- Reading time: 1 minute
When the kid appears in young parents, it becomes many reasons for smiles and for alarms. For example, this concerns the period of teething of dairy teeth in children. The child at this moment is restless, a lot of climbs, sometimes it torments the temperature and diarrhea.
If you know how the teeth are dispersed in breast kids and what to do to relieve symptoms, then survive this time becomes easier. For advice it is better to consult a doctor.
Symptoms that the child is cut into teeth
At the age of 3 to 8 months, the first symptoms associated with teething in children appear to them:
- Increases salivation;
- The child constantly pulls the handles or toys into the mouth;
- The gum swells and blushes;
- disappearance of appetite;
- the child crying a lot and restlessly behaves;
- the occurrence of vomiting, constipation or diarrhea;
- The kid sleeps badly;
- cough appears and nose laid;
- Deaths develops.
Although teething in children under the year is a natural process, but the symptoms of it resemble the development of some disease. This is due to the fact that before the appearance of the tooth should break through the bone and gums.
What should alert parents
Together with the teething of teeth, an infection can join the weakened child organism, so there are symptoms in which you should urgently show the baby to the doctor:
- If the child coughs very much and often with the release of a large amount of sputum, cough is accompanied by wheezing and shortness of breath;
- When the baby has abundant runny nose with the release of a muddy-white or greenish mucus, more than 3 days do not pass;
- Temperature in teething teething in children is kept for more than 2 days, not shot by antipyretic drugs and above 39 degrees;
- If diarrhea is very frequent and intense with impurities of mucus or blood;
- When the constipation lasts more than 3 days.
In any case, in case of anxiety and incomprehensible situations, it is better to consult a pediatrician. Since during this period, the child's immunity is weakened, it needs to be as much as possible from possible infection with infectious diseases, postpone vaccinations and other medical procedures.
Teeth teething diagram in children
If we talk about the order of teething in children, then everything is clear here. The very first two central cutters from the bottom, they can get out, both in a pair and each other. Then the central upper cutters are broken. The following are two lower and upper side. Most children have older than one year there are four front teeth from above and below.
After the cutters, fangs are broken, but they are inferior to their places for indigenous teeth, so there will be temporary gaps in their place. Then grow fangs and other indigenous teeth. By age of three years, the total number of teeth, including cutters, fangs and molars, becomes equal to twenty. There are no accurate terms, everything is individually, this number of teeth can already be in two years. They begin to grow from three months old, if you take averaged, this happens at eight months. It is believed that if the first tooth was cut down later, then the fallout of the dairy teeth will begin later. It is important to know that until one of the tooth should appear before reaching the one-time age, otherwise it is worth examining a child for rickets, hypereracy and other diseases.
Often, the first tooth grows in a pair, so it can be with the rest, it happens that 4 teeth will be cut at once. Of course, in this case, the dates of disking are reduced. The order of the appearance of teeth may also differ, do not worry, everything in this case is very individual and goes in accordance with the idea of nature.
How to help the child when his teeth climb
Breast children are very sensitive to parenting behavior, so it is important to keep calm and give the baby as much attention as possible: wearing in your arms, distract toys, avoid quarrels. Children on breastfeeding will more often ask the chest, as they soothes them, it is important not to refuse him in this. During the growth of teeth, the baby is recommended to give teethers, which are made of safe materials and can facilitate its condition. Either it can be any toy that does not have small details that can be soldered.
Also help the child can be used using the following medicines:
- Danctinorm Baby - Homeopathic agent in the form of a solution that has a sedative effect and removes uncomfortable sensations.
- Dentocid - Homeopathic remedy, removing all unpleasant symptoms, including food disorder, runny nose and elevated temperature.
- Kamistad Baby Gel - It has anti-inflammatory, regenerating and antiseptic effects due to the part of the lidocaine and chamomile, recommended to children over three months.
- Holoval gel - It has painkillers, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects, it is necessary to use with caution, since an allergic reaction is possible.
In the period when the child rises the teeth is difficult and baby, and his parents. Children's crying and restless behavior accompanies this inevitable process. This period just needs to be survived, supporting the child as much as possible and perceiving it as another step of growing up.
This article is informative, for details, please contact your doctor!
My daughter climbs the first teeth. I know about what kind of symptoms can occur. Most of all I am worried about the question of what to do if the temperature is displayed when teething? Do I need to shoot it down? Or do you need to wait until everything goes well? How high can there be a temperature? And how many days she can hold on? In which case, you need to start panicing and run to the doctor?
I want to be fully ready for any development of events. Therefore, I have so many questions. Answer, please, which you can. I will be very grateful
Causes of Temperature Temperature Causes
It will be great if you are lucky enough to learn about the appearance of a tooth at the babes, accidentally stumbled upon it with a spoon during feeding. Everyone dreams of such asymptomatic flow of this process. However, as they say, "Wanted the best, and get ready for the worst."
You do absolutely correctly, interested in information about what to do if the teething in the infants increases the temperature. After all, most parents face a whole "bouquet" of various signs of "birth" tooth.
But, if the appearance of abundant salivation in the infant is a little bothering moms, then the temperature rise is very frightened. Let's figure out what the reason for the appearance of hyperthermic syndrome in a child.
In principle, the elevated temperature is a protective reaction of the organism on the intensive separation of biologically active substances. Therefore, it is not surprising that it appears when there is swelling, redness and inflammation in the mouth develops at the scene. To repay these processes, the body involves many resources and energy.
Such aspects can also be added to this:
- All basic life support systems are not formed finally and may fail if any provoking factor appears;
- The process of heat exchange in the body is violated;
- As a result of sleep disorders, decline in appetite and other symptoms, the body exists.
The totality of these factors leads to a weakening of general immunity. Thus, ideal conditions are created for the reproduction of pathogenic bacteria.
To prevent this body to prevent and increases. So the very fact of the appearance of hyperthermia in teething is a completely natural phenomenon. If no complications arise, it is not necessary to scare high temperature.
Now we'll figure it out in detail what basic parameters should be paid attention to.
Let's start with the question, what temperature maybe when teething? It depends on how difficult it is to flow. You have nothing to worry about if the body temperature ranges in the range of 37.1 ° - 37, 7 °. This is the most prosperous version of the development of events. Such a temperature indicates that teething takes place in normal mode.
Pay attention to the article: How to measure the temperature of the newborn? >>>
Often, the temperature can rise to 38 ° - 39 ° and more. This increase occurs sharply and most often at night. Very high temperature appears in the following cases:
- In the teething of indigenous teeth;
- In the teething of the first teeth in the infant 4 - 8 months;
- When the upper fangs appear;
- When several cutters appear at the same time.
Temperature can change themselves: it is to rise, then fall. In order to know, in what order the teeth appear in the kids, read the teething article in children >>>.
Important! Mom must constantly control the temperature indicators, measuring it every hour.
The second is a very important question, how much time is the temperature of teething? Usually, normal, this period lasts from 1 to 3 days.
Sometimes the temperature is kept and more time. This happens as a result of such reasons:
- The local inflammatory reaction is strongly expressed, a resistant swelling is observed (possibly with hemorrhage);
- Several teeth are actively erupted.
It may also be associated with the development of secondary diseases, if the immunity has not fulfilled its protective function and the bacteria spread to other organs. Depending on the location of the infection, such diseases may appear:
- Gingivit or Stomatitis (read the article on the topic: Stomatitis in infants >>>);
- Rhinitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis or adenoitis;
- Bronchitis or laryngotrachite;
- Dysbacteriosis or enteritis.
To clarify the reasons for high temperature, which does not pass more than 3 - 5 days (this is a teething or some other diagnosis) it is necessary to consult with the doctor and lead permanent monitoring of the kid.
Know! It should be borne in mind that the process of teething from each child has an individual character. It is not always worth navigating the specified norms, pay more attention to the well-being and behavior of the child during this period.
How to act
And the most important question remained, how to act while increasing the temperature in the process of teething? This topic has different recommendations.
Based on the fact that the temperature rise is the natural reaction of the body to the teething of the tooth (we talked about it at the beginning of the article), then you do not need to immediately try to shoot it down. The body must independently cope with similar problems and must be given to it to learn this. If you, for no reason, will intervene in this process, then the baby immunity will not grow so much.
Therefore, you need to keep calm and not attempt to immediately use medicines. This is allowed in such cases:
- The temperature does not rise above 38.5 °;
- High temperature in a child in teething is kept no more than 3 days;
- The kid behaves fine, interested in toys, not very much capricious.
However, some measures to improve the health of the infancy during this period you must take:
- Provide a calm and comfortable environment;
- To regularly air the room to create a favorable microclimate in it;
- Create conditions for full rest and sleep;
- Establish full nutrition;
- Provide optimal drinking mode;
- Remove with the baby all the clothes that constraints his movement, disrupts the heat transfer.
Attention! In the period of teething, it is not recommended to change the power to introduce new products.
In such conditions, the child becomes easier to take temporary ailments and will not give you great hassle.
Know the temperature
It is necessary to know that when teething teething, the situation can change dramatically and, against the background of relative well-being, the child's well-being can noticeably deteriorate. You need to immediately start shooting down the temperature in such cases:
- temperature above 38.5 °;
- There is a significant deterioration in the well-being of the child (he sleeps a lot, not interested in toys, it cries and does not calm down);
- heartbeat disorders or rapid breathing;
- A convulsions appear.
Important! If the kid used to have occurrence of convulsion, then you need to start shooting down the temperature before - at 38 ° or the appearance of convulsive readiness.
In order not to exacerbate the state of the baby, you need to know how to shoot down the temperature in the child when teething. This can be made in physical ways:
- Save a child from unnecessary clothes;
- Reduce the temperature indoor to 17 - 18 °;
- Wipe the face with a wet tampon;
- Every two hours to make wet wiping of the whole body;
- Wrap the baby in a wet diaper;
- Giving drinking a lot of water if the child is older than 6 months. If younger, then give breasts without restrictions.
Attention! You should not count that in such ways it will be possible to completely knock down the temperature. They can be used in the interval between drug intake.
In children's pediatrics, only two active medicinal components are allowed - ibuprofen and paracetamol. To reduce the temperature in teething, the child can be given:
It is necessary to use preparations in the form of syrup or candles. Depending on the form of release, the nature of their action is distinguished: syrup gives a fast, but non-block effect, the candles do not act immediately, but the effect of their application is saved much longer.
Important! Before taking any drug, be sure to consult your doctor and let him a child strictly according to the instructions. It is forbidden to give medicines containing aspirin or analgin, as well as other antipyretic, intended for adults.
We call a doctor
Sometimes it happens that parents' efforts are not enough to help a child at high temperature during teething. Then you should immediately consult a doctor. This is necessary to be done in such cases:
- The temperature is within 39.5 ° - 40 °;
- The temperature does not come down or quickly rises to previous indicators;
- High temperatures last two days;
- There is a significant deterioration in the child's well-being, the skin color changes (pale, acquires a marble or ash tint), the baby moans, behaves passively;
- Against the background of elevated temperatures, other symptoms (diarrhea, vomiting, cough, etc.) are developing.
Do not be afraid to see a doctor, even if there is one of these signs, call an ambulance.
And finally, I want to give the most important advice. In the period of teething, your concern and caress are most important for the child. More often wear your baby on your hands, swing, talk, ride the songs, entertain. Provide a kid contact with your skin (press to yourself, apply to the chest) so that he felt the heat outgoing from you.
Your love and tenderness that you will give to your child will give the strength to cope with pain and discomfort, to return to a normal state faster.
Read also :
Dental teething is a natural process of child development, however, it is often accompanied by unpleasant symptoms that are alarmed by parents. To reduce your anxiety, you need to know some moments relating to this issue. One of the frightening symptoms is a high temperature in teething in children. It rises not always, but often accompanies this process along with irritability, refusal of food and digestive disorder. When it is normal, and when measures should be taken - we understand together.
Symptoms accompanying the appearance of teeth
The first teeth, as a rule, the lower cutters begin to go around the six-month age. For a while before this process, the child can feel some malaise, to behave restlessly. In addition to the temperature in teething, the kid will feel itching and soreness in the gums, their swelling, it can continue for several days. Common reactions that appear during teething:
- abundant salivation;
- Increased temperature;
- the sluggish state and the capriciousness of the child;
- frequent crying and sleep problems;
- Permanent cough during a horizontal position;
- pain in the gums and in some cases their bleeding;
- liquid stool and disorder of digestion;
- Refusal to adopt food.
It should be borne in mind that there are cases when children carry this process painlessly.
Elevated teething temperature
Usually parents are disturbed by certain questions: how much is the temperature of teething? What reactions proceed at this time? We'll figure it together that at this time happens.
The process of softening the tissue of the gums begins, this is possible due to the isolation of biologically active substances. What, in turn, causes inflammatory processes at the end of the teeth.
Next is the immune response, general resistance decreases, which may entail the attachment of the ENT infection. Internal manifestations of the physiological state of the child during this process are expressed in increasing temperature as the protective reaction of the body. Especially frightened parents in high temperatures in teething until the year, due to the fact that the child is still completely small.
Increased salivation is also a protective reaction. The child in such periods is all draws in the mouth, and the abundant amount of saliva in this case is protection against bacteria. The saliva contains a substance that has a bactericidal effect. Abundant salivation - the norm when the teeth appear, it is not necessary to scare this.
What could be the temperature when the teeth are cut?
There is a normal temperature of about 37.5 degrees, it usually holds 2-3 days. The child feels good, specially shoot down the heat does not make sense. But some children such temperature indicators can be carried hard, so always focus on the child's condition.
If the child's temperature is up to a year or older when the teething reaches the values above 38 degrees, it can talk about inflammation. That is, against the background of the imminent immunity, some infection was joined, for example, ORVI.
Is high temperature dangerous?
High temperature in a child up to a year from 39 degrees is a signal for adults. Such a heat must be shot down, and to the child to cause a pediatrician. At high body temperature indicators, the following symptoms may occur:
- frequent heartbeat;
- appearance of convulsion;
- Problems with respiratory system.
Causes during high temperatures occur due to the immature nervous nervous system, in the brain, the processes of excitation predominate over the braking, which causes the appearance of pathological pulses in cells. Such reactions usually contribute to hereditary factors.
As a rule, cramps last about one minute and pass on their own, they are dangerous in that they cause depletion and dehydration of the body. Do not be afraid of them. After three years, such reactions are practically not observed at temperature jumps.
Parents should also pay attention to the state of the child. Normal is considered a reflection of food failure, anxiety, a capricious state.
If the child, on the contrary, is too calm, sleeps a lot, does not pay attention to the surrounding items and toys, this is an alarming heat signal and possible exhaustion of the body. In this case, it is better to call a doctor.
Signs of high temperatures in teething teething:
- Red face and burning cheeks;
- Dry lips;
- viscous saliva;
- shiny eyes with redness;
- hot dry skin;
- Strong crying;
- Rare urination.
Such reactions are characteristic of teething of dairy teeth, permanent teeth in school-age children are usually painless, there may be a slight ailment or an increase in temperature due to attachment of infection.
Ways to reduce temperature in teething
Before giving a child a medicine that reduces the high temperature, it is necessary to hold a number of procedures that will facilitate the condition of the kid. For example:
- to ventilate the room and moisten it;
- Remove diapers;
- Sit down devil, if in the room is hot;
- reduce the air temperature in the room, for example, turning off the heater;
- give drinking water;
- fed up.
If these events do not succeed and the temperature is not reduced, then you need to give a child the antipyretic, corresponding to its age. At high temperatures, about 38.5 degrees and above give one dose or one candle of the drug, relief occurs within a few minutes.
How many days can you give the antipyretic during the high temperature during teething? The recommended rate is no longer three days if the heat is saved, the baby must urgently show the pediatrician.
Before the arrival of the pediatrician, you can apply the following methods for knocking down the temperature in teething:
- give a child a lot of fluid;
- wipe the kid with a wet towel;
- Range and remove diapers.
It is worth noting that artificially reduce the temperature to ideal values of 36.6 degrees is not recommended, this process should pass gently. Thus, to shoot down the heat in children is needed in the following cases:
- lethargy and poor child well-being;
- irritability and strong crying;
- The kid sleeps badly;
- The child is up to six months, which has neurological pathologies.
If there is a sharp deterioration in the state, it is necessary to urgently cause ambulance. For example:
- an increase in temperature above 40 degrees;
- fails to knock off the heat;
- there were cramps more than 1 time;
- Chair disorder, vomiting;
- severe hoarse breathing;
- A sufficient high temperature is held longer than 3 days.
What is the difference between the process of teething in children with elevated temperature from a similar reaction of the infectious disease, and how many days can it last? If, in addition to capriciousness, the abundant separation of saliva and swelling gums there are no symptoms, then nothing worries about.
In the event of a strong constriction of the nose of a baby, hoarse or dry nutritional cough, as well as a temperature increase for longer than 3 days, it can be assumed that the child has become infected with respiratory infection. Most likely in the body of the kid flows inflammatory processes due to the decline in immunity. In any case, to calm down and do not risk health, it is better to call a doctor for the necessary advice.
Often the child may have a chair disorder, abdominal pain. This is also a normal reaction, since a large amount of saliva falls from the oral bowel in the intestines and dilutes food lumps. At the outlet, the toddler chair can be watery. However, in this case, as a rule, without additional impurities and a sharp unpleasant odor. If the chair becomes too frequent, blood clots or mucus are observed in the feces, it is necessary to look for another disease in the child.
If the antipyretic drugs do not help reduce high temperature, a number of physical methods can be applied:
- warm shower (for older children);
- frequent wiping baby cool water;
- air ventilation;
- Air baths with warm air.
Prevention of inflammatory processes in teething
For the normal process of teeth output, the kid should receive a full nutrition, only maternal milk is preferably preferably, after the introduction of the feeding is necessary. A sufficient amount of calcium contributes to the correct formation of enamel. The maternal milk contains a substance that impede the appearance of inflammatory reactions in the oral cavity. These factors will be the main preventive activities during the teeth out of the child under the year.
In addition, inflammatory reactions arising in the oral cavity in teething can be mitigated using special gum care tools. Dental pastes "Asepta Baby" can be applied from birth, thanks to natural components, the gel carefully protects the gums of the baby, preventing the occurrence of inflammatory reactions. The transparent paste has a pleasant taste and a soft consistency, which makes the procedure for cleaning the gums and teeth of an easy-to-child. Calcium lactate, which is part of the Gel "Asepta Baby", will help to form a solid dental enamel.
Also for the prevention of inflammatory processes in the oral cavity in the teething of teeth, you can use napkins-attacks "Asepta Baby". Thanks to convenient use and security, this tool will become an indispensable assistant while traveling.
ASPET ASPET ASPEAT is characterized by proven clinically efficiency. The results of research of dental pastes, napkins, rinsing, balms and other asepta means are regularly published on our website. The action of the produced funds is checked in its own laboratory in the Vertex Research Center. All products have certificates of conformity.
The appearance of the baby's first tooth is always a big joy for parents. But only when the teeth begin to cut, the cute child often turns into a capricious little beech, refuses to eat, whines, and nothing pleases him. And all this is sometimes accompanied by an increase in temperature and a rhino. And although many believe that fever is quite a normal symptom of teething, but experts do not agree with that!
Moreover, pediatricians believe that an increase in body temperature during teething may indicate other health problems (most often for infection). Medaboutme talks about typical and non-typical symptoms for teething, and also offers several tips, how to calm the nunning gums.
Temperature and teeth: Is there a connection?
6-12 months - it is the same "gentle" age, in which the teeth begin to grow in the majority of children. And "dental" temperature and "dental" snot appear.
Specialists of the Seattle Children's Hospital warn that fever is not a sign of teething, but a symptom of an infectious process. There are two main reasons why teething and the appearance of infections occurs at the same time:
- Contact with new threats. At the age of 6-12 months, the baby actively explores the world, pulls different items and toys in the mouth. This increases the number of bacteria and viruses that can penetrate the body through the oral cavity.
- Loss of protective proteins. During the childbirth, the mother transmits protective proteins (antibodies), which for a long time guard the child's body from harmful effects. And by 6-12 months, their quantity decreases, and its own immunity begins to work, which does not always cope with such a load.
Pediatricians argue that only a slight increase in body temperature (up to 37-37.5 degrees) during teething is the norm. Thus, the body of the kid reacts to pain.
But the presence of atypical symptoms and severe fever with chills and sweating indicates other problems.
What symptoms are accompanying teething
When the tooth begins to grow, it damages the tissue of the gums. Of course, it is accompanied by pain, similar to the one that is experiencing an adult in the teething of the tooth of wisdom. But a small child is unlikely to be able to explain exactly where it hurts. Therefore, you have to navigate to other symptoms:
- Irritability and frenchness. The kid flies the mood, he is angry, refuses meals and favorite toys, often crying. All this is a natural reaction to pain.
- Abundant salivation. Many parents note that saliva becomes much greater than usual: this is the reaction of the oral cavity to the stimulus.
- Personal reaction of the baby on this stimulus is expressed in a desire to keep something in the mouth, trying to soothe pain. Fingers, nipples, rattles, muming breasts and sides of the bed, everything that is near, may be in the mouth.
- Even, redness and swelling gums. When inspecting the oral cavity, it can be noted that the gums seek "swell" blush and increase in size. All this indicates teething.
The metaanalysis conducted by foreign scientists for 2016 showed that only 30% of children teething proceeded without pronounced signs. In 86.8% of cases, the gum swelling was noted, in 68.1% - irritability, in 55.7% - excess salivation.
Symptoms not related to teething
It is the opinion that other symptoms may appear during the growth of teeth in the child. However, experts argue that such a misconception is extremely dangerous: you can skip a dangerous infection if you write off the ailment of the kid to the teething. Anxious bells can serve:
- Vomiting and diarrhea. Teething is a local process that cannot cause such severe intoxication that provokes disorders in the operation of the digestive system. Fever in combination with vomiting and diarrhea may indicate an intestinal infection.
- Rash on the skin of the body. Bright red specks are not at all a symptom of cutting teeth. The rash in combination with the temperature is often observed with major children's infections - measles, rubella and scarlet.
- Excessive drowsiness or disturbance, convulsive attacks. This may indicate the disease of the central nervous system or injury brain.
Any of the above signs is a significant reason to visit the pediatrician or even call a doctor to the house. The doctor will conduct a survey to accurately determine the cause of malaise, and also prescribe treatment. It is not worth using any drugs: thus you can "lubricate" the picture of symptoms, which will lead to an incorrect diagnosis.
To a signal that is difficult to attribute to the teething of teeth or infection, there is a slight cuff. If the child coughs slightly after sleep, it may be the reaction of the rear wall of the pharynx to excess saliva or, again, a sign of infection.
The same applies to a slightly cold with a transparent separated: the nasopharynx mucosa can sweep after the gums or react to bacteria, viruses or allergens.
How to calm gums: Useful Tips
- If the doctor examined the baby and came to the conclusion that a small temperature is really associated with the teething of the teeth, you can exhale. As such treatment is not required, and Medaboutme offers several simple tips to help facilitate the condition of the child:
- Continue breastfeeding, more often offering the chest. Feeding helps to reassure the child: he feels under protection.
- Soft gum massage. You can neatly rub the gum of the child pre-washed hands. It is not necessary to pressed much: it will cause the kid pain.
Use special tools facilitating teething. For example, rubber rodents (dental rings) are perfectly coping with this feature. The most important thing is that such toys do not have small details or fluids inside: the child can swallow them.
Experienced parents advise: Toothbrush for kids - real lifehak with cutting teeth! Brushes for the first teeth are especially soft, they are also convenient to hold in their hands. And it also helps the child to get used to the cleaning of the teeth: it is necessary to begin immediately after the first milk tooth appears.
Gels and drugs for anesthesia: do you need?
The American Academy of Pediatrics does not recommend using gels and creams for local anesthesia gums. They are not only ineffective (washed away with a large amount of saliva), but also can cause hazardous side effects.
In 2019, scientists from the center of family medicine of South Dakota published the work on the study of various methods of facilitating teething. As part of this study, family doctors and pediatricians in South Dakota were interviewed to find out what they recommend their little patients.
The most frequent recommendations included the use of analgesics (80%), dental rings (59%) and cooled dental rings (67%). At the same time, the analgesics in the appointment of doctors were not local, but systemic (single reception of paracetamol or ibuprofen in the age dosage).
If you still apply gels with anesthetic, follow the dosage, frequency of use and child condition. The excess of the active substance can cohere the breath in kids.
Dental teething is a whole epic with which you have to face parents of all children. In some kids, this period proceeds asymptomatic, while others have strong discomfort. Such symptoms usually last no more than one week.
It is important to remember that fever, stools, a strong runny nose, cough, vomiting and drowsiness are not signs of teething. Most often, these symptoms indicate the development of infection. In this case, you need to seek help from a specialist, and not to wait for the tooth.
Used photographic materials shutterstock
Teeth and temperature are cut: what to do?
High temperatures for teething teething is a reason for a visit to the doctor. The children's dentist will appreciate whether there are any violations in the natural process, and the pediatrician will exclude other diseases accompanied by fever. It is not rare, during the "birth" tooth can join such diseases such as stomatitis and gingivitis.
- If the child has a temperature on the background of teething, it is necessary to pay attention to the following indicators:
- The thermometer values usually do not exceed 37.8 °, less often the thermometer shows 38.5 ° and more;
- Fevering condition is preserved no more than 3-4 days;
The increase is celebrated in the evening and night.If the temperature has risen above 38.5 ° or fever, more than 4 days are preserved, this is a sign of attachment to infection. When applying for medical help, it is important to clarify how many days the temperature is kept, if the child has a runny nose or cough, as well as report a teething.
Caries dairy teeth in children
When a small child appears in the house, there are many troubles for the care of them. Each parent seeks to protect his child from any disease. Dental diseases do not exception.
How to facilitate the condition of the child
- Climb teeth with a minor temperature increase of almost all children. Rarely "birth" of incisors, and even more so fangs, occurs asymptomatic. It is possible to alleviate the condition of the baby at home or contact dentistry.
- Give an antipyretic agent if the thermometer shows more than 38 °. Secure preparations for the first year children are syrups based on ibuprofen and paracetamol. They also possess an anesthetic effect and have a slight anti-inflammatory effect.
- Locally on gums put painkillers recommended by a pediatrician or a children's dentist. Preparations have a cooling, local anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effect.
To facilitate the teething, it is recommended to make gum massages and use special teethers with a cooling and massage effect.If something bothers you in the state of the child, be sure to consult your doctor, it will give recommendations that will help relieve his condition and most comfortably go through the teething stage.
What doctor to contact?
At your service consultation and treatment of experienced dentists.
When the first tooth begins to cut, the child becomes restless. This period is characterized by an increase in temperature. Children become irritable, they constantly cry and worry. Each parent should know that the temperature in teeth teething in children is up to the year in most cases. This is such an age when karapuses require increased attention. They may break the sleep and get upset the activity of the digestive tract.
During this period, it is better to show Father Pediatrician. Charges of chewing bodies are engaged in paid children's dentistry. It is necessary to go to the consultation if the Karapuza worries itching in the oral cavity, it refuses food, diarrhea or a runny nose appears. There are lucky people who do not notice how the cutters, fangs and molars appeared, but there are few of them. If Chad has wet chin, hands and blouse, the first tooths will appear soon. During this period, Kroch stops sucking the chest, he appears cough, he ships his cams in his mouth to press on solid white hubs on the gums.
Knowledge and understanding of the causes of such behavior somewhat soothes young mothers. Their excitement is not transferred to crumbs, which is positive effect on their condition.
Why temperature rises
- Such a characteristic feature in the formation of chewing bodies, as temperature, occurs in 50-70% of children. It can manifest each time the teeth are cut, and maybe only in isolated cases. Most dads and mothers face a "bouquet" of problems with the "birth" of toys, including with the advent of hyperthermic syndrome. In essence, it is a shield on the active separation of specific substances. To repay pathology, the body needs energy and resources. Provocative factors:
- The baby does not have the finally formed life support systems, so they are satisfied, as soon as the provocateur appears.
- The body disrupts heat exchange, which affects the temperature indicators.
The decline in appetite and sleep disruption existers the Karapus organism even after a year.
- All this weakens general immunity. In such conditions, pathogenic microorganisms are ideally multiplied. To prevent this, the body temperature rises. Therefore, the fact that the temperature rose is quite natural. If there are no complications, it is not worth it. But, sometimes in the appearance of teeth, secondary diseases are developing. This happens when protective functions did not work and the bacteria actively continue to multiply. Depending on where the infection was localized, such ailments appear:
- Stomatitis or Gingivit
- Tonsillitis, adenoiditis or pharyngitis
- Laringhotrachite or bronchitis
Enteritis or dysbacteriosis
In order to clarify the reasons, you need to consult a pediatrician. If it recommends to reduce the temperature in teething, it means that certain drugs will prescribe. Mom must constantly watch the baby. It should be remembered that children react differently to deterioration of well-being. Therefore, parents must follow Chad's behavior.
What temperature is considered the norm
What are the parameters to pay attention to? If the birth of chewing bodies is accompanied by a temperature that does not rise above 37, 7 degrees, perceive it calmly. Temperature for rubbering of indigenous teeth can be lower. It all depends on the complexity of the course of this process. Minor deviations show that units are cut in normal mode. The kid, though he became more restless, but in such a situation it is natural behavior.
- Give the opportunity to cope with the problems yourself. If there is no reason to intervene in this condition, the baby immunity will not strengthen. Do not attempt to apply medicines. They are used when the temperature is high and keeps long. Such measures are taken to improve well-being:
- Create a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere.
- Regular ventilation mode is provided.
- It is organized full sleep and rest.
- Balanced nutrition and drinking mode.
Ensure heat exchange, removing the clothes that shy moves.
It is not recommended during this period to introduce new dishes into the diet. If the wrong bite in a child, it needs to show Dalntist. Tightening it is not worth it. The earlier to notice the problem, the faster the treatment will take place and the result will be more efficient.
Can I shoot down the temperature and when to call a doctor
- When the baby is nehrogen, mom also worries. There is a lot of disturbing symptom, one of them is temperatures higher than 38, 5 degrees. Doctors recommend to shoot it down, especially if she rose in the evening. It is necessary that the Karapuz rested well for the night. In addition, the maximum temperature must be confused if:
- The feelings of the crumbs deteriorated significantly, he began to sleep a lot, he was not interested in toys, the baby crying for a long time;
- There was a rapid breathing and a heartbeat disorder;
Convulsions are developed;
- If convulsions appeared earlier, it is not worth waiting for indicators 38, 5 °. Measures are accepted for convulsive readiness. Child condition improve if:
- Indoors maintain temperature regime up to 18 °;
- Face wipe off with a wet cloth;
- Wipe the body with a wet swamp every 2 hours;
Wrap a carappusion in a water-swipped diaper;
Children over 5-6 months give water without restrictions. Pediatricians prescribe Ibufen or Panadol, Efferoralgan or Nurofen. Preparations are used in candles or syrup. From the syrup get a quick result, but non-plum. Candles do not immediately act, but the effect remains long. Drugs are given to the appointment of a doctor.
- Sometimes the high temperature is not knocked down. To help the baby, you should contact the pediatrician:
- At a temperature of 39.5 ° - 40 °;
- After the normalization of the indicators, they grow rapidly;
- When the maximum values are stated, two and longer;
- If the skin is pale, the baby moans and to everything passive;
In the development of vomiting and strong diarrhea;
If symptoms increase, you need to cause an urgent.
How much temperature is held
The gum inflammation in small children is a frequent dental disease. After all, children's mucous fabrics are unprotected and gentle, and local protective forces still do not work in full force. At a temperature jump, 39-40 degrees immediately refer to the doctor. Sometimes at the time of the appearance of cutters, fangs and molars, high body temperature indicators can hold several days.
If the high temperature is normalized in three days, this is normal. But it happens a protracted hyperthermia. In this case, security will provide a pediatrician. He will be able to establish whether the other reason has this phenomenon. When teething teeth, the temperature can hold on long and be bad. Therefore, you should not risk the health of the child, you should call a doctor on time. He will determine whether the infection has joined, whether there is no resistant edema with hemorrhage. Perhaps such a clinical picture develops with the active appearance of two chewing bodies at once.
Parent care and love creates wonders! More often involve karapuz in the game. Take it on your hands. A vertical position will make it easier for pain, as it will reduce the inflow of blood to the gums. Be patient! Do not allow the kid to shout and cry for a long time, it depletes its nervous system.
The kids have a period of teething of the first teeth - 6-8 months. It is this age - a real serious test for young parents, because the crumb is sleeping badly, becomes restless, and also he can often increase the temperature. What is this - the norm when teething teeth, or still an alarm signal? Let's try to deal with this question.
- What is the kid's reaction possible when teething first teeth?
- What is the temperature rises?
- Why is the high temperature dangerous for the child and when need to beat the alarm?
- What if the crumbs of the heat?
- Temperature for rubbering of indigenous teeth
How to bring down a high temperature?
- What is the reaction of the child maybe when milk teeth appear? During this period, children can react differently:
- Some kids this period is fulfilled quite normal. The only symptom that disturbed them is itching in the gums, an increased salivation and a slight increase in body temperature.
- Other kids for teething are reacting very hard: it is possible to increase the temperature to 38-39 degrees, they do not sleep at night, refuse to eat food.
There are such crumbs that are carrying more than others: they appear to the teeth without any problems and almost imperceptibly.
What increases the temperature in teething teething in children
- In the teething of the first teeth, the kids occur 2 processes that are interconnected by each other:
- A local immunity is reduced in the oral cavity, which is why the secondary infection is possible. Often, stomatitis, angina, pharyngitis and other diseases can occur.
- At the end of the growth of the tooth, the development of a set of biologically active substances necessary for softening gums occurs
The inflammation of the gums and reduced immunity often provoke the body's protective reaction - the body temperature rises to 37-37.5.
In children of breasts, when teething teeth, the body temperature indicator should not be above 37.5 degrees (the so-called subfebrile). During this period, it is necessary to carefully observe the common state of the kid.
There are children who carry this temperature quite normal. And for others you need help in order to survive such an unpleasant period. Sometimes kids can bother her insignificant increase, they can cry, capricious, refuse to eat, do not sleep at night.
Important: Consider if the infants have an increase in body temperature to 38-38.5 ° C, immediately contact the doctor. In no case do not write off everything on teeth, since such a symptom may indicate an acceding infection or inflammatory process.
What time when teething teeth usually have increased temperatures in children? Norma is not more than 1-3 days. Most often it rises overnight, does not exceed 38 degrees and is easily knocked down.
IMPORTANT: In the event that your karapuz has a hot one for more than three days, the temperature is above 38 degrees and is badly knocked down, immediately referred medical attention.
Why is the high temperature dangerous for the child and when you need to "beat" alarm?
High temperature (39-40 degrees) is extremely dangerous for children of the first year of life. Because of this, a violation of the work of the central nervous system and the heart is possible, convulsions. A very dangerous rapid increase, for several hours and that, which is difficult to knock down the antipyretic means.
As a result of a sharp increase in the temperature center of the brain is not able to withstand such a load, which may arise cramps. The risk group becomes kids with CNS pathology. They can not risk, and the temperature must be shot down as soon as it has already risen to 37.5 degrees.
What if a child has a heat?
If the child's teething is restless, asking for hands, crying, no need to worry. All parents pass through this, you are not the first and not the last. Much worse, if the baby does not react to anything, constantly sleeps and behaves very calmly. When the temperature is raised, this is an alarm signal.
In this case, with particular attention, follow your chal, each hour, measure temperature. This can be done in a fold near the groin or the axillary depression. To do this, use the electronic thermometer better: he can show you the result much faster than mercury, besides this, it is more accurate. It also has greater safety, it cannot be broken.
In the event that the child thus does not measure the temperature, you can do it rectally. For this, the tip of the thermometer is smeared with children's cream, then enter it gently into the rectum. Click the baby buttocks and wait for the signal indicating that the measurement is over.
Important: When measuring in the rectum, the indicators will always be higher compared to those in the axillary depression. The norm is the temperature in the range of 37-37.5 degrees. Having received an indicator of 38.5 and higher, be sure to knock it down.
- How to find out what kind of baby is bad? There are signs indicating the state when high temperature is dangerous:
- Skin covers on the touch dry and hot.
- Lips dry up.
- Bright eyes.
- Blush cheeks.
The baby rarely urins.
If you saw them, remember that urgent help is needed, because such a state is extremely dangerous for the children's body.
Temperature in a child when rubbering of indigenous teeth
Temperature for rubbering of indigenous teeth
When constant teeth are dispersed, the temperature rise is rarely, because at such age a children's organism such changes can be transferred much easier. Usually, premolars and molars are seriously dispersed. The aunt of older to determine the reason for increasing the temperature is much easier, because he, in contrast to the baby, can already say that it is bothering him.
- How to shoot down a high temperature? If you are sure that it caused her teething, and not infectious disease, follow these recommendations:
- Do not forget to regularly air the room. With such difficulties, the body will be able to cope much easier in the presence of fresh air in the room.
- Watch that the baby does not overheat. To do this, you need to remove excess clothes from it. Remember that the diaper is very strong.
- Very good if you have a humidifier at home. The condition of the child can worse with excessive dryness indoors. Therefore, take care of the optimal humidity of the air. To do this, near the bed can hang a wet towel or diaper.
Crow the crumb to gram and often. At high temperatures, the body loses a lot of fluid.
If the above-mentioned tips could not help and hold high temperature, and the child's condition is alarming, use antipyretic drugs. But before you do this, be sure to consult a pediatrician.
Important: Never wipe the baby with vodka, alcohol or vinegar! Children's skin is extremely thin, so instead of lowering the temperature of the crumb can be poisoned with acid or alcohol. It is not necessary to risk the health of your child, because today it is possible to reduce the body temperature in more civilized ways.
- Let's summarize:
- In the body of the baby as a result of certain processes in teething, an increase in body temperature is possible.
- Normally, the temperature may be within 37-37.5 degrees, it holds 1-3 days.
- If the temperature is above 38 degrees and at the same time the child is restless, it is constantly crying and rarely urinates - these are alarming signals indicating that it urgently needs to contact the doctor. With the appearance of the baby vomiting, diarrhea, rawly call the doctor immediately. These are symptoms of infectious disease, with the treatment of which only experienced special specials