Children will know the world through the game and creativity. They fantasize, invent, imitate continuously, sometimes taking crazy parents and educators. The inexhaustible stream of energy can be sent to the right track, having tracing the child with the main creative activities:
One of the universal forms of creativity is the applique and decoration of paper: it is suitable for many children, the preventiveness, small motility, has a bright result, which can not only touch, but also to give your beloved mom, grandmother. And the craft can be attributed to the exhibition in the garden and school, decorate the room before the holiday, or find practical application.
Traditional material for creativity is colored paper. It is inexpensive, it is easy to use - it is easy to find craft options for various ages. And if creative work out of paper did not work from the first time, it is not difficult to try to do yet. Ideas for inspiration can be learned in this article.
Unusual bookmarks for book pages can be made of scrapbooking paper. Manufacturing technique is simple, except for paper nothing else will need. The rectangular leaf is folded in half, it should be a strip of 2-3 width. The resulting strip bends across (also in half). At the resulting line, two end strips bend at an angle. As a result, the workpiece, resembling an inverted house.
Four corners are fenced in such a way that the caretaker becomes like a heart. The page of the book will be included in the pockets. Heart laying is a convenient and beautiful solution for small readers.
Decorating the room
Pretty many simple and beautiful garlands options can be created, following the same algorithm. For crafts, a strong rope (cotton yarn, thin twine), color double-sided paper, pattern, pencil, glue. Applied template for colored paper, circle, cut. Templates can be any: from butterflies and colors, to snowmen and Christmas tree.
These work will cope with children from the middle preschool group, or the younger preschoolers under the guidance of adults. The resulting figures are folded pairwise, between them lay the rope, glue. Young children can decorate the figures with additional details from self-adhesive paper: you can stick colored specks on the butterflies, on the Christmas tree - Christmas balls. Children like to decorate the garland details in random order, and adults like the end result.
Everyone familiar from childhood garland chain is very simple in performance, but it looks in bulk and beautiful. Even the smallest children will be able to make it with their own hands. In order to make the garland, you need to cut off bilateral paper for scrapbooking strips, 1.5-2 cm wide.
Then cut the "links" - divide the strips into fragments of the same length. Glue the ring from the first fragment. Inside the ring to turn the second fragment and take it - it will turn out the second link associated with the first. Thus, glue all segments, sold each subsequent in the previous one. Gyrlynd is ready.
Colored paper of two shades cut into an even number of strips. Monochrome strips are connected to each other so that two long stripes come. The beginning of these multicolored strips to glue at right angles to each other. Then alternately bend, then one, then another strip to the middle at right angles, until they end. The edge is fixed similar to the initial edge.
Another spectacular and interesting way to decorate the room - decorating with paper sockets. Even the kid can cope with the folding of paper in the harmonica, and the older child can be trusted with scissors, and all the work is entirely. In order to make a socket, you will need:
- Dense colored paper, preferably bilateral;
- Adhesive, or fine double-sided tape.
First you need to take a square sheet of paper (or crop the usual sheet to a square) and fold the harmonica from it. Next, roll the harmonica in half so that the fan is. At this stage, you can form an openwork edge, cutting the tips with a semicircle, a triangle, or as your fantasy wants.
Make another 3 such blanks, then alternately glue with each other. The edges of the first and last fan also glue, closing a circle. If desired, to decorate the center of the crafts with a circle of designer paper, a sticker, colored bead. Socket is ready!
From outlets of different sizes, you can make flowers and put on the wall beautifully. And from the intelligence, there will be excellent garland, if you glue them with each other, alternating a wide and narrow side.
Also, fruits from paper outlets will also look original. To craft, you need to cut out of paper strips, 4.5 cm wide and length 18 (2 pcs.), 23 (4 pcs.), 28 (4 pcs.) Santimeters. Fold from strips of harmonica, steam shore. Shape the circles from the glued strips, glue into the outlet.
It should turn out 5 pieces. The smallest rosette is located on top of the rest, the largest thing is in the middle. To glue with each other, the top decorate the green paper leaves. If necessary, you can attach the rope for the top of the fruit, for which it will be attached to the wall, garland.
Postcards with applications
Paper applique on the "Apple" postcard
A beautiful greeting card is easy to make it yourself. To do this, you will need:
- Tight sheet of colored paper;
- Normal white sheet A4;
- Colored napkins (for example, pink napkins are suitable for apple);
- glue stick;
- brown marker;
Step-by-step master class for creating a postcard
A smooth small strip is cut from a sheet of colored paper (it can be cut out of it later). The remaining sheet is folded in half. White paper also folds, and then gluits so that it turns out a double sheet. A pencil on a white sheet is made of an apple sketch, a stick is painted with a marker. The carved green leaf is glued with a pencil glue.
The pink napkin is torn to small pieces that need to roll in small lumps. This work can be entrusted even to the kids. The number of lumps depends on the size of the apple. A layer of glue (neatly, without leaving for pencil lines, is applied to folded in half. Macial napkins are placed on glue and tightly pressed.
The billet is glued to the postcard, inside the congratulations are written. As a result, it turns out a great addition to a gift. Options for small girls - Dress Ballerina. It can be done on the same principle, only the napkins need to be twisted.
Hedgehog from paper strips
Cute hedgehog can be made of colored paper. For work will be useful:
- Colored paper (for taurus and needles, color at the discretion of the child);
- White sheet A4;
- glue stick.
An ordinary sheet of stationery is taken as the background. A semicircle is drawn on it, the needles of Hedgehog will be glued along the line. Strips are cut from brown or gray sheets, they need to be bent in half and glue the tips. On the drawn line glued the resulting needles.
With a small overlay, to hide the pencil line, the hedgehog can be glued on the needles. Marker draws mouth, nose and eyes. The original fake is ready.
In Japan, crafts from paper are a real culture. Only the technique of execution is more than a dozen, and how many types of sweeps do not count at all. Here are some interesting master classes from the country of the rising sun.
To perform this unusual handicraft, only adhesive pencil and square sheets of two-sided paper of two colors will be required. Square sheet to add diagonally so that the triangle is turned out. Right and left corner bend to the top. Now get the right valve to the right edge, and the left to the left.
It turns out two pockets. We reveal these pockets, bend their corners down. Now again bend these pockets inside. From the sides, two triangles are obtained, which need to be glued together very carefully, without making a fold. So it turns out one petal. Make 4 more petals in the same way and collect flower. You need to fold the 12 inflorescences from which to form a ball. Volumetric ball of flowers ready!
As you can see, creative work options. Children's crafts from paper will not only decorate the house, but also become a pleasant family occupation, able to give a sea of positive emotions to both adults and kids.
Photo ideas of homemade paper crafts
One of the most popular types of needlework - crafts from paper. Indeed, the materials for such work will always be found, and besides, there is absolutely no boundaries for creative manifestation!
The kind of such an interesting occupation is expanding, new directions appear in paper skills. Here, for example, it is relatively recently engaged in fashion, scrapbooking, paneling, kirigami and many more interesting things.
In this article you can find various technologies for making crafts from paper and cardboard for beginners, as well as photo crafts from paper and cardboard.
Brief content of the article:
So, dear lovers to make their own hands, we offer you some simple workshops on crafts from paper and cardboard. Prepare your hands, we start making!
As a rule, when it comes to making crafts, most of the masters practically do not use cardboard and, by the way, very in vain. Cardboard is not only a box for storing old things, it is also a means to make the world around yourself brighter and original.
And now we turn to the specifics. What kind of fakes can be made from cardboard? Borders There are no absolutely no: you can make your own cardboard castle, a mysterious labyrinth, a birdhouse or even a rocket! Paged instructions for making craft you can consider below.
Photo Frame for Mom
- Take a large tight cardboard sheet and a small flat plate.
- Attach a plate to a circle so that its edges touch the surface.
- After a simple pencil circle the outline of the plate and cut the resulting circle along the contour.
- From color paper cut medium-sized ovals in the amount of 15-2 pages. These will be the petals of the chamomile frame.
- Stick the petals to the frame in a circle, we have a chamomile.
- Now on the resulting circle to the center, take a photo, and on the edges, decorate beads, ribbons or funny pictures. Ready! Mom is very glad to give a gift!
Little tips for large masters:
Use for crafts as many creative materials as possible: beads, tape, wallpaper, fabric, ribbons, markers, paints, glue, colored paper, sequins and everything that only takes off.
Shoot to the joints of a paper cottage house.
Want to make wallpaper in your doll house? This will suit the paper for scrapbooking. Today in stationery stores you can find paper on any color and texture!
To give your handy of a stylish look, draw a pattern of white paint on cardboard. So, for example, mono draw the roof on the roof of the house, and still clouds, snow or small snowflakes. Fantasize!
From cardboard you can even make pastries! Cut out the mug of medium size from the cardboard, turn the layer of colored paper or fetra from above, and then decorate the top of the liver to your taste. Mmmmm ... looks so appetizing!
Paper and Cardboard Cards
Traditionally, the postcard is considered an integral part of the gift. The host is always very nice to get a beautifully decorated postcard with various wishes.
Much more pleasant when she is made by the hands of the donant! Options for greeting cards Uyma - congratulations on March 8, in the afternoon of all lovers!.
The minimum that you will need when creating your own unique postcard: glue, scissors, colored paper. But on this list of materials does not end, you can use cardboard, wood figures, plastic, beads, artificial roses, ribbons and even plasticine!
Be sure to connect the whole family for their manufacture!
For those who love beautiful crafts from paper and cardboard made by their own hands, you will like the scrapbooking technique. Scrapbooking is considered one of the types of cards and is quite often used in recently lovers of needlework.
For those who are not yet familiar with such a technique, we explain: so called the creation of photo albums in the form of a collage with your own hands using various decorative decorations.
Events for such a gift, like scrapbooking a lot, you can present such a gift to your friends or native on the wedding day, the New Year, the anniversary or for any other occasion.
Of course, all materials that can be useful to create scrapburging can be purchased in stationery or specialized stores, but you can also go to their manufacture and yourself. This, for example, you can use newspapers, cuts from magazines, confetti, threads, sparkles, cotton and so on.
The invention of this technique is rooted in the Middle Ages and belongs to European nuns. This technique was decorated with the Sheets of Scripture. They say that the technique of quilling (twisting paper) is also their merit.
Few know about the technique of Pergamano, and in vain, by the way. Pergamano is embossing on parchment. And for this, a special tool is not required, sufficiently armed with a simple knitting needle with a round tip or pin. In order to do the holes, you will need manicure scissors.
We hope that this article was useful to you and our tips will help you make paper and cardboard crafts of any complexity.
Photo of crafts from paper and cardboard
In school, each of us on labor lessons created a variety of crafts from color cardboard and paper. Now it seems to be a children's occupation, but it is not. Currently, interior things are increasing increasingly popular, including paper crafts. It can be various applications or balls, as well as flowers and many more different ideas.
Yes, and for kids, such an occupation, how to create paper crafts is of great importance. Creating beautiful crafts from cardboard and paper helps the child to develop a fine motility of fingers.
In turn, the developed motoric is affected by the speed of thinking. About how to make crafts from cardboard and paper and let's talk in this article.
Brief content of the article:
Children's lessons of labor: Paper crafts
Crafts from paper and cardboard do it yourself - an important part of child development. In order for school classes on labor to be effective, a teacher of junior classes, first of all, should pass the guys. In this case, students will independently be prepared for comprehensive development.
Integrate children easily with the game. For example, a teacher can offer children to create the heroes of a fairy tale for the future presentation of the puppet theater or ball decoration balls.
When creating any craft, it is important to tell the background about it. If this is a flower, then you can explain where it grows and what is called.
If we are talking about Japanese art - origami, then the children will surely find out what it originates and that with the help of folding can be made of paper.
Flowers from cardboard
Let's talk about how to make a certain type of paper color. The simplest and beautiful handicraft from paper and cardboard is a dahlia flower.
Simplicity of crafts is that the flower consists of a variety of small horns from paper. You can create a composition of any sizes along the same scheme simply changing the size of the blanks.
For the manufacture of dahlia, you need: cardboard, color block for entries, scissors and paper glue. In order to get a flower, cut out from the cardboard the required circle size.
Paper blanks twist into the horn and glue the edges. Next, with the help of PVA or any other paper glue, we glue around the edges of the circle of horns. Print is tightly to each other, sharp ends to the center.
The following circles with glue are placed on the previous ones, and so far one will remain. Insert the last horn and leave for drying. That's ready flower - excellent class decoration.
Original crafts from paper and cardboard
The most original children's crafts from paper and cardboard is considered to be what is being done to any holidays. For example, you can make a Christmas decoration for the new year, or a gift to mom make a bouquet of flowers.
You can build a car, plane, tank or even a rocket. The most important thing to go to the case with the full use of your own fantasy.
For holidays, younger classes in labor lessons often perform postcards, which will be further presented for the holiday. And paper applications look great on cardboard postcards.
Most popular what is being done in this case is a large flower on a colored background. An excellent choice, since for short 45 minutes any child will have time to perform such a pattern. How to make such a craft of colored paper and cardboard we will now tell.
For the manufacture of postcards you need a standard set of tools and materials, which includes: scissors, paper, cardboard, pencil, line and glue. If desired, some details can be created using plasticine.
To begin with a sheet of cardboard folds in half. You can take a color or white cardboard, it will be great to look a bright two-way.
Next, about 5 flower circuits are cut out of the paper of the desired color. Each next flower approximately on the centimeter should be less in diameter than the previous one.
The next step from the strip of paper of another color in a width of 2 centimeters in size, for about 5 centimeters, we make the center of the flower. We make in one edge of the shallow cuts and the back side of the scissors tune the resulting fringe.
Gently fold the middle into the tube and glue the edges. With the help of PVA glue, we glue the billet of the flower to a postcard one after another, in the center we glue our core. From paper of green, it remains to make a stem and a couple of leaves, which are also glued to the cardboard.
The beautiful postcard is ready, it remains only to sign it and add a few words of congratulations. These are beautiful and simple crafts from paper and cardboard you can do with children at home and school.
Photo of crafts from paper and cardboard
We also recommend viewing:
Paper and cardboard are the most affordable materials for creativity. Create crafts from them very interesting and informative. And the work can be any complexity.
Details do with their hands from paper and cardboard there are the following advantages:
- Beautiful appearance.
- Low cost.
- Safety for health.
- Usefulness for the development of many important skills by the child.
To make an original thing, you can use everything: wallpaper residues, old newspapers, magazine cover, landscape sheets, etc. Creative approach will help get from anything a real masterpiece.
Rules for working with cardboard and paper
First of all, it must be assimilated that these materials are only the base. Needlewoman can not do without applying additional elements or tools. Some of them are dangerous, as a result, there is a need for a child's instruction.
And even better, so that the children are making crafts from colored paper and cardboard along with their parents. For the kids of preschool age, control by adults is obligatory.
Speaking of the database, she can be any. It all depends on the embodiment of the idea and age of the child. So, the sixlets work early with corrugations. Without an adult, they will not cope. Start mastering paper handling skills with low density material. If we are talking about the volumetric things, the light cardboard is recommended - it quickly takes and keeps the shape well.
As soon as children study the appliqués, it is possible to offer them to do origami. In this technique, you can make quite interesting crafts from paper and cardboard.
The latter is better to use middle density. Products from it will not look early. As for the paper, the craftsmen advise you to choose a slug or minor. The bends in this case are incredibly neat.
"Spider" in the technique of volumetric appliqué
To make a spider, you need to stock:
- colored paper;
- printing with the image of the web;
- Color paper flashes and cut into 8 strips.
- Favorite tapes fold the harmonica.
- Take a sheet of colored paper of any color, draw a circle and cut it along the contour.
- Glit to the round blank made earlier "accordions".
- Using the marker, give a spider color.
- Glue eye.
- Using glue, attach the spider to the sheet with the web.
This version of crafts for children from paper and cardboard is better to offer a child before March 8. There is nothing difficult here. Parents' help will only need to be very young masters. Necessary materials:
- Color cardboard;
- Two types of scissors (with sharp and rounded ends).
At first they make stems from green cardboard. Then go to the manufacture of flowers. White sheet is folded along and cut. Half bend in half and on the one hand make a lot of suns.
The same actions are carried out with the second half of the paper. The number of parts should be equal to the number of stalks. Next collect a bouquet, fixing its components with glue.
For February 23, you can make a tank. There are a lot of ideas for such products. Some of them are pretty simple - even a preschooler will cope with their embodiment.
For military equipment it is better to use corrugated cardboard. From it make the basis of the tank and individual auxiliary details. Templates for such crafts from paper and cardboard can be found on the Internet.
After assembling the product, it is recommended to draw tracked links, designate a blow, hatch, etc. Details. The tank is better to install on the stand - it can be considered from all sides.
Attractive house for dolls can be created from 2 cardboard boxes. Even the glue, old wallpaper, colorful paper, stapler and scissors will be required. First you need to prepare boxes. Experienced needlewomen advise to take the packaging from the shoes - it is easier to work with it.
First of all, you need to mark the location of the partition of the second floor, window and doorways, stairs. After performing the markup, go to the cut. It is also necessary to prepare and install inter-storey overlap.
The lid from the box can be used to create the roof. It remains finishing work. There may be a colorful paper, old wallpapers, various small decor. If there is a desire, from dense cardboard allowed to make furniture.
To get this accessory, you need cardboard, paper and wool. Cardboard sheet should be pasted with paper. In the center you need to draw a silhouette of a dog and separate it with twisted balls by balls, applying glue to fixation. It remains a marker to designate eyes and nose.
Flowers from cardboard and cones
The bumps in this craft are used in a disassembled form, i.e. in the form of scales. Procedure:
- Take a color cardboard and stick on it some numbers of scales from the fetus of pine.
- From colors to put branches with leaves of colored paper.
Your child will be delighted if you offer him a miracle. The head of chanterelles is manufactured in the Origami technique, a torso, foot and tail - by appliqués. Also here you will need a felt-tumbler to draw the strip, as well as to designate the nose and eye. Materials:
- Green cardboard;
- orange and white paper;
Make the cheerful carrot of paper easier than simple. The required sequence of steps:
- from orange paper to form the crox - the basis of the carrot;
- from the green leaf cut leaves;
- glue leaves to carrots;
- Cut and stick your eyes and smile.
Need an empty box of small dimensions, a couple of orange color leaves, paints, glue. It is necessary:
- Plear the container paper orange paper;
- from the remaining leaf cut the head, two limbs and tail;
- White paint draw eyes and cheeks, and black - stripes;
- Take the eye, spout and mustache;
- glue your head to the back of the box;
- glue bent paws and tail in the appropriate places;
- Stationery knife make a slot for coins on the back. Piggy ready!
Want to create a whole composition? Pay attention to this craft. It is incredibly easy to perform. From the green cardboard you need to cut the silhouette of the aquarium, from the blue paper - water, from yellow - sand.
Decoration ready! It can be proceeded to settling the underwater world by fish, algae, pebbles, mollusks, making them from colored leaves.
In the summer it's time to create a similar craft. Take the paper of three colors: yellow, white, black. Also need glue and set of markers. Instruction:
- Cut from prepared paper 6 circles of the same size (two each color).
- From white and black leaves to make eyes.
- Break white circles in half. This is wings.
- On the base sheet, stick the black circle at the beginning, then the waist to him is yellow.
- Install wings. On top of them glue the second black circle.
- Attach a yellow head.
- Stick your eyes made, paint your mouth, foot and mustache.
The painting with alternating open and closed stars, squares or hearts can decorate any nursery.
To achieve symmetry of figures, it is necessary to fold the leaves every time in half and cut the half of the workpiece. For the accuracy of the fold, it should be operated at the beginning of a sharp object.
In the photo of crafts from paper and cardboard, it can be seen that such an accessory, being made by skillful hands, looks pretty interesting. The highlight of the work is its decoration. These may be paintings, ribbons, beads, etc.
From paper and cardboard sheets today mastered things of different complexity. The choice of a specific idea depends on personal preferences. Crafts and paperboard manufacturing technologies can be spacked on the Internet.
Photo of crafts from paper and cardboard
Crafts from paper are so multifaceted and fascinating kind of creativity that I could not pass it by side. Since I myself fond of different types of creativity, and I also grow a daughter's assistant, which is constantly, something cramming and can not live without needlework. That in our piggy bank must be useful or just an interesting master classes from paper in different subjects and for different cases. I think my piggy bank with the master classes from paper will be useful for you. Here you will be able to draw for yourself inspiration or find a suitable idea, as well as to squeeze the step-by-step process. I gathered those that in my opinion seemed interesting, original or useful. What are complex in production, and some are quite simple and can be done together with kids.
For the manufacture mainly need paper (color, simple white or corrugated, in some cardboard products) scissors, pencil, line, glue. And the main creative mood)))
Are you ready? Then let's go up!
Let's start perhaps with useful paper ideas
Bookmarks for paper books with step-by-step photos.
Bookmarking Hearts Origami
I also liked the idea of mittens on the string. These mittens can be drawn by themselves, but you can cut out of paper for scrapbooking.
The following idea is the anti-stress bookmarks, although they are indirectly crafts, but this is also a type of creativity related to paper, besides, in our turbulent time they can be very useful. And you can print or redraw from the monitor screen.
Volumetric 3D crafts from paper to decorate the interior.
The following utility is the interior decoration. With the help of paper, we can create an extra comfort in the house or set a certain atmosphere. You can also craft from paper to decorate the zone for photo shoots or create a decor for the holiday. In general methods of use, there are so many, so we go to ideas.
Girlands of butterflies for decoration
Also, the butterflies can be decorated with butterflies so that the butterflies are voluminous to glue only the original wings must be free.
Well, back to the garlands, you can do all sorts of different, for example, in the form of such 3d hearts.
Or these luminous sprockets
You can also make bulk droplets, mugs or clouds, in general anything and mounted as you like. At least to make the garland, even though glued on the wall, or at all on a postcard in the form of an applique.
And for the interior decoration, here is such an original idea)
Idea for wedding paper decoration
But such sockets can be decorated with any joyful event whether it is a wedding, a children's holiday or a photo session.
How to make paper sockets stages:
And from the floor - the sockets can be made very beautiful garland
Volumetric fruits made of paper.
To decorate a festive interior, you can make a different volumetric fruit from paper. In this master class you can see how to make mandarins or pumpkins, who like more. On this principle, other fruits can be made, for example: a pear or an apple, the main color to choose and proportions should be done under the species of real fruits.
Paper can be taken different orange shades. And green for leaves.
Paper should be cut into strips 4 cm. Width and length 18 cm. - 2 pcs, 23 cm. - 4 pcs, 28 cm. - 4 pieces. It will turn out 10 strips.
Each strip must be bandaged in the form of a harmonica or fan.
Next, the paired strips must be glued together and closer to the ring.
It should be 5 pieces.
Then each ring must be glued to the middle.
We collect all the sockets with each other for glue.
And we stick the twig and leaves. Mandarins turned out to be just a look.)
Fruits or vegetables can be made in another way.
For example, such a children's handicraft from the paper "Carrot".
Children's crafts, postcards with paper appliqués.
Beautiful postcards with appliqués can be made of colored paper and ordinary table wipes or corrugated paper.
In the same way, the principle can be made and a dress for the ballerina, only the paper is not twisted into a lump, but in the tube.
And with children, you can make such a pretty hedgehog from narrow paper strips.
Or the applique of a polar bear.
Floral Ball of Corrugated Paper Step
On our site there is also an article how to make paper flowers for bouquets from candy.
Or how to make flowers from different materials.
In the meantime, we continue ...
Origami, Kurigami, Kusudama crafts from paper stages
Selection of sprockets from paper in different techniques.
Also helpful crafts I consider beautiful boxes that can be collected with your own hands to store different trifles or even for gift packaging, more ideas for packing gift from paper see here.
Ball in Kusudam's technique.
Origami for children
And lastly a few more ideas. Butterfly Origins
Another interesting view of paper crafts is snowflakes, more than 50 ideas with templates and schemes you can find in this article.
And I have everything for today! Inspiration is splashing by the river, while he wrote an article, already with her daughter I tried to make some crafts, my daughter is now rejoicing with new toys, and I am glad that it did not in vain that I would have done this time-consuming work. I would like one expensive little man We will return more than once with her to this article.
If you also liked this selection, add it to the bookmarks, so as not to lose. And I will be grateful to your comments, because I just know that my work was done not in vain.
And if you want not to miss new super useful articles from our creative piggy bank, then join our group in contact https://vk.com/bantomaniya
Cut and glue colored appliques from strips, circles and torn paper
Before doing something, you need to get acquainted with the fact that others have already done. Of course, we will go on this path, observing the principle: from simple to complex.
These cheerful flat applications are easy enough: you first need to draw a pencil on colored paper images of individual elements, then cut them with scissors and paste in turn on the usual landscape sheet. To comply with the proportions, you must first make the largest fragment of the crafts, and then apply it to the sheets of a different color to draw other elements.
You can do it differently: first, to portray the cradle on white paper, and then cut separate parts from it, apply them to a color sheet and circuit with a pencil. The most affordable flat applications will be able to make kids age from the 2nd to the 4th grade.
These original flat applications are interesting because they are made of paper circles. When repetition, it is important only to comply with the proportions of the diameters of individual elements. Let's learn how to make such an example of a squirrel.
We need the following materials and tools:
- paper orange, brown, yellow and black colors;
- white cardboard;
Now it is necessary to prepare the following circles:
- orange - diameter 9, 8 and 5 cm one by one;
- brown - 8 cm - 1pc, 4cm - 2pcs;
- two yellow mug with a diameter 5cm;
- black - 5 cm - 1pc, 0.5 cm - 2pcs;
- Two white circle with a diameter of 1.5 cm.
Next, bend and fold mugs in accordance with the image.
We glue the blanks to the bottom in the following sequence:
- Yellow segment of the upper paw;
- brown details, that is, the torso and ears;
- Now the second yellow paw, tail and muzzle;
- rear leg, eyes and nose;
- It remains to draw the mouth of the animal with a black marker - and the protein is ready!
Amazing crafts are obtained from pieces of torn paper! For their manufacture, you must first apply the contour of the pattern with a pencil, and then stick the torn pieces of the desired color.
In this way, really get a variety of plots. It is important not only to accurately apply the original pattern, but also choose the color of the paper and the size of pieces. At the same time, very affordable and spectacular images are possible.
This short guide demonstrates the manufacture of crafts of the autumn tree with fallen foliage. It is not entirely scary if the tree is shown not very naturally, and the leaflets are stuck unevenly. The main thing is that the result is impressive, even if a child is taken for business.
Charming crafts are made of paper strips. Many of them can be made without the use of glue, with a weaving.
To do this, the holes are cut in the monochrome application, in which multi-colored stripes are inserted. To secure individual items it is possible to use a stapler. The slots are made using a stationery knife on a metal line, and all work is performed on a solid level basis.
Schemes of simple and complex volumetric crafts for beginners and experienced
Of course, spatial forms provide great opportunities for making paper homemade. Children successfully create funny, bright and funny figures of this kind do it yourself.
Again, before us, strips from colored paper, but now they form spatial figures. Stripes can be placed on a flat base and complement pattern.
Undoubtedly, surround crafts are somewhat more complicated by flat applications, but there are pretty simple and successful examples. So, the scales of fish, the plumage of the parrot and the mane of the lion is very successfully simulated by this method.
Volumetric figures of animals can be made in various ways. So, the usual cone imitates the fox perfectly, and the cylinders of paper are converted into elephants.
It is important to choose the form of the components of the parts correctly, and then the masterpieces are obtained: a bright humpback bug, fish with merry tails, graceful swans or bunnies with shifted legs.
Let's make a bright fish together. It will take color sheet, glue, pencil, black marker and scissors:
- fold a sheet to get a triangle;
- We celebrate a pencil semicircular line as in the picture;
- cut a folded twice list by the marked line;
- We make five longitudinal cuts on 23 lengths of the workpiece;
- fold and glue in the middle two middle strips so that the tail is formed;
- We glue in the same place the following two bands so that triangles are on the tail;
- We glue from above two extreme strips so that the tail consists of triangles;
- We celebrate the marker of the line of fins and eyes, the fish is ready!
Peacock with a chic tail is especially successful! The fact is that the folded by the harmonic paper is well holding a form in one of the directions, which makes it easier to create spatial figures. Bright fish from the Red Sea, temperamental Spanish dancers and nimble hedgehogs from our forest are made of paper folded by harmonica.
As can be seen, both sun, and mushrooms, and foxes, and Russian beauty girls are not less successful using the same method. Let's make a beauty male. Cardboard format A4, paper, white, yellow, beige and blue, glue, pencil, red and black markers and scissors. Very good, if there are eyes, flowers and beads from a children's set for creativity:
- cut out the workpiece in accordance with the image;
- fold the harmonic blue sheet with strips 10-15 mm;
- Begin in half the workpiece of blue and glue to get a fan;
- "Harmonic" white color made from a sheet, which is 13 shorter than blue paper, and in the middle of the middle;
- We glue the sleeves to the blue sundhan;
- glue your face with kokoshnik from color details, as in the picture;
- We try and stick to the cardboard successively hands, sundress, first white, then blue parts handcover, and face with kokoshnik;
- Now stick your eyes and decorations, draw eyebrows, lips and blush.
Special parchment or corrugated paper has a wavy structure, and it is not necessary to fold the harmonica. From such a material, original children's crafts are obtained, but the colors that we will demonstrate further from corrugated paper are.
Wonderful appliqués can actively make out of napkins, and ripped and crumpled. Each lump will have to fasten with glue and it turns out a colorful mosaic.
As can be seen, this method can be depicted literally any plot: from bugs and butterflies to a natural landscape. To create a good picture, you need to properly apply the contours of the image to a flat sheet, carefully pick up the colors and be prepared for painstaking work.
Let's learn how to make appliques from the napkins on the example of an apple. Red napkins, green paper, cardboard, glue, pencil and scissors:
- from the folded napkins by navel the squares with a side of 5-7 cm;
- On the cardboard we apply an apple contours pencil with a stalk and leaves;
- Fliminate the squares of the napkins in the lumps and stick over the surface of the apple;
- The cuttings can be simply presented, and cut the sheets from the green paper and stick to the cardboard.
Volumetric paper applications turn into works of art if they are competent and tastefully. Any of the pictures presented in photos can take a worthy place in the house as a picture.
Obviously, we are pretty cool crafts, in the manufacture of which a certain experience will be required. It is difficult to take a look from such work, but painstaking work will be appreciated by relatives and friends.
Original products and stuff from colored paper almost without glue in various techniques
Paper handicrafts are widespread in Japanese culture. Accordingly, many original techniques for working with non-ferrous paper are called in the language of this country.
These paper animals are made in Origami technique. Crafts have original forms and seem very complex. However, if there is a template, the assembly schemes and descriptions of such beasts will all be able to repeat schoolchildren.
These photos demonstrate simpler crafts that students will be able to make the 3rd, 4th or 5th grades. Most of them can be made without the help of glue.
It is interesting to make a moving origami toy - a frog that can jump. For this we need green paper. Such a handicraft is easier to make using the supplied video.
The photo shows crafts made of pre-prepared colored paper modules. Products collected in the technique of modular origami affect the imagination as textures and forms.
Modules are different sizes, and it is really practically all of them. Separate elements of the crafts are bonded without the use of glue, but it is often used, seeking to provide the necessary strength of the structure.
To try the technique of modular origami, make a small flower or an asterisk. We will need paper of two any colors, we will use yellow and pink colors:
- We need to make modules from sheets of paper, for this color sheet A4 we need to divide on 16 identical rectangles.
- We take a rectangle and fold it half the horizontal.
- Next we fold the blank by half the vertical, and then immediately extend.
- The upper corner of the details are folded to the vertical line of bend.
- Now you need to turn our workpiece.
- We begin the peaks from the bottom.
- Again bending parts that look out around the edges.
- We fold the item vertically and get the module.
- For the crafts, we will need 10 modules for the core, in our case they are pink color, and 45 modules for petals, we have yellow.
- We begin the manufacture of a flower with its core. We place together two pink modules.
- We fasten them with the help of another module in which they must be tight.
- Apply another module to the edge to an existing billet.
- Also attach it to another module.
- In the same way, we drag on the side of another module and attach it.
- We repeat the previous step, now we have the very first and most recent modules in contact.
- We put on another module into two extreme, connecting them.
- Now make a petal. To do this, place a two yellow module next to each other.
- We bind them with the help of another.
- Following one module on the left and right in the extreme sash of the second row modules.
- In the same way, adding two more modules on each side. Petal ready!
- We will need 5 pieces of such parts.
- Now you can proceed to connect the details. We take the core and put on her extreme petal modules, as shown in the photo.
- We do the same with the rest of the petals and align them.
- That we got a flower!
Crafts in the technique of Kusudam are also collected from the same type of modules, but in this case they glue them. The components may have a variety of designs, providing a variety of finished products.
Best of all the Cosudam technology, multi-colored balls of fantastic structure are obtained, as well as flowers. Let's learn how to make a flower bowl of Kusudam. Orange sheets of paper, glue and scissors will be required:
- bend the sheet, as in the picture;
- Cut off the excess part from it, the triangle is obtained;
- We drive the left corner of the triangle up;
- Also we do with the right corner;
- turn off the left bend back, then go beyond and stroke, as in the picture;
- Similarly, we turn on the right side of the workpiece;
- Deploy and stroke the triangle on the left, as in the picture;
- Also make on the right side of the workpiece;
- We begin the protruding angle on the left, as in the picture;
- Also we do the right;
- bend in half a fragment on the left, as in the picture;
- The same on the right side;
- Fully lubricate the surface of one of the side triangles;
- twist the workpiece and glue, it is better to fix the location of the junction of the stationery clinch to drying the glue;
- We prepare five identical fragments and glue together;
- From individual flowers glue the ball, which can be squeezed with a marker and hang on a thread as an ornament.
The photo presents samples of a relatively new technology for making crafts from paper called Pencraft. ("Popper" is not about dad, but about paper. "Kraft" is power, so we can talk about dad.)
With the help of the technique, Pappercraft can be made of remarkable volumetric figures of animal special style. Probably, it is not easy to develop a similar craft, but to cut on the pattern and glue quite real.
Let's do a cheerful peel on this technology. In this case, it is allowed to make a template in two ways: either cut out of white cardboard, and then paint, or make it from a beige cardboard, and then paste parts from colored paper. The combined option is possible.
The template can be prefixed or transferred to the cells. Next, the figure glued into the places unpainted in the image. At the time of drying the glue, the craft is better to fix the stationery clips and cash rubber bands.
Another Japanese word - Kirigami reminds us a fairy tale from the National Theater of this country. Possible various crafts and plots.
Interesting "open books" in the technique of Kirigami with a bulk plot. Of course, for the manufacture of such crafts, a certain work experience is needed.
We will produce a pretty simple lawn with green grass and flowers in the style of Kirigami. You can minimize such a craft, as a book, and carry in a backpack, and then deploy again.
We need the following things: cardboard, colored paper, scissors, ruler, pencil and glue:
- First, you will shine a green leaf in half, we will develop again and make markup, as in the picture. Dimensions on the workpiece are indicated in centimeters, they are not necessarily accomplished. It is better to use dense paper or cardboard.
- Now bend the sheet in half, cut off the edge along the wavy line and make cuts on the markup. Follow the paper layers not shifted when cutting.
- We deploy the sheet, flexing the strips at the ends of the cuts and stroke under the ruler.
- We fold the workpiece in half and stroke the bends additionally.
- We reveal the sheet and correct the bends so that the bulk figure is like in the photo.
- Bend at the right corner of the cardboard and stick a green pattern on it. "Book" should be easily closed and open.
- Cut and stick the appliques of flowers, leaves and butterflies.
Interesting homemade homemade and coffee tubes, kraft paper
For the first time, seeing the craft from newspaper or journal tubes, do not immediately understand what they are made. Meanwhile, such products have good strength and are suitable for practical use in everyday life, so they can be safely used as gifts.
Coloring and paper color, its quality and density matter: In one case, a color magazine is suitable, in another version you use the newspaper.
Quite often used wrapping or kraft paper. Her brown is perfect for many crafts. In other cases, the wrapping paper is paint.
Consider the process of manufacturing a small owl from newspaper tubes. We need the following things: newspaper, glue, construction soil and kel, spokes with a diameter of 1.5-3mm, scissors and clothespins. For weaving, we need seven tubes with a length of 30cm - five brown and two green:
- We cut the newspaper on the strip 7-9 cm wide.
- We put on the edge of paper the needle at an angle of 30 degrees, bend a small corner and begin to twist the newspaper tightly.
- Having a paper strip on the needle completely.
- The edge of the sheet gently glue. Pull out the needle. Bonding place temporarily fix the clothespin. Corule construction soil with a desired color. Color the dried tubes, lowering them in the neck of the dye bottle.
- For the manufacture of the Owl's eye, we take two green moisturized tubes, flatten them and twist. The place of the twist is fixed with glue.
- Over the dried eyes, we place a brown tube curved in half. Ends of a different brown tube bend to her middle and lining. The second tube is placed over the first, as in the picture.
- We put on the bottom another tube with which we begin weaving.
- We braid alternately both edges of the bottom tube, as in the photo.
- After you pass two rows, you need to take the wings to the sides and continue weaving. Tubes connect with each other, inserting each other and gluing on the back side of the crafts.
- When it turns out the system of the required size, cut off the surplus of the tubes. Fix glue weaving on the rear plane of the product. Make and tide the ears and the nose of the owls from cropping.
As you can see, kraft paper is optional to turn into the tube. Of it, as well as from packaging packaging, it is possible to make, including original and uncomplicated children's crafts.
From the usual gray package it is easy to make a colorful autumn tree. In addition to the package, glue, scissors, yellow and red paper are required:
- cut the upper half of the package of 10-15mm wide width;
- reveal the package and twist it in the middle;
- We form the base of the tree, the humming package, as in the photo;
- twist from folded twice strips of the branch;
- Cut from yellow and red paper leaves, and then glue on a tree.
Classic Toys and Domes Cardboard Templates
Cardboard provides special opportunities for making crafts for children. Of these, you can make big toys using which can be triggered in the house, buried in a bulldozer or cluster on the plane. Old cardboard boxes are perfect for these purposes.
Cardboard house is very popular and can be manufactured in a variety of options, including for a cat. To assemble such structures, a special adhesive gun or tape is very convenient.
As follows from the photo, it is possible from cardboard as pretty simple children's crafts and design decorations. Obviously, it is quite realistic to repeat this.
Construct a house of cardboard for children. The following things will be required: Large corrugated box, stationery knife and tape:
- This looks like a cardboard box at the beginning.
- We put the box on the side.
- Cut off the box the upper wall.
- I turn the box and glue the corners with scotch.
- We again turn the box and sample the angle in which the cardboard is allowed.
- We will need an additional piece of cardboard, similar to cut. We glue two pieces of scotch.
- Bend the connected cardboard along the tape line. We got a roof of a house.
- We place the roof on top and connect the scotch.
- Put the box on the side. On the photo of the yellow line marked places where the design should be launched so that the house can be folded.
- Turn the workpiece to yourself and cut the bottom in the middle, so that the bottom can be folded.
- Turn the cardboard on yellow lines.
- We give the places of bends and edges of cardboard scotch.
- This is what the box looks like not fully painted bottom.
- Thus, the house can be folded and deposited.
- Side view on a folded house.
- Here, as it can be cozy in a children's house!
Funny paper decorations for interior and life
Both professionals and amateurs developed a considerable amount of crafts for interior design and useful in everyday life. Actually, anything: We look together and evaluate.
Let's start with the simplest children's applications that serve bookmarks for books. Perhaps several versions.
For example, bookmarks in the Origami technique can be made without the use of glue. In this case, designer paper is well suited.
Let's make the most simple bookmark Origami:
- bend a sheet in half in the form of a triangle;
- Cut off the excess strip;
- We drive the left corner of the triangle up;
- Also we do with the right corner;
- we turn around both corners back and now bend the triangle of the top sheet to the center;
- again bend the left corner up;
- Open the resulting pockets and refuel the top of the corner on the left;
- We produce the same operations with the corner of the right.
So looks like our bookmark on the book page. Keeps well.
Colorful fish, bats, cranes and butterflies will serve a worthy exclusive decoration of anyone. Probably, such work can be made by the whole family together.
In nature, the butterflies seek the light that you can portray around the chandelier in the apartment. Flowers for decorating housing walls can be applied in different versions.
For interior decoration, literally any techniques considered by us are important, it is important to only give fantasy will. Paper decorations with your own hands can be made according to an illustration that does not require explanation.
Paper snowflakes - classic genre. They are cut and adults and children, both at home and at work, and at school.
Volumetric snowflakes are especially pretty. Their complexity is apparent, such easily make small children.
Let's go back to the interior decoration, now for the new year. Collecting paper crafts in this case are particularly appropriate, as their bright unusual is especially good in combination with the cheap and short service life.
However, something particularly successful can be saved to the coming holiday. When meeting the next new year, elegant decorations of the house of colored paper will bring no less joy.
Unusual paper flowers can be made in different ways.
Undoubtedly, flowers from the most detached paper occupy a special place. Let us estimate the most common technologies for their manufacture.
The most simple are the most appliques from which we started our story. For many, this is a first gift to mom on the 8th of March, made on its own.
Unusual 3D handmade flowers, of course, more complicated. But there is the possibility of creating a real work of art.
One of the options - Flowers in Quilling technique. Above such creations will have to work a lot, but the result is clearly worth it.
In the photo before us already mentioned paper stripes. Separate types of colors from such material are obtained as real.
We fulfill our promise to present flowers from corrugated paper. Obviously, this material is suitable for their imitation better than anyone else. Both individual flowers and bouquets are very close in appearance to their natural fellows.
Paper toys do it yourself
Most different things are made from ordinary paper! All homemakes are definitely not counting.
Before us is a paper machine that shoots the same bullets. To make a toy, you should use the article by "How to make your hands a toy machine from paper that shoots."
Paper pistol can also be used for shooting in targets. How to do it? Read the article "How to make your own hands a gun origami from paper that shoots."
Pilot paper? Yes, who did not do it! In the article "How to make with your own hands a cap of paper, step-by-step instructions and headwear schemes from the newspaper" Create health and safe work on the rules of safe work ...
Rules of safe work with glue and scissors for children and adults
Scissors and glue, and especially the stationery knife, may be the cause of very unpleasant injuries and consequences. We will very briefly list those circumstances that should be taken into account both children and adults responsible for them:
- Scissors for children must have rounded ends;
- They should be sharpened to sharpen and adjust;
- You do not need to play with scissors or a knife, swinging them on the sides, closer to the face;
- Give the scissors to comrade rings forward, put during the work of rings to themselves in a closed state;
- When working with glue, it is better to use a brush;
- No need to take glue more than necessary;
- The glue is applied with a smooth thin layer;
- The glue should not fall into the mouth, nor in the eyes or on the face, nor on clothes;
- Excess glue is cleaned with a napkin;
- The glue after the end of the work is closed, and your hands wash with soap.
DIY DIY MANUAL AND CARDON - the easiest way to create applications and volumetric souvenirs. It is starting to acquaint children with this kind of creativity.
Back in kindergarten, baby learns scissors and glue and begins to cut different parts of the body of animals, make beautiful flowers and form bouquets from them. And adults will be interested in doing something interesting.
A variety of options that will be interested in you
Technology crafts from paper and cardboard is simple and does not require the purchase of special materials. You only need to purchase color cardboard and paper and you can start creating beautiful and unusual souvenirs.
Crafts for children
Such a drawing is very pleased with the kids, and they will want to bring her to life with great zeal.
- Orange colored paper;
- Black cardboard - one sheet;
- Pre-harvested patterns;
- Adhesive pencil or you can buy ordinary liquid;
- Little scissors.
Creating crafts - the main stages
Crafts with templates are very convenient and enjoy popular among users. With ready-made options and blanks, it is much easier to work.
Therefore, if you want to make a beautiful cat, then find a ready-made template on the Internet and print it.
Cut out the workpiece and transfer it to a sheet of orange paper. Circle it and can be cut.
Tails tighten with a pencil, and make the neck of the harmonica. On the muzzle, draw eyes, ears, spout and mouth.
Such an exercise can be placed on the wall and become an excellent interior decoration. Take the colored paper and begin to make it.
Photo of crafts from paper and cardboard will become excellent assistants in creating unusual ideas.
The sheet of blue paper take as a basis - it will be the sky. From a white sheet of paper, cut a large crispy cloud.
From yellow paper, cut out the sun with large rays triangles. The sun must be triangular and fit into a free corner.
Now the rainbow time has come. Cut the sticks: red, purple, yellow, orange, green, blue.
Once all the blanks are ready, you can transfer them to our "sky." We take adhesion and glue each line separately.
It is important not to smooth them, but create a bulk tubercle. On the one hand, the ends of the rainbow will close the cloud, and on the other sun.
Fish can be made in different ways, but this method will surely like it.
Because to create such a fish you will not need to look for intricate materials.
For the manufacture of a simple applique, you need to buy a set of colored paper, it is desirable to buy a matte, adhesive pencil and scissors.
Stages of performing crafts:
- We take colored paper and choose the colors of which we will cut fish;
- For example, blue is a background, the fins will be multi-colored fins, and the body of the fish will be from yellow and orange;
- Cut the strips from different colors. You should have 5 large strips and 3 small;
- We form a torso. To do this, cut the semicircle of yellow, it will be more and semicircle of orange;
- From white paper, cut out two small mug - these are eyes;
- We collect fish from the workpiece. The first thing is glued tail. For this, we take long sticks and glue them at the ends;
- Now the volumetric parts must be glued to the background. Also glue needed and small sticks;
- On the tail sticking the yellow semicircle of large size. Smoothed. Now it came to the turn of the fins;
- They must be glued to the beginning of the yellow circle and close orange. Pretty smoothed appliqué.
It remains to stick in the eyes, and draw a mouth with a marker.
- Brown cardboard;
- Blue, red and yellow colored paper;
- Making a roof from the cardboard sheet. It needs to be bent in half and slightly adjust on the sides;
- From the red leaf, cut out patterned windows. The pattern may be the most diverse, all at your discretion;
- While the roof and windows will last aside and proceed to creating walls.
- The house we will have a log, so you need to cut thick strips of the same size and twisted into the tube. Around the perimeter as it should be punctured;
- Now proceed to the formation of walls. We apply the tube on the tube. Each series consists of 5-7 logs;
- Walls are ready. You have to get a square.
- Now stick the windows and if you want, you can cut the door from red paper and place all these parts around the perimeter. Roof set to the house.
Leave the craft to dry.
For the manufacture of bulk elephant you will need a green cardboard or some other color and two sheets of thin paper green, ready-made eyes and a4 office sheet.
Cut the thick lines from the green cardboard and collect them into the tube. There should be 4 - it will be the legs of our elephant.
Cut the round ears from the green sheet of paper - 2. Also roll the tube. It will be the head of our elephant.
Tail Make a thin line and leave the square of green. We need it to fasten your feet.
From white paper you need to cut 6 semi-circles and glue two first legs.
Now form an elephant. We put 4 legs and glue them with a square. To the top glue the head and ears. With the help of a marker, we draw eyes and mouth.
- Dark green cardboard;
- Light green leaf;
- Paper red, yellow, blue;
You need to start with the creation of the glade itself. From the light green leaf we fold fans and bend it in the middle. On the bottom layer we smear glue and glue to the cardboard.
Now you can proceed to creating colors. Cut the chamomile of different sizes and from different colors. We stick them to the clearing in chaotic order. Cheerful spring handicraft ready!
Crafts from colored paper and cardboard will help you pass long winter evenings and just spend time with benefit.
Photo of crafts from paper and cardboard
Please make repost;)