The account on Facebook can bring a lot of benefit: from maintaining contact with friends and relatives and reading thematic communities or viewing cheerful gifs to operational decision of professional issues directly with an employee of the company's desired company or through common friends. And about how much the media in pursuit of traffic and the desire to publish the news before everyone uses Facebook and statements from pages of personal accounts as a source of information, and it is not necessary to speak.
At the same time, users have a desire (and sometimes needed) in certain life situations to deactivate or delete their Facebook account. This may be a desire to start a new life within the social network, the change of work, when it is easier to make a new account, than to clean old from possible records that compromise you in front of the new employer, in general, everyone may have their own reason, including a scandal with Cambridge Analytica.
In this article, we will tell you how to quickly delete or deactivate your page on Facebook, as well as the company page.
How to delete an account on Facebook forever? Instructions with screenshotsSvetlana Zykov
The difference between removal and deactivation
Deactivation acts as a temporary process freezing. For example, you decided to go to the mountains and to visit the digital detox without Facebook and permanent notifications, but you know exactly that in a couple of months you will return and you will need an account with all the contacts and messages. By the way, the messages - when deleting Facebook's profile, you will also be given a binding to Messenger, which will lead to the loss of all dialogues and data in correspondence. Therefore, if the account in the FB has not been needed, but the personal messages are different, then you can use the Account Deactivation option instead of deleting.
Read on: How to delete old entries from Facebook Chronicles
How to deactivate a Facebook Account
From the web version
From any Facebook page you need to click on the triangle of the drop-down menu (the right icon in the upper menu) and select "Settings", or just go through this link.
Click "Edit" on the Account Control unit
And click "Deactivate Account" at the bottom of this settings block.
So that it does not work out that your account wants to deactivate a colleague you don't really like, but left a working computer on, Facebook will ask you to enter a current password from the account, and only after that the account will be deactivated. Messenger will retain the performance and history of correspondence, well, when you want to share thoughts, mood, or tell the brand that you have a new one, you can always activate the account again, fully restored all the data.
From mobile application
Click on the Hamburger menu on the bottom panel of the application, then "Settings and Privacy" - "Settings".
Next, you need the Account Management menu item. By the way, on the current screen, you can download the archive of the data you downloaded using the application.
And in "Account Management" - section "Deactivation and Deletion".
After that, it will only be possible to finally decide on the solution about deactivation or deletion by selecting the appropriate item.
How to delete an account in Facebook entirely
If you definitely decided that he would no longer need it, as well as Messenger (leave - so leave), then instead of deactivating an account, which still leaves the opportunity to roll back, you will be preferable to remove the entire account account, without the possibility of recovery.
Read on: How to delete TWITTER, Instagram and Tiktok accounts forever
From the web version
In the same way, as in deactivation, go to the general Facebook settings, but from the General tab, go to "Your Information on Facebook". Here you can request the archive of all information for downloading to your computer, if the account is definitely not sorry, but all those hundreds of photos, records, notes and comments are sorry. Socialset will create a archive of all this data that can be downloaded before removing the account.
On the delete page, you will be able to deactivate the account instead of deleting if you need a Messenger, as well as download the archive with the information you download.
You can then unzip the file and make sure that everything is actually preserved - from your saved objects and links and account information to all photos (taking into account the hierarchy of your albums) and the "Like" marks and the list of friends at the time of removal Account.
If you're exactly everything and decided to remove the account permanently, it will stay to press the appropriate button and then enter the password from the account to confirm.
If you suddenly change the mind about the removal after removal (yes, it also happens), then you will have 30 days to restore the account, you will need to simply log in and click "Cancel Delete" on the page that appears after entering the page.
Well, if within a month after removal you did not decide to restore the account, then it will not work after anymore.
From the phone
All steps are similar to the deactivation of the account, except for the final - there it will be necessary to simply select "Account Deleting" instead of "Account Deactivation".
It concerns the removal of the profile, that is, a personal page. In addition, sometimes there is a need to remove the company's page.
How to delete a business page in Facebook
From the web version
First of all, you will need to go to the page you administer and click on the "Settings" menu.
To delete the page, you need the lowest point of the general settings block.
When you click on "Delete" a page "Facebook will warn you that you will have 2 weeks to restore it, if you suddenly change your mind.
From the application
But how to do it from the phone through the standard Facebook application.
By clicking on the Hamburger menu, a list of pages that you administer will appear at the top of the screen. Select the desired one, and then tap on the menu hidden in three points.
Then you need to do this path across the screens:
"Edit a page" - "Settings" - "General" - "Delete Page". And confirm your choice.
The Facebook interface is changing quite often (although not so noticeable), so if you decide to use our instructions, but something does not match the screenshots or the links above, use the permanent link to the overall Facebook help to remove and deactivate the account.
Materials on the topic:
Video on the topic:
Photo on the cover: Depositphotos.
If you are planning to "tie" with a social network, we will tell you how to remove the page in Facebook forever. Let's deal with such concepts as "page" and "account", as well as find out the difference between the removal and deactivation procedures. We give detailed step-by-step instructions and the other.
Account and page - What is the difference?
To not be confused, clarify: in Facebook account and page - not the same . Account is a user account that opens access to the use of the service. It includes a password, an e-mail or a mobile phone, not rarely and that.
One user in Facebook can only be one, with a personal profile, but pages can be several.
An account on Facebook is the basis, a profile and pages are tied to it. Remove it, it means to erase everything: a profile with all pages.
There are two ways to delete an account on Facebook.
1. Temporary deactivation. In this case, it is possible to restore.
- You can activate again at any time;
- At the time of deactivation, the chronicle will be unavailable - find pages will not be able;
- Sent messages deactivation does not hide
2. Removal. Removal forever without the possibility of recovery.
- It will take several days to delete after the request;
- The request is canceled if during this time you will open your account;
- Up to 90 days to delete data from backup systems;
- Correspondence history is not erased;
- Entries in magazines remain, but identity identifiers are erased.
Instructions for removal
To be afraid, how to remove from Facebook, it will not be superfluous to go to it and make a copy of your information - photos, videos, publications, otherwise the content will not work.
From a computer
Instructions, how to delete your profile in Facebook without recovery:
- Press the arrow at the top of the right corner of the page;
- Select "Settings";
- Left press "Your Information";
- Click "Deleting Account and Information", and after "Delete";
- We enter the password, click "Continue", confirm.
From the phone in a mobile application
Instructions, how to delete a page in Facebook forever without recovery:
- Click on three vertical stripes in the right corner;
- Turn down to "settings and confidentiality";
- Concerning the "settings";
- Scroll down and find "Management", it in the "Your Information on Facebook" block;
- Click "Deactivation and Delete", and after "Delete";
- We choose the second option - forever. Click "continue with deletion";
- We enter the password, click "Next", confirm.
If it did not work independently, there is still a way to remove yourself from Facebook completely. To do this, you will have to refer to the incapacity of the owner of the page, i.e. you. What you can't do for the sake of achievement, so? Well, it is possible to perform this in the reference center as follows:
- We go to the page of the reference center - https://www.facebook.com/help
- Open the "Management" tab;
- We see the string "deactivate or remove", click;
- A list of frequently asked questions on the topic opens, at the bottom there will be a question of removing the profile of an incapacitated person, click on it;
- Among the options, choose - for a person over 13 years old, we leave an application;
- Now fill out the form, you will need to enter: and My and surname, u lectured address for contacts, and My account, in EB address Chronicles, E -mail account, call in the proposed options purpose of the request;
- Click "Send" and waiting for communication by mail.
How to cancel deletion
Restore can not be restored than in a month. After the expiration of this period, all information will be deleted forever. It will be impossible to restore it.
- We enter Facebook within a month after the request, using the same phone number or email address and password;
- Click "Cancel Delete".
If you are not sure about the decision or hesitate, then try another option. You can not wash the profile forever, but temporarily deactivate. So that later, if desired, it was possible to return.
- Press the triangle-arrow;
- Select "Settings";
- In the column on the left click "General";
- Select control, then in the Account Point - "deactivate";
- I confirm.
Well, to activate the page and return to social. The network you just need to log in - enter the phone number or email address. Just and everything 🙂
And you knew that in Facebook with Trawork can be inherited? Yes, instead of removing the owner's account after his death, social. The network enters the transfer function by inheritance. In the profile you can choose a user who will manage the page after the death of the owner.
Thus, you can place a memorable entry that is shown above other posts and change the profile photo.
And the site security service periodically deletes accounts that distribute fake news to prevent information on the social network. So do not exercise such activities in order not to be in the risk area.
Account can be deactivated, and you can delete forever. It turns out that these are different things. We recommend starting with deactivation - in later, you can cancel the removal of the page if you change your mind. Although in the case of deleting forever you have 30 days to return to the social network, but then the information will be destroyed and it will be impossible to restore it.
See also video with detailed instructions to understand the question.
Hello everyone! Social networks are an integral part of our life. But, sometimes circumstances are forced to get rid of the page in Facebook, and the reasons may be the most different: tired, you do not want to communicate with anyone, created a second profile. In this case, there is a reasonable question, how to delete an account in Facebook?
Excess account can be removed or temporarily deactivated. It all depends on your purpose and the current situation.
Deactivation is a temporary suspension of the functional of your profile.
If you decide to deactivate an old or acting account, you can restore it later. But, other people will not be able to find it or see the chronicle. By the way, with deactivation, some functions remain available, for example, friends will be able to write a message.
If you are only interested in how to completely and forever delete your account, get ready, because:
- You will not be able to restore access to your profile;
- It will not be removed immediately;
- Some information can remain in the FB base, but the identifiers will be completely removed.
In order not to be left, how to delete or deactivate a page on Facebook, I made a simple step-by-step instruction in the best traditions. Following her, you can easily fulfill your task.
How to temporarily deactivate the page in Facebook
As I said, deactivation is a kind of "freezing" for a certain period. You can deactivate any page regardless of its age and content.
An important condition is only a personal profile.
Deactivation of a page from a computer
The easiest way to "freeze" the page is to do it with a computer. You can a few clicks to suspend the work of the profile, which is very convenient.
In order to deactivate a page from a computer, you need:
- go to the full version of the site under your login;
- In the upper right corner there is an avatar. Click it:
- The menu opens, select "Settings";
- A window with settings will open, select "Your Information on Facebook". In the subsection opened, below, you need to choose "Deactivation and removal";
- Click this item and in the window that opens, confirm deactivation;
- After pressing the button, you need to enter a password from the page;
- The next step is to specify the causes of deactivation and confirmation.
Pay attention to two things: first, if you have groups or pages and you are there the only administrator, they will also become invisible. Secondly, if you press the tick opposite "continue to use the messenger", you can continue to communicate with friends.
You may be interested - "How to set up targeted advertising in Facebook."
Deactivation of a page from a mobile phone
Freezing of the profile through the phone is identical for both the browser, and for the official application, so I will write only one instruction.
To deactivate the account, you need:
- go to the Facebook application or the site under your login;
- Press the three horizontal strips in the upper right corner;
- scroll through the open menu down and select "SETTING & PRIVACY";
- will open the submenu in which you choose "Settings";
- Settings will open in which you need to select "Personal Information";
- In the next window, click "Account Management";
- Next, click "deactivate";
- After that you need to enter your password;
- And specify the reason for deletion.
Please note that you cannot leave the messenger in the mobile version connected.
By the way, if you scroll through the page with the settings below, you can find the "Account Management" section in the subsection "Your Information on Facebook". There is also a cape deactivation of the page.
How to delete an account in Facebook forever
To forever delete your profile in Facebook, you need to have access to the page. Please note that when you delete:
- You can not re-activate your profile;
- All data, including photos, videos and publications will be removed and recovered;
- Facebook Messenger will no longer work;
- You will not be able to go through Facebook in third-party applications if this authorization method used.
You can delete an account through the phone and through a personal computer. Below I prepared a detailed step-by-step instruction, how to delete an account in Facebook from any of the listed devices.
You may be interested - "The best services for the cheating of subscribers on social networks."
How to remove profile in Facebook from a computer
I advise you to download all the information in advance that may be required in the future. The second chance will not be.
In order to completely remove the profile from the computer, you need:
- go to the social network under its login;
- Press the avatar that is in the top menu on the right. In the submenu that opens, select "Settings and Privacy";
- In the left menu, select "Your Information on Facebook";
- In the section that opens, find "Deactivation and Delete" and click the "View" button;
- A new window will open, where you need to select the "Non-reflective account removal" item;
- click "Continue with Account Removing";
- Recommendations will appear to delete and maintain information and your pages if they are;
- Click "Delete Account".
Profile can be restored for 30 days. If there are no other administrators in groups, they will also be deleted. Complete deletion of information takes about 30 days.
How to delete profile in Facebook from a mobile phone
The page can be removed from the smartphone. For this you need:
- open the official application;
- Press the three horizontal stripes in the upper right corner;
- Scroll down and select "Settings and Privacy";
- Select "Settings" and scroll down to the "Your Information on Facebook" section;
- Select "Account Management";
- Select "Deactivation and Removal";
- A window will open where you need to select "Removing Account";
- Click the "Continue with the Account removal" button;
- A window will appear with the recommendations, click the Delete Account button.
After you need to enter a password. Removal conditions are the same as if you decide to do it from your computer.
You may be interested - "How to write to Facebook technical support?".
How can you remove the profile if you forgot the password
Many users are interested in the possibility of removing their profile, but do not remember the password. To do this, you need to do two things: restore access to the page and remove it in any convenient way described above.
To restore the password from the computer, you need:
- go to the main page of the site;
- At the top select "Forgot account?";
- Enter mail or phone number on which you created a page;
If the account is tied, the system will propose sending the code or input through the Google profile if the mail is on Gmail. Choose how it will be more convenient. After enter the code, and change the password on the social network.
To restore the password from the phone, you need:
- Open the application on your phone;
- Click "Find Account";
- enter mail or phone number;
- choose whether to leave from other devices and click "Continue";
- Enter a new password and click "Continue."
A confirmation code will come to the mail to be entered.
After you return access to your account, remove it by any of the ways described above.
Is it possible to remove a blocked account
If the profile has been blocked by the technical support of Facebook and you wanted to remove the account, then problems may arise. To delete a locked profile, you first need to restore access to it, and only then carry out the necessary manipulations.
Restoring a blocked profile occurs in two ways:
- through the function "Trusted Friends";
- through technical support.
The "Trusted Friends" feature appeared in 2013 and allows you to restore your page if it has been blocked for suspicious activity, for example: spam or hacking attempt. If you specify trusted people in the settings, they will receive an SMS message with the code that you must inform you.
It is with these codes that you can return access to your page. If this option you are not connected, the support will help. For this you need:
- Go to the main page in Facebook;
- Press the "Help" button;
- Select "Account Management";
- Next, select "I can't enter the site";
- Following in the form that opens, write the essence of the problem and specify your mail.
After a certain time, you will receive information about why the page is blocked and the instruction for its recovery. Following her, you can return the management of the profile, and then delete the page according to any of the instructions above.
How to restore profile after removal
If you are interested in how to recover an account in the FB after deletion, remember one simple thing: it is available only for 30 days. Then all the information will be completely removed. To cancel deletion or deactivation, you need:
- go to your profile by entering login and password;
- Press the "Cancel Delete" button.
The profile will be immediately restored. The procedure is identical for both mobile devices and for a computer.
You may be interested - "The best cachek services Runet: save on purchases correctly!".
That's actually, all I can tell about how to remove the profile in Facebook forever or deactivate for a while. If you are not sure that you want to leave the platform, then simply "freeze" the account activity. It is very fast and easy. Well, most importantly, you can always return and use the social network further.
Subscribe, tell friends and see you in the following articles! Good luck!
There is a confusion between such concepts as a Facebook account, profile and page. For an ordinary user, all these concepts mean, as a rule, the same thing. The account includes an e-mail user, a password and can still be tied a mobile phone.
The content of the article:
1. How to deactivate Facebook 2. How to delete an account in Facebook forever
3. What to do if the password is lost 4. Delete the phone account
5. Delete profile, account and pages: general and different 6. How to delete a page in Facebook Forever 7. Facebook Help "Deactivate and Delete Account"
One person in Facebook always has one account and one profile, and he can have several pages. More precisely:
Each person registed on Facebook receives one account with a login and password for the entrance. Each account may comprise one personal profile and manage multiple pages.
On Facebook, the base is only an account with which the profile and pages are connected.
Delete Facebook Account Means Delete All: both account, and profile, and pages.
There are two ways to remove account.
- The first is temporary deactivation, that is, in the future you assume that the page will be restored.
- The second is complete deactivation or deletion forever.
How to deactivate Facebook
1) In order to temporarily deactivate Facebook (but at the same time not to delete it), go to your account. If there is your name in the upper blue strip, then you are "in place", that is, you are in your account (in fig. 1 shows my name - hope).
2) in the upper right corner, click on the small triangle (1 in Fig. 1):
2) Click on the option "Settings" (2 in Fig. 1).
3) After this will open the "General Account Settings" window. We are interested in "common" settings (1 in Fig. 2).
We are looking for the "Account Management" option and click on the Edit button (2 in Fig. 2):
4) Next, we find the "Deactivate Account" button (Fig. 3), click on it.
To download a copy of your data from Facebook to yourself "To Memory", click on the blue link "download a copy of your data on Facebook" (see below in Fig. 3). So you will receive an archive of what shared on Facebook.
5) Now Facebook is trying to warn us about the consequences of rapid pressure on the buttons. If you change your mind to deactivate, then click "close" (2 in Fig. 4).
If the decision is made "in the right mind, a solid memory, with a clear consciousness", then we press the "Deactivate Account" button (1 in Fig. 4).
6) Photos of all friends who will be bored. If you did not change my mind, then you need to choose the cause of Facebook:
7) You can put the ticks opposite "Refusal to receive emails" (1 in Fig. 5) and "Delete applications" (2 in Fig. 5), if you had applications.
8) Deactivate button (3 in Fig. 5) - the latter. We click on it and the Facebook account is deactivated.
Deactivation means that it will be possible to return to the deactivated page. To restore Facebook, you will need to go there, enter your email (mailbox) and password to enter.
Deactivate Account is a temporary measure. It is a pause to make a decision about
- Or return to Facebook,
- Or delete your account finally.
How to delete an account in Facebook forever
Before deleting an account forever, consider that you can not delete an account (personal profile) on Facebook, and translate your profile to the business page (professional page).
Go from Facebook Personal Profile for Professional Page: https://www.facebook.com/help/116067818477568
If you firmly decided to remove your account (profile) on Facebook, then I propose to adhere to the following algorithm:
1) Go to your account.
I recommend first to go to "Settings", then in "Total Account Settings" and there at the very end of the page click on the blue link "Download a copy of your data on Facebook" (see below in Fig. 3). Then all this data will be removed from Facebook and you will not be able to restore them.
If you make a copy of your data, it will allow you to create an archive of everything you shared.
2) To remove Facebook, this link is:
If it is more convenient for you, then the actions can be changed in places - first go through the link, and after you enter your account. The Delete My Account window opens:
3) Click on the "Delete My Account" button.
4) You will be prompted to confirm the removal by re-entering your password, as well as Caps.
5) Then you must click the "OK" button.
Your account will be deleted without recovery, but not immediately. This will require 14 days. This period is time for thinking, during which you can still cancel the decision.
Full information about your account, which is displayed in search engines, will disappear after 90 days. Thus, there will be no trace from the page. In any case, before deleting an account on Facebook, thoroughly think about this step - you can lose the valuable data.
What to do if the password is lost
It is appropriate to delete an account in Facebook, if the password is forgotten and cannot be restored? Is it possible? The answer here is one - it is impossible. For deactivation, the password is required for deactivation - you see that other people's accounts would be blocked by different fraudsters. If you forgot your password, but you want to delete an account, then you will need to restore it first. You can do this in the following way:
1) Find on the top panel string to enter account (or e-mail to which an account was registered). We enter e-mail (1 in Fig. 6).
2) Click on the link "Forgot your password?" (2 in Fig. 7).
3) The "Find Your Account" window will appear. We must re-enter your e-mail (3 in Fig. 7) and click on the "Search" button (4 in Fig. 7).
Facebook automatically identifies your account, will show you it and will suggest to confirm the accessory by email or by SMS-ke. For this, click "Next" (Fig. 8).
4) Then you instantly receive a letter to your email, where the necessary data for the recovery page will be displayed.
After access is returned, follow the instructions for the account deactivation or to complete the removal described above.
Delete account with phone
Unfortunately, with the help of a mobile phone, delete an account in Facebook will not be released forever - only deactivation is possible. But with her you can hide access to files and information. Therefore, if in a remote mode you will urgently need to delete the page, this method will suit:
- The Facebook application must be installed on your smartphone (telephone). If it is not yet, you need a preliminary installation.
- After installation, you need to go to the application, enter your username and password.
- The application goes to the menu - an icon consisting of three parallel strips located in the lower right corner.
- In the menu that appears, select "Settings", and then "Account Settings".
- Next, follow the Options "Security".
- There you will find a button with which you can deactivate the account.
If you later decide to deactivate your page forever, then you will need full access that can only be obtained through a computer.
Removal Profile, Account and Pages: General and Various
Often, the question "how to delete an account in Facebook" sounds incorrect, as a person who specifies it means, for example, a page. For correct formulation, it is necessary to distinguish with such concepts as profile, page and account:
- Profile. Minimum "Unit of Measurement" on Facebook. When registering, you get a profile that includes a brief, publicly available information. A personal profile is a person of a separate specific person and will not be able to be used for commercial purposes, for example, for a company or shop.
You can subscribe to your favorite profile, not adding friend in order to see the profile updates in the news feed in the future.
- Page. Page is usually created from the finished profile. It contains almost the same information as the profile, possesses similar external characteristics. But it differs in the way that includes additional tools that will be used to owners of companies and organizations.
Personal page on Facebook can be marked with the "Like" icon. Subsequently, updating this page will be displayed in the news feed.
- Account - This is a combination of login (e-mail) and password. Each Facebook has its own account, it can contain only one personal profile. At the same time, the user on one account can have several pages.
How to remove a page in Facebook forever
If you have an account, you can create several pages on this account (they are also called business pages). When deleting your account, all pages are deleted that are associated with this account.
In fig. 5 It is shown that when removing the account, my "Computer literacy with hope" will be removed simultaneously. But it happens that you need to delete the page, but at the same time leave your account.
1) Delete the page can only one who is its administrator.
2) Go to your page and click "Settings" (Fig. 9) in the upper right corner of your page.
3) In the first section, "General" at the end there is a modest link "Delete page" (Fig. 9), click on it.
4) Next, you need to click on "Delete the page forever (the name of your page)" and do those steps to be offered.
If you do not see such links, you need to remember who exactly is the administrator of the page and where its account.
Facebook Help "Deactivate and Delete Account"
Help from the official Facebook site is good and useful in that only there is the latest and most relevant information on all issues that occur when working with Facebook.
Facebook developers have long been proven as very active people who are constantly working on improving the site, and therefore, constantly contributing to any changes. To track all the changes to the simple user of the SCS will often seem possible. That is why I recommend to look here:
Helping from the official website of Facebook on removal and deactivation of the account https://ru-ru.facebook.com/help/359046244166395
Thanks for your voice!
I suggest see other materials:
1. Why do people remove their accounts in social networks?
2. Facebook: How to Hide Friends using a computer or phone
3. Place it in social networks is dangerous
4. Basic Facebook concepts for beginners
5. Collecting personal data on Facebook
How to remove a page in Facebook forever, at least once in life, everyone was conceived. The reasons for such a solution may be the most diverse. Facebook is inferior to other social networks. It is more focused on foreigners, therefore not every average Russian is registered there.
The function of removing an account in Facebook is not so easy. Many users have to handle this issue to the site administration. Before parting with your account, it is advisable to familiarize yourself with the detailed instructions for its removal and all the underwater stones of this process.
What will happen after removing the page in Facebook?
Facebook is a popular Internet playground, which is a tool for the interaction of people with each other. It is characterized by convenient functionality and can be used both on a computer and mobile devices.
To date, there are about 400 million Facebook users. Some of them use the platform for the sale and promotion of certain services and goods.
The question of how to completely remove the page on Facebook, a person can pose with the disappearance of the desire to spend there time. The reason can be a banal loss of interest in this site.
There are two possible ways to delete a page. One of them implies temporary deactivation, and the second is to remove the profile forever.
Deactivation is a peculiar process freezing for an indefinite period. In fact, when using this feature, find the page through the search engine will be impossible. All personal information will be inaccessible to other users.
In the event of a full deletion of the page, it will be possible to visit within a few days. When the site administration deletes the profile completely, access to it will be closed. But other users have access to correspondence with this user.
All photos and video files will be deleted without the possibility of recovery. Copies of some information can be saved in the site database. But for other users they will not be available.
Useful services: How to name the canal on YouTube: Examples of catchy names, how to close profile for free in Odnoklassniki: FAQ, bots in the telegram how to create: Top 15 designers.
How to remove a page in Facebook Forever: Step-by-step instruction
The process of removing an account on Facebook will not cause difficulties even in inexperienced PC users. A detailed description of all actions can be found at the Facebook Reference Center in the Account Management section. Step-by-step instructions for removing the page includes the following steps:
- You must click on the image of the arrow located in the upper right corner of the main page.
- In the menu that opens, select "Privacy Settings", and then "Settings".
- In the left column, you must find the item "Your Information on Facebook", and then select the Deactivation and Delete option.
- At the next step, you want to find the "Non-reflective account removal" button, and "continue with the removal of the account" after it.
- After performing all these actions, you will need to reaffirm the need to delete the page by pressing the "Delete Account" button. The system will need to enter a password. After its input, you must click "continue."
For 30 days after the formation of an application for removing the account, a person can restore it. If this feature is ignored all photos and video materials will be completely removed.
In some cases, the process of their removal can last 90 days. The page will not be available for viewing by other users.
If the page is blocked, it will not be possible to remove it without restoring.
First you need to write to the feedback asking you to restore access to the account. To do this, enter the phone number that was attached to the page.
To reset the old password and come up with a new one, you will need to follow the instructions that will appear on the screen. If login is lost, it can be spacked in the address bar of the page. To search it through the filter, you will need to introduce personal information - Full name, city of residence, date of birth, etc.
It is noteworthy that on Facebook there is the possibility of transferring a personal profile by inheritance. Each user can specify in the settings who will have access to a page after his death. This feature gives relatives the opportunity to place commemorative information about the owner of the page.
Removing an account from the phone is not significantly different from the same action through the PC. All menu items will have exactly the same name. Settings in this case are in the menu, the icon of which is located at the bottom of the page and is made in the form of a gear.
After passing all the stages of removing the account to choose from, several possible causes of action will be proposed. For example, you can choose "I spend too much time on Facebook" or "I believe that Facebook no longer brings me benefit."
After confirmation, a list of all that will happen to personal information after deletion will appear. All the nuances of this process administration tried to paint in the most detailed as possible.
How to delete a business page
The business page is different from Facebook's personal profile, first of all, with its functional features. It is created to promote business or selling certain goods and services. The business page is equipped with special tools that help in SMM activities.
How to delete a business page, it will be useful to know its owners. After all, not everyone succeeds to achieve real heights, promoting its products or services via the Internet. The principle of deleting a business page on Facebook will be approximately the same, both from the computer and from the phone.
Stages of actions will be as follows:
- You must go to the menu through the inverted triangle symbol located in the upper corner of the site page.
- In the menu that opens, select the "Page Management" item.
- Then go to the "Business Settings". In the upper line of the list, the "General" settings will be located. And you need to choose.
- On the page that opens at the bottom, you should find the "Delete page" item. Then you must click the "Save" button.
After submitting an application for removal must pass 14 days. To make information about the page not displayed in search results, you need to put ticks near the Publications Cancellation Point.
Temporary removal of account
Temporary removal of the page for Facebook is called deactivation. It implies temporary freezing of the account until the person wants to continue to use it. Account deactivation gives the following:
- Friends will see your profile in your list of friends;
- For other Facebook users, the profile will be unavailable;
- Group owners can see the proposed publications of a person with an indication of its authorship;
- It is impossible to use Oculus products.
The steps to deactivate the profile are exactly the same as in the case of its full deletion. Actions will differ slightly only in the last steps when you need to choose between freezing and removing the account. In the settings you can specify whether the service is distributed on the Messenger Facebook.
In other words, it is quite realistic to freeze the page, but at the same time continue to communicate with friends in Messenger. In this case, other people can find you through the search and see the profile avatar.
Sometimes users require reinstall the Messenger Facebook application. In this case, the re-entry into it will be carried out not through Facebook, but in other ways. For example, by phone number. The functionality of the application after that will not change in any way.
Temporary deactivation has an excellent alternative - the refusal to use the social network. You can simply not go to the profile for a while, switting the attention to other things. In this case, it is enough to get out of the profile on all devices.
If the decision to remove the account is caused by the reluctance to communicate with a certain circle of persons, you can limit access to the page. This is done in the settings through the "Privacy" section.
Saving a backup
If you are planning to delete Facebook profile without recovery, it is extremely important to take care of the preliminary creation of a backup file. Users are invited to maintain not only personal photos, but also correspondence. The algorithm for creating a backup is as follows:
- You must go to the menu on the main page, and then select the "Settings and Privacy" item.
- In the window that opens, select "Settings".
- In the column in the left part of the site, you need to find the item "Your Information on Facebook".
- After opening the desired section, you should find the item "Download Information". A clicable link will be located nearby with the inscription "see".
- In the window that opens, a filter will appear, with which you can choose the period for which you want to obtain information. By default, it will be formed for the entire period of the account. Data can be saved in JSON or HTML format. The second option will be most convenient. However, it is better to use JSON to further import.
- The information you want to save can be noted with the help of ticks. After setting all the parameters, click on the "Create File" button. After that, you can safely begin to remove the page.
Is it possible to remove someone else's profile
Facebook does not provide users with the ability to remove other accounts accounts. However, if there is evidence that a person has used foreign data when registering, its profile can block without access rights.
To do this, contact Facebook Support and submit irregular evidence.
Facebook administration often removes profiles that distribute fake information. Therefore, to avoid blocking, you need to carefully check the accuracy of all data before publishing. This will save the profile or avoid problems with the law.
Is it possible to cancel the removal of the account and how to do it
The process of removing the profile in Facebook is not instant. The site administration provides users with the ability to cancel the action within a month after formation of the application. To restore the account, perform a number of simple actions:
- It is required to go into the profile by logging in in the system under the old login and password.
- After authorization, a window will appear on the screen with detailed account removal information. It will also indicate the date of this event.
- Two options are provided to "Confirm Delete" and "Cancel Delete". The second option will allow you to restore the account and all the data that contained in it. There are no additional actions to do.
If you skip a 30-day term that is given to restoration, access to the profile will be lost forever. The only way to use Facebook's services to re-register again.
How to remove the page in Facebook forever depends on the purposes and format of the page itself. For business account owners, the actions algorithm will be slightly not like the owners of a personal profile. Removal is possible both from PC and from a mobile phone. And completely unimportant, android you or iPhone.
Before deleting a page, it is advisable to make sure that it really is worth doing. In extreme cases, you can use the profile recovery function, which is valid for 30 days after the application is generated.
Sincerely, Veronica Vladimirova Especially for the project PROUDALENKU.RU
This test paragraph - I will soon delete it.
In Facebook, it is possible only one account (account). He is considered a profile. Pages are created and used for advertising and payment services. There may be several of them. There is an easy way to remove the page in Facebook forever, leaving or deactivating the account.
Account deactivation in Facebook
Deactivation of the account involves its temporary suspension and partial hide from other people. All information is saved, and you can go to the page at any time by activating it.
When deactivating, the profile can only see the owner, however, some information sent to other users still remains available. Contacts see the name of the deactivated account in the list of friends.
With a temporary hide, there is still the opportunity to use the messenger, in addition, users will see the photo of the account in the correspondence, and will also be able to find you by name to send a message.
For deactivation on Facebook, the following is followed:
- Press the "Menu" icon in the upper corner.
- Go to "Settings", then "Your Information".
- Click on "Deactivation and Deletion".
- Select "Deactivation", then "Go to Removal".
- Perform instructions (optional download photo and leave a messenger).
To return the account, it is enough to make an entrance to it. It will be necessary to confirm the action by email or phone number that were used during registration. At the entrance it is clear that the information on the spot and the history of the messenger was not cleared.
What is the difference between the removal of the profile and pages
When registering, each user receives a profile that contains publicly available information about a person, including name, year of birth, place of residence, photo. Profile can not be used for commercial purposes.
The page is created from the account and cannot exist without it. By parameters, it is similar to a basic account, but has additional tools. It is allowed to create multiple pages, as well as their use for advertising and payment services.
When removing the profile, all pages are simultaneously canceled. You will not manage anyone. Such a measure erases information about the user from this social network: all publications are eliminated, photo, correspondence with friends.
Facebook has taken steps to protect users from rapid decisions. Within 14 days after complete deletion of the account, it can be restored by returning all posts and correspondence. To do this, it is enough to go to Facebook and confirm the return.
When erasing all information pages, the profile does not suffer. The page can be deactivated without recovery or temporarily close from viewing by other users. Such a method involves erasing the data of the individual element of the account and does not affect it.
How to remove an account in Facebook
To delete an account, the full browser version of Facebook will be required. Make it from mobile (from iPhone or Android) using a free official application will not work. But you can conduct a procedure from the smartphone if you come from the browser.
There are 3 main removal options:
- with PC;
- from the phone;
- If the password is forgotten or you need to deal with a blocked account.
If the password is lost
If the user has forgotten password and login, you should restore them before removing your account. But you need to have access to the mail or mobile number, which was used during registration.
- On the login page, click "Forgot Account?"
- In the window that opens, specify an e-mail or phone number.
- Get a letter to mail or code for a phone to restore.
After performing these actions, the new password is specified to be used to enter. If you are forgotten login, you need to look at the URL in the address bar, being on your page. A set of letters and numbers after "facebook.com/" and will be nickname. If the login is not set separately, the email address or phone number is used to enter.
From the phone
From the application, you can not fully delete, but you can hide access to information and deactivate. This option is suitable if you need to urgently restrict access to your profile. After deactivation, with the first opportunity, you can go from a computer and delete an account.
Deactivation of an account with an application on mobile is performed as follows:
- Go to the app.
- Click on the icon in the form of three strips in the corner of the page.
- Select "Settings", then "Account Settings".
- Click on "Security".
- Select "Deactivation and Deletion", after which - "Deactivation".
After these actions, access to the profile will be limited. Conduct complete removal from the mobile you can use the browser version of Facebook. The procedure will be the same as from the computer.
To remove an account with PC, the following steps are performed:
- Go to Facebook.
- Skip with Facebook.com/help/Delete_account link.
- A window will open in which you want to click "Delete My Account".
- Enter the password and capture, click "OK".
This can be done through the settings. You need to select "Account Settings", then "Deactivation and Delete", after which - "Delete". Facebook will offer to download the profile data, because After complete deletion, they will not be available.
After performing all actions, it is given 14 days before fulfilling information. After 2 weeks, the account is completely removed without the possibility of recovery.
How to get rid of a business page
When removing the account, all pages are removed. If you need to deactivate only a business page, other actions are performed. There are a number of conditions for carrying out this procedure. Basic - all services must be paid. If there is a minor balance, you must first close it.
Business Page Removal Order:
- Go to the page and click on the top on "settings".
- Select "General", follow the link "Delete Page" at the bottom.
- Click on "Permanently Delete".
- Follow simple instructions.
Only the page administrator can perform such actions.
Facebook Help: deactivate and delete Account
Deactivation differs significantly from full removal. If you temporarily restrict access to the profile, it can be activated at any time. With full deletion, there is no possibility of returning the account and its data. If you deactivate, friends see the username in the contact list, but the chronicle is not available. After recovery, no information is lost. When deleted, all the data is erased, including correspondence, but it remains at the interlocutors.
Some information is stored on Facebook for another 90 days, but it is not available to the owner and other users.
The user can delete its account on the Internet Playground Facebook. If you think about how to remove the page in Facebook forever from the phone and computer, then be sure to read the instructions provided.
Here will be talking about what will happen if the profile is deleted, how the remote account will look like, how to delete a blocked page, as well as cancel the removal of the account.
What happens if you delete a page
If a person deletes his Facebook account forever, then the following will happen:
- More cannot be activated profile.
- The Facebook Messenger application will no longer be available for use.
- Photos, videos, publications and other content that was on your page will be permanently removed.
- The user will no longer be able to use the "Facebook" function for most sites and applications.
- An insignificant part of information related to your account will remain even after the irrevocable removal of the profile. For example, the messages you sent to your friends.
What does the remote account look like
When the user deletes its page, it will stop displaying at the social network itself. But, the owner of the page will be a corresponding notification that at the moment the irrevocable removal of the account is scheduled.
How to remove account forever
Above you learned what happens if the owner of the page deletes it forever. In addition, you learned how your profile will look after performing all actions to remove. Now we will deal with how to delete an account forever with two types of devices.
To begin with, we will understand how irretrievable removal of the account on your mobile device occurs. This is done as follows:
- Open the official software from the Internet platform Facebook. Go to the section " menu "And go down to the bottom of the page. There will be an item with a gear icon, click right on it. After that, a new graph will appear " Settings " It is for her that you will need to click.
- When a page with all sorts of Facebook platform settings, find the section " Your information on Facebook " After that, clatter on the line " Account management "
- A list with multiple items to manage the profile will appear. We need a section " Deactivation and deletion ", Press it once.
- On the next tab, you will need to choose the option " Account deleting " Check out the description of this item, and then click on the button " Continue with account removal "
- The application will suggest you familiarize yourself with the solutions of popular problems. If you saw your problem in the list presented, you can click on it. In the event that you firmly decided to permanently remove your account, then click on the column " Go to removal account "
- You will transfer to the tab, where the moments that will occur in detail, which will occur after the page is deleted. On this tab, the user can download information that is saved on its account. Read each entry on this page, and then click on the section " Delete Account "
- For security purposes, you will be asked to enter the password from your profile. It is necessary in order to make sure that you are the owner of the page. After writing a password, click on the column " Proceed "
- The final step is to confirm the irrevocable removal of the account. Last time, read everything that is represented on the page. If you all arrange, then clake once on the point " Delete Account "
- This is completed on this process removal process. It remains only to wait 30 days, and then the account will be deleted forever.
On a personal computer, everything is done in the same way as in a mobile application. Algorithm for removing an account in Facebook for a personal computer Next:
- Let's open social. Network in any browser on a personal computer. Find in the upper right corner of the page icon in the form of an arrow down. You will need to click directly on this icon with the left mouse button.
- A small menu appears. Click the left mouse button on the line " Settings and Privacy " Then, again click the mouse in the section " Settings "
- Immediately after that, you will redirect to the tab with various settings of the Facebook Internet site. Pay your attention to the left side of the page. There will be a list with the main partitions of the settings page. We will need a graph " Your information on Facebook " It is located on the third line from above. Place on it LKM.
- When a new tab opens, go down to the bottom of the page. There you can see the section " Deactivation and deletion " You will have to click the left mouse button on the line " Look "
- A page with the relevant section should be opened. The user needs to choose the option " Permanently removal of account " When it is done, click the left key on the point " Continue with account removal "
- You must shift to the page for irrevocable account removal. Read all the information that is represented on the page. If you need information that is on your Facebook account, you can download it in this section. After performing the necessary actions, click the left mouse button by section " Delete Account "
- Social network system will ask us to enter the password from the account. Enter it into the presented line, and then clake the left mouse button along the column " proceed "
- Fall the window to confirm the irrevocable removal of the account. Check out that information that will be in the window. After that, if you agree with the conditions described, press the LKM directly by the column " Delete Account "
- Ready. The above-mentioned actions algorithm will help the user to schedule irretrievable profile removal on the Internet Facebook site.
It is important to understand that the full removal of the profile will occur only after 30 days.
How to delete a blocked page
It is not difficult to guess that the above-presented profile option is not suitable if the account is blocked. The only option is to restore a blocked profile, and then do the appropriate number of actions on its irretrievable removal.
How to cancel account removal
It is important to understand that it is possible to restore the profile from the social network only within 30 days after removal.
If you do not have time to do this, then the account and all information associated with it will be irrevocably erased. But if you have previously published any content on your own behalf, it can take it to 90 days.
If after removing the page did not pass 30 days, then it is possible to restore it in this way:
- Go to the official Facebook page. It will be necessary to log in in the account, which was previously removed.
- A notification page will open when there is an irrevocable removal of the account from the Facebook Internet site. To interrupt this process, press the left mouse button along the column " Cancel deletion "
- That's all. Restore the profile is much easier and faster than removing it.
In conclusion of today's instructions, it can be noted that the account removal process does not take a long time. In addition, if a person has changed his mind and wanted to return his profile again, then it is possible to do it very quickly if you have time for temporary restrictions on the social network Facebook.