacks are two rectangles. In these rectangles draw the body. At the top and bottom, you need to draw two wings. We add to the sketch of the caller in the form of an oval and round head.
- If the work was carried out without lines, the wings can be depicted with small invasses, which later connect to the wings. Add long alerts to your head. We wash the auxiliary lines.
- Inside each wing, you need to make a pattern. In our case, these are figures from asymmetric droplets, to oval. You can come up with your patterns, because each butterfly is unique.
- Bottom wings can be decorated with long droplets. If you want it to look luxurious, try to do every wing to identical opposite.
- It is not necessary to make wings perfectly smooth. Their endings may have a curly shape. We stopped on an even option, since the instruction is designed for beginners. Getting painting.
- For coloring it is better to use pencils of varying degrees of hardness. Pictures of shadows, you will need soft pencils. Put the color drawing from the torso. We paint it orange.
- At the top of the body, orange you need to highlight the right side and the middle. The bottom is completely stained. A black pencil, hatching the head of the butterfly and the top of the body. Be sure to circle the contours of the black handle or felt-tip pen. So that the butterfly looks naturally, the lower part of the torso. We place the strips of different sizes.
- Go to the decoration of the upper wings. Large patterns we painted orange. Small designed lilac and pink color. Some droplets can be left white.
- Skin the background of the wing in black. So that it looks volumetric, plots closer to the torso. Make saturated, black. Add saturation to the edges of the wings. According to this instruction, we design the remaining three wings.
Drawing ready. Now you know how to draw a butterfly with a pencil. The work is very simple, it is complicated only by observing proportions, and the design of the butterfly is just your imagination.
It would be nice to add flower
Drawing with watercolor paints
Immediately, we note that it will not work out the next job without preparation. Therefore, for a start, see how to draw a simple butterfly with a pencil and only after that use paints. For the upcoming work, we will need:
- dense paper;
- watercolor paints.
The upcoming drawing does not need sketches. The process immediately begins with paints. Now we will discern how to draw a watercolor butterfly:
- Choose the main color. We use red, from it and start drawing. First, draw the upper wings. They are depicting semi-cooked strokes. If the brush is wide, it is enough to make four light strokes. Each stroke may be different. So, you will get a pattern on the wings.
- We make the bottom wings. Light strokes form rounded parties to the center and even at the ends.
- We decorate the edges of the wings. Use black paint. No need to wait for the drying of the red layer. Watercolor should be wet so that the paints are combined by forming a beautiful connection. We draw the upper edges of the wings. You can use a different shape.
- Slightly climb on red. When work with the upper wings is over - go to the bottom. So that the butterfly looked beautifully, thin ovals can be made in the bottom.
- Before the next action, you need to wait for the background to dry, so that the pattern on the wings does not grow. Take a thin brush and start decorating insect patterns.
- Spend a thin strip that connects the bottom wings. On the upper wings can withdraw large drops. On the example, you can see that our pattern is not pointed to the end.
- From each drops in the direction of the end of the wing of three lines. Connect them with arcs. Slightly shadow pattern. Decorate the top of the wings and go to the downstream.
- From the conducted line, which connects the bottom wings, draw two oval. One position on one wing, the other on the other. From each oval, draw three long petals.
- Decorating the resulting stroke patterns. Add several circles on the upper wings and draw a butterfly taurus. To do this, between large wings draw black long seized and add a circle to it. Decorate the circle with long assholes. The ends of the mustache can be done with curls. So, the butterfly will look even more beautiful.
- In order for the drawing to be bright, after drying the first layers, hover each pattern of the pattern once again. Leave until complete drying.
- Additionally, decorate the butterfly with beautiful semi-brights of white. If there is a desire to add white dots at the end of the wings. It remains only to make a torso. It can be decorated with white paint. Draw on it stripes at the bottom, and in the top put a lot of small points.
Now you know how to draw a butterfly in the paint. If you want to improve your drawing, highlight the glare white. It can even make a non-professional, some patterns are sufficiently tied with a light tint.
You can also try to draw a unicorn or a cat
There are times when it is necessary to express your feelings on paper - drawing. When the pleasant, elevated state is overcome, I want to remove smooth beautiful lines, but often something nerazulyant is obtained.
The butterfly is an excellent option for any technique that will not require drawing with photos from the Internet or complex preparations. In this lesson you will learn how to make a butterfly easily.
The most important thing is to observe the proportions of the body of the animal and its wings: you can create as a realistic version of this sophisticated insect and fantastic, magical.
Butterfly drawing for children
Baby love bright coloring, and if you make it yourself, it will work even more fun.
- Start work stands with a simple vertical line - it will become the basis of the future drawing.
- Create an insect body from a large oval, a circle - from the top from oval, and two small semi-bridal from the bottom. Add a mustache from the circle - the body is ready.
- Perpendicular to the vertical line, spend horizontal, which is correctly located wings. From the torso spend on the right and left two arcs up. From the extreme point, draw the curved semicircle, then connect it to the point from which it was started. You must have the upper part of the wings.
- The lower parts of the wings can draw a similar way, or use more round and wavy lines. In this case, the butterfly will turn out to be more voluminous, but less sophisticated.
- To come up with a butterfly of realism, spend several wavy straight lines in the extreme lines.
- Decorate the wings inside with hermetic figures or stripes - at your discretion.
- After the pencil sketch is ready, it's time to use pencils or paints. Try to act in one color scheme. If you want to create a calmer drawing, stick to blue, purple and other dark and muffled color. The same applies to most pastel shades. For a brighter drawing, use sparkling red, yellow, orange, green. Optionally, you can add sparkles.
Butterfly with pencils
The second option implies the use of only medium hardness pencils (HB) and elasty. Work is better to start with wings.
- Draw a figure of an arbitrary shape, which will resemble the butterfly wing - it will be a front wing, since this time the butterfly itself will be located in the profile.
- Dorisite the torso, consisting of an oval and a circle, antennae, legs.
- Already having the main outlines, draw the second wing - a little less than the first, as if headed for him.
- Apply patterns, wavy lines to give the effect of the volume effect.
- Circuit outlines, and then fidgeted the pattern of those flowers that seem suitable to you. Combine shades as you like, depending on the mood.
Butterfly Wings Patterns
The drawing diagram The topic of the butterfly is clear, but the questions often arise from the wings. What pattern to choose? What figures are suitable for him? How to make a pattern on the wings realistic and proportional?
There are several universal councils that are based on the distribution of space.
To begin with, decide on the amount of wings at the butterfly. The most common amount is four. However, in the figure there may be two, and six. Next, pay attention to the size: if the upper wings of your butterfly are very different from the lower parts, then the pattern should be emphasized at the top.
- The easiest way to start work on the right upper wing is large, and the pattern falls best. Weighingly or pencil divide the wing into three equal parts: Spend three beams from one point on the butterfly torso in the edge of the wing.
- It is better to immediately draw a few small circles and ovalchiks along the edge. Some should be just like points, others - a little larger.
- Over the shape of the wing, draw a rectangle with rounded edges - vertical. It is already horizontally placed by two or four rectangles. Their quantity depends on the size of the wing.
- The work is almost completed. If there is a lot of free space, fill it with arbitrary round figures.
- Repeat the schemes with other wings.
Butterfly with watercolor paints
Such work is already submitting a certain difficulty, so it will have to prepare. Make a familiar pencil drawing in advance with a pencil, slightly pressed. The drawing should be large so that later it was easier to paint it.
Prepare the following tools:
- Paper for drawing
- Water for paints
Remember that the space around needs to be controlled! Do not blick hands, because it can spoil the drawing.
- Chooses the basic color of the drawing - most often it is red or yellow.
- Smooth smears from the middle to the edge, spend some smooth lines, imitating wings. Sometimes it is enough to make only four strokes.
- It is not necessary to wait for a complete drying of the previous word if you choose a darker shade for the contour of the wings. For this, black, blue, purple. Circlave the edge of the wings, more pressing no on the center of the wing, but on the contrary. Try to create closer to the middle smooth blur from a dark color in bright.
- Leave the paint to dry, and make yourself a thin brush yourself. With it, apply elegant patterns in random order. It is better if it is pointed to the body and is free from the contour.
- For brightness, make small accents of white paint on the pattern after drying. It will give a butterfly a finished look.
Stock Foto Ideas and examples for butterfly drawing
It's no secret that many children like to draw bright creatures, creatures and animals, and that is why the child will be fun to draw a bowl. Butterfly drawn by a simple pencil looks great, but if such a butterfly paint paints, then it will become very bright and attractive.
Butterfly drawing sequence
I would like to tell you and show how to draw a beautiful butterfly with the child in stages. For beginners, this lesson will not seem difficult, because each stage is painted in steps. We will draw in the following sequence:
- Butterfly body
- Upper wings
- Lower wings
- Patterns on wings
Well, let's draw a pencil butterfly.
The first stage of the butterfly drawing is very simple - you just need to draw a small line of such a length, what the body will be your beautiful butterfly.
Now we draw two rounded lines around this line - one is more authentic, the other shorter, and on top draw a circle that will be a butterfly head. From the head you need to draw beautiful butterfly mustache, thanks to which it can navigate in space.
You can proceed to drawing upper wings. They can be any form, what your own degraded - and rounded, and with acute ends. It is desirable that they are the same size and shape, otherwise the butterfly pattern will be asymmetrical.
Now draw the bottom wings of the butterfly. Usually the lower wings are a little more top, so if you draw them a little more, it will add a drawing of a butterfly realistic. Again, the lower wings can be any shape, for example, if you drew up the upper wings rounded, then the lower may have sharp or straight ends and angles.
We remove the very first line so that it does not interfere with us. Now you can fill in the patterns of the butterfly wings. Remember that the butterfly wings are very gentle and even transparent. Drawings on wings can be anywhere, you can draw that you wish - circles, lines and other patterns. We move from the center of the wings to the edges.
We continue to fill the wings with patterns. They may be unequal, so the butterfly will look even more interesting.
We gradually draw patterns to the end of the wings. Now you can go to the bottom of the butterfly.
On the lower wings of the butterfly, I draw quite a few patterns, and make them more geometric than on the top.
Hurray, we drew a beautiful butterfly in stages! So that it becomes even more beautiful, you can add shadows onto her wings, paint it with colored pencils or paints into the most unimaginable colors.
As you can see, draw the butterfly is easy with the child. Children may come up with any pattern for the butterfly pattern and pick up the colors. I hope a phased drawing lesson was useful to you, and you learned how to draw a pencil butterfly.
How to draw a butterfly in a phased pencil for beginners
Butterflies are very beautiful and fascinating insects. But how to draw a butterfly in a phased pencil for beginners? At first glance, it may seem to draw a beautiful butterfly because of their complex wings and many small parts of the tel. Fortunately, draw a butterfly is not so difficult if you split it into smaller and easy steps.
Regardless of whether you want to draw a small cartoon butterfly or a large realistic butterfly, the main thing in the process of drawing is to focus on one part of the body of the butterfly, the one you draw at the moment. Now you will make sure that in fact, draw a butterfly easily and just even for children, the main thing is to do it step by step.
How to draw a cartoon butterfly in stages
To draw a butterfly, take a pencil and draw a small circle in the center of the sheet, it will be the head of our butterfly. Do not make it too big, since we will still need a place for the body and wings at the following stages.
Tip: If you want your circle to be perfectly round, take something round, such as a coin and just circle it with a pencil.
Draw 2 smaller circles, overlapping the top of the head, it will be the eyes of a butterfly. Make each circle about half the head size. Draw one eye on the upper left half of the head, and the other on the upper right half.
Inside each eye, draw another one mug smaller, they are needed to show the light-spinning light that reflects from them. These circles should be about a quarter from the size of the butterfly eye.
Skin the eyes with black pencil, with the exception of small circles. When you finish, your butterfly will have two big eyes that look as if they reflect the light.
The next stage, draw 2 curved lines, departing from the top of the head with a twist at each end, these will be "antennas" of our butterfly. Draw each line about one and a half times longer than the head in height.
- You can draw antenna symmetrical, or you can draw them different in length, altitude and with different curls.
Draw a high, narrow line in the form of an English letter "U", it will be a butterfly body. The body of the butterfly should be about half the width of the head and are located about the middle. In the height of the letter "U" should be about the same height as a head or a little more.
The next step is the butterfly wing. The wing is similar to the inclined heart of not quite the right form. The size of such a heart should be about 3 times more than the width of the butterfly head.
Similarly, on the other side, the butterfly draw the second wing heart. Try to make each wing of about the same size.
- Do not worry if the wings are not fully the same. So even more beautiful)
On the wings in the butterflies there should be some beautiful pattern. Draw 2 large circles per each wing. Draw a circle in the upper half of each wing, and then at will at the bottom half of each wing. Circles are about the same size as the head, and the circles in the lower half of the wings should be slightly smaller.
Simply draw a pencil 3 short small lines, departing from each side of the body, it will be butterfly paws. On each side, draw a small line, extending from the upper, middle and lower parts of the body. Tilt the top paws a bit up, and the bottom is slightly down. Make each line about the same length as the width of the eyes.
Final stage. It remains only to paint our little butterfly with markers, paints or colored pencils, it is easy and simple. You can use any colors that you like. Choose bright colors, such as purple, pink, blue and green, they are perfect for a cartoon butterfly.
Color the body and butterfly head in the same color. Then select another color for wings. Use the third color to fill the circles on the wings or use the same color that you have chosen for the body and head. Go to the homepage of the country of the Soviets to learn more interesting stories.
- That's all, our little cartoon butterfly is ready! In my opinion it turned out very beautiful, and most importantly, easy and simple. As you can see to draw a butterfly in a phased pencil not difficult even for beginner artists.
How to draw realistic butterfly in stages
To draw a simple butterfly again, we take a pencil again and in the middle of a sheet of paper we draw a high narrow oval, it will be a butterfly body. Oval must be small enough so that you have a place for wings on both sides. If you use a standard A4 paper sheet (21 to 29.7 cm), then the body size of the butterfly must be from about 2 to 5 cm high.
At the top of the body of the butterfly, draw a small circle, it will be the head of our butterfly. Make a circle of the same width as a body and a height of about a quarter from the body height of the butterfly.
Butterfly wings will draw in the form of two twisted triangles on each side. Start and complete each triangle in the top of the body, in the junction of the head and the body of the butterfly. Slide each triangle a bit up so that the top edge of each wing is a bit at an angle. Make each wing about 10 times the width of the butterfly body.
- Try to make triangles as symmetrical as possible. If necessary, use a ruler to make lines straight and smooth.
The lower parts of the butterfly wings we draw in the form of two English letters "u" under each triangle. Starting from the bottom angle of one of the triangles, draw the letter "U", which ends at the bottom of the body of the butterfly. Then do the same on the other side. Make sure each letter "U" has the same size.
At this stage, we slightly bring the drawing to make it easier and more convenient to draw the head of the butterfly. A well-sharpened pencil draw small butterfly head details using a drawing below as a sample.
Draw 2 semicircles to designate the butterfly's eyes. Draw one eye on the left side of the arch and one eye on the right side. Make half-liters large enough to make the top of each half-chain touched the edge of the butterfly head.
Add 2 Curved Lines on the top of the head, will be antenna. Draw every butterfly mustache about the same length as body height or a little shorter. Then to connect them, draw a small figure in the shape of the letter "M" between the lower parts of each antenna inside the circle.
- Try to make antennas symmetric.
Draw a form in the form of an English letter "V" in the top of the body to create separate butterfly body segments.
To more precisely and more correctly designate the upper half of the wings, round the triangles and add more small parts. Using inverted triangles as guides or change the shape of the triangles so that the sides were slightly bent, and the angles are rounded, or draw new wings over the guides (if that, you can always erase triangles later).
In any case, draw so that the upper and lower edge of each top of the wings was a bit curved. Then draw a number of small arcs, approximately 5 or so, along the outer edge of each wing. The number of arcs on each side should be the same.
Draw a wavy lines consisting of small arches along the forms of letters "U" on both sides to draw the lower half of the butterfly wings. On each side there should be about 10 such small arcs.
On the top halves of the butterfly wings, draw the lines to portray the veins.
- So that they looked symmetrically, the number of veins on each wing should be the same.
Similarly, draw the veins at the bottom half of the butterfly wings.
Will erase all the not necessary auxiliary lines and on this our realistic butterfly will be ready! As you can see, everything is easy and simple.
I hope the article helped you and now you know how to draw a butterfly in a phased pencil for beginners and not only. If you have any questions, ask them in the comments. Good luck!
How to draw a simple cartoon butterfly with markers or pencils
What you need
- Simple pencil or black marker;
- Color pencils, markers or markers.
How to draw butterfly
1. Put the circle. Inside, try two small vertical oval - it will be eyes. Under them, draw your mouth - a curve line, a rounded book.
2. Down from the head Spend two long rounded lines and connect them below.
3. Inside the body, swipe two horizontal traits, separating it into three equal parts.
4. Add two vertical lines over the heads on the sides. At the edges of each of them, sample small circles.
5. From the middle of the head on the right, swipe the line, rounded to the right. Finish it at the center of the body of the body. From it to read another curved line and complete it at the bottom of the Taurus.
6. In the same way, draw the wings on the left.
7. Color the butterfly with colored pencils, wovers, markers, or something else.
How to draw a cartoon butterfly with stomers or pencils
What you need
- Simple pencil or black marker;
- Colored markers, pencils or markers.
How to draw butterfly
1. Picture a small circle, and on the right slightly above - one more. Inside each, try more two small mug. Speak a smooth horizontal line under them and fill the space over it, leaving them white. Under the lines, add two vertical screenshots.
2. Connect the eyes at the top of a smooth arc. Count how this line would have passed behind my eyes, and then launch small touches in these places. Round them and connect the horizontal feature. Between the eye, portray arcuate nose.
3. Over your head, spend two smooth lines. Make on their ends curls looking at different directions. Under the head, draw a thin torso, spending two tapering line books.
4. Inside the Taurus, you will depict four horizontal smooth dishes at the same distance from each other. To the left of the beginning of the first (top) output the rounded line and complete it at the level of the third, not reaching the body. Draw a similar wing to the bottom and finish it at the founding of the fourth casing on the body.
5. In the same way, form the wings on the right.
6. Spend additional internal contours along the borders of the wings on the left. From the middle of the top wing, release a straight line and round it in both directions. Left to draw at the corner of the heart.
7. On the lower wing in the middle, add a figure as a long petal. On the sides of it, output two arcs so that you get two more petals smaller. Under each draw on a small mug.
8. Similarly, decorate the wings of the butterfly on the right. Spend along their boundaries line. Let's release two petals from above, and below three. Consider on the top wing of the heart, and on the bottom - the circles.
9. If you wish, add flowers and hearts around the butterfly, and from the torso - a wave-like dotted line.
10. Color the drawing with colored pencils, wovers, markers, or something else. Do not forget to designate pink brushes under the eyes.
The author of the video paints the composition with markers:
What else there are options
Here is another pretty and not very complex butterfly:
And one more cute insect:
The author of this video shows how it is easy to draw a butterfly of two lines located crosswise:
This embodiment, the pattern is a bit more complicated than the previous ones:
Such a butterfly can also be painted by anything. The author decided to use the paints and even add glitches:
How to draw realistic butterfly with colored pencils
What you need
- simple pencil;
- colour pencils;
How to draw butterfly
1. Simple pencil barely noticeable lines. Note the elongated thin butterfly taurus. On the sides of the top of the torso, swipe the rounded features and continue them to the middle of the Taurus so that there are oblong wings. At the bottom of them, dorisite small lower semicircular wings.
A black pencil designate two small round eyes on the spot. Circle the outline of the Taurus, suling it slightly above the middle. Skin the black lower part.
2. In the top element of the body, under your head, read the short horizontal line. By the same black pencil circle the upper and lower wings. Draw over the eyes curved mustaches with bold points at the ends.
3. Make lines thoroughly at the base of the upper wing on the right and in the lower corners of both upper wings. Inside the middle of the top of the torso, release small smooth screenshots.
Blue pencil, without leaving the limits of these lines, partially fracture the upper wings so that at the base they were darker. I barely pushing a pencil, lay the lower wings next to the butterfly tel.
4. Turquoise or light blue pencil, continue to paint all the wings about their middle. To ensure a smooth color transition, overlap the previous tint slightly and do not allow strong push.
5. With a red pencil, only slightly pressing on it, squeeze a little more top wing on the left. In the upper part of it, on the right, capture more space when the bottom is cleaned. Details are visible in the photo. Add red and on the bottom wings, but do not paint them completely.
6. Will erase the top corner of the upper wing on the right and add a burgundy pencil line on the site of the previous one. The same color fasten the wing, slightly not reaching the edge. Add the burgundy layer on the wing to the left, leaving more space from the edge than on the element on the other side. In the upper parts, make the color more saturated.
Fully fasten the bottom wings with a burgundy pencil, stronger at the body.
7. Violet color Drop the top wing corner on the left. Pressing the burgundy pencil, circle them the left edge of this wing, draw up several circles and fill the rest of the space. On the wing to the right symmetrically add the same circles and toned the unlocked edge, entering the previous color.
Make a fastened burgundy layer on the lower wings. Circle this pencil the bottom border of the wing on the right.
8. A blue pencil is once again walking at the base of the upper wings, as well as along the burgundy color from the middle of the body on the lower wings.
Purple color Slide the top corner and the entire edge of the large wing on the left, smooth lines entering the previous shade. In the same way, tinted the wing on the right. The detailed process is shown in the video below. With the same pencil, toned the lateral corners of the lower wings.
9. Make a more clear red layer in the upper part of large wings. Add this color along the bottom edge of small wings.
10. Black pencil. Draw the base of the upper wings next to the head. Skated just below the line continue up by making them curves. Connect them with short inclined features with the edges of the wings. Add from the corners on the resulting figures another line to the side, having spent them to violet color.
11. From the beginning of the figures drawn in the previous step, spend the horizontal smooth lines to the wings. Dimp the black corner between them.
Highlight the lower boundaries of large wings. Where they come into contact with small, make lines thick. Circlave the same black pencil edge of the lower wings.
12. Black highlight the upper tips and side edges of large wings, circles white circles. At the bottom, add several inclined strokes over horizontal lines.
At the bottom limit of small wings, spend several horizontal small screenshots. Add the black dots below. Highlight the burgundy layer on all four wings.
13. In the end, draw black fine accommodation on all wings and toned the sides from the bottom of the Taurus. Gray and lilac pencils add shadow from the butterfly.
The detailed process is shown in this video instruction:
What else there are options
Here the author draws a beautiful black and blue butterfly:
Here is a black and green sample simpler:
And in this video, explains how to portray the black and yellow insect on the side:
How to draw realistic butterfly with markers and colored pencils
What you need
- simple pencil;
- orange marker;
- Thin black marker or pen;
- colour pencils.
How to draw butterfly
1. A simple pencil, slightly pressing on it, read the straight vertical line at an angle. From the middle of the right to spend up one more, and under it - horizontal. Connect their smooth curve of the lines so that it turns out the wing.
On the left, you will show another same item. Bottom on the right and on the left of the two drop-shaped wings smaller.
2. Between the wings, add an extended thin torso, a narrowed down book. Top to draw two mustache with greasy tips.
Make the bore of the wings. Spend thin lines along the top wings from the inside. In the lower, also draw additional contours of the borders.
3. In the upper part of the figure, obtained on the wing to the right, depict two horizontal thin oval. From the latter, pull down to the body of a smooth line. Just above the bottom limit of the shape, add a horizontal smooth line, and above it - three more. Round these lines from the right edge. There are details in the photo and in the video below.
4. At the edges of the wing on the right, draw two rows of small circles. Repeat on the element to the left of the same pattern, flickering it.
5. On the lower wings from the torso, release down four lines, each of which is longer than the previous one, and round them. Dorisite several pieces in the form of petals around them. The details are visible in the photo and in the video below.
6. At the edges of the lower wings, as well as on the upper, depict small circles in two rows. Orange feltster Draw parts on all four wings.
7. The same color dink the bases of large wings, about the middle, and the lower edges of small. Thin black felt-tip pen or handle circle the tips of the upper wings and fill the space between the circles.
8. Circle the boundaries of the lower wings and the pattern on them, scheduled for a previous pencil. Slide the space between the circles. The same color highlight a pencil pattern on the upper wings.
9. Circle the torso butterflies, pull the head and the bottom tip of the Taurus. Under the head on the sides, add a few small circles and draw a narrow long oval between them until the middle of the body.
At the top of the big wings, add a small inclined line. From the side of the head, slightly above the mustache, draw inside on the wings of two horizontal smooth DINI. Between and over them, place two small mug.
10. Gently erase pencil lines where they are visible. Black pencil Strike space between circles from the previous step. Slightly tuning the corners of the patterns at the edges of the wings. Draw the central lines on small wings and add to them from below two dark droplets. Tree insect taurus.
If you wish, add the shadow from the butterfly, as shown in the photo and in the video below.
11. Red pencil highlight the base of all wings next to the torso. Halbeled, walk around the edges of the patterns on the wings.
The whole process in accelerated mode is shown in this video:
How to draw a realistic butterfly with paints
What you need
How to draw butterfly
1. Moisten a slightly paper. Light yellow draw the smooth line. From her down to spend another curved, as shown in the picture.
2. Connect them downstairs and draw the right tip of the wing.
3. Down from the first line, spend one more, rounded it left. Note the yellow the patterned edge of the lower wing. Come on the left line of red paint and make the base of this wing with a more fat. Thring the edge of his edge with a thin brush.
4. Mix red and yellow colors and fill the bottom wing with wide strokes.
5. Totten the outline of the upper wing. Add more water to the paint on the palette and make a wide smear along the upper border.
The same color designate a small triangular wing to the left of the top. Then walk on it with the same tint as the contour of the Big Wing.
6. Add redheads on the carved edge and in the middle of the top wing. Draw a burgundy color to the left of the wings, in the middle, a small elongated caller and head. A thin brush with burgundy paint passes through the body again and add two direct mustache from above.
7. The same thin brush dink the edges of the front wings. First brush apply reddish strokes at the bottom of the bottom wing and at the top of the large. Thin brush circle the border of the rear wing and add it red.
8. To the right of the body, at the base of the wings, spend several thin dark strokes. An even more dark burgundy color torso and butterfly head. Rear wing base Do light yellow.
9. Slightly lengthen the lower lines, carried out from the body, and make the edge of the lower wing.
The whole process is shown in this video:
What else there are options
Incredibly beautiful blue butterfly:
And another blue-green butterfly in a completely different technique: